Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum (1137 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum by AmeboBook: 5:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Actor and producer, Tayo Sobola, popularly known as Sotayogaga, lost her mother earlier this year. Today, she got emotional as she celebrates her birthday because it's the first without her mum. The Nigerian actress known for her roles in Yoruba movies, shared a video on her Instagram page showing her mood as she was being prayed for. She wrote along with the video:

"First birthday without my mum . Then i cried again....this woman got me. God bless you @iamtemilolaawe i love you. @faithiawilliams i love you... my darling @__adunni__ Uno i gat you baby , my smally @magictouch_beautyplus thanks my love... iya ijo @adunny_lasisi and @balice_lavida . Thanks .."

There were reactions from her adoring followers.

inempeter: "Dnt make me cry jor mama is resting well. have a blast darling".

beauthythommie: "Happy birthday ma’am I understand that feeling it’s well with you may the good lord be with you.amen,always remember mum is always beside you".

porchester___: "May her soul rest in perfect peace do sara for mosques an churches".

endearinglady23: "They got u like never �happy birthday ❤️�".

morphstorez: "Mums are d best,may her soul continue to RIPP....HBD Ajokeade,may Allah continue to guard n guide u�".

adunniade_oluwafemigirl2101: "Dont worry beautiful; your mama is smiling and praying for you in heaven. Happy birthday my No 1 Iro and Buba most fitted �� Best wishes. Have a fabulous one��".

oanerumu: "Happy birthday my ❤️ wish all the good things in life @sotayogaga why u con Dey cut onions for my � na ����".

Use link to watch the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/nigerian-actress-tayo-sobola-cries-as-she-celebrates-first-birthday-without-her-mum-61072.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum by Kingpee2(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Very talented lady ....
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum by Freshfish4: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Which kin scary make up be this. Looks more like Adamma masquerade

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum by itspzpics(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Kpele
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Cries As She Celebrates First Birthday Without Her Mum by Untainted007: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Is this a doll? And do u even think she can cry with this heavy make up on her face? Op show us pix of where she cried not this egungun Calabar u are showing us.

(1) (Reply)

“my First Fruit, Mummy’s Heart And Smile”- Mercy Johnson Celebrate Her Daughter / Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not, Tacha Says / Tacha Shock Many As She Likes A Post About Mercy And Also Comments “beautiful”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.