Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People (32195 Views)

RAF Typhoon Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Flying North Of Scotland / Typhoon Nanmadol Slams Japan ( Pics, Video) / Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by TallPck1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
sad
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Okoroawusa: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kylekent59:
I commend the op for using december 25 and not Christmas day, before some people would say that Christmas day is demonic.

They can stop the celebration, culture and tradition, but one thing I know for sure is that they can never stop the gospel.
What's your point exactly?
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by sLentlover7778(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin grin I don watch dis news tired for channels TV.
mansakhalifa:
Sweet. So, this news is just getting to NL?

It's almost 400 years old.
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by skyhighweb(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kylekent59:
I commend the op for using december 25 and not Christmas day, before some people would say that Christmas day is demonic.

They can stop the celebration, culture and tradition, but one thing I know for sure is that they can never stop the gospel.
look @ what this one is saying, belive me if u had a family member very close to u as in blood, u will hate remember dat date n find it difficult to celebrate
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85287692:

We thank God we dont have all these kind of natural disasters in this part of the world.

Our natural disasters are our corrupt politicians.
And everyone of them that have fraudulently looted our national treasury will never end well in life.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

Well said, sir!!! Aptly put!!!... The sole curse of this nation and continent as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kylekent59:

Every Christian with half a brain, and good understanding of Scriptures and history knows "Christmas" is nothing short of a festival borne out of paganism and hedonism!!!

Then again, it takes a good Christian to distance himself from what most of you misguided and gullible zealots call religion.
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Egbetuaaa: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
embarassed

When are we going to have this type of thing in Lagos embarassed

Lagos is very jam-packed and needs CLEANING!
[/s]
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Egbetuaaa: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85287945:
who are dem motherfvckers?
[/s]
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Egbetuaaa: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

we are not too many as we have millions of hectares unoccupied, Nigeria alone has 42 billion proven barrels of oil not to mention gas steel and other things that greedy politicians hide
[/s]
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Egbetuaaa: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
let me text dasola sef... philipine doctor
[/s]
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Egbetuaaa: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85287692:

We thank God we dont have all these kind of natural disasters in this part of the world.

And everyone of them that have fraudulently looted our national treasury will never end well in life.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
[/s]
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is scary
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Nmezor(f): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
May their gentle souls rest in peace .Amen
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Sermwell(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85287692:

And everyone of them that fraudulently lied our national treasury will never end well in life.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
In other words, buhari will also not end well! Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by mu2sa2: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
matrix199:
Honour the dead first
Hitting the nail right on the head. Hope @poster is not too fanatical to miss the message passed, not the type that'll post "no weapon....".
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Toniapsalm121(f): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
embarassed

When are we going to have this type of thing in Lagos embarassed

Lagos is very jam-packed and needs CLEANING!

It will only start from your house and end in your house

1 Like

Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Liposure: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
While we dey endure harmattan 4 here this ones dey manage typoon.aren't we lucky?
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by DonJayrome(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
See how the Philippine looks like Ibadan with brown rusted roof lol. And some people will take flight to that place and start shouting they are in obodo oyinbo
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by slowice(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Na who dey name all this disasters sef.....wch one be typhoon phanfone again biko undecided

Any make them take heart...sorry for their loss.
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Stillthebest: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kylekent59:
I commend the op for using december 25th and not Christmas day, before some people would say that Christmas day is demonic.

What's this person saying? Which gospel?
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by tck2000(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85287692:

And everyone of them that fraudulently looted our national treasury will never end well in life.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
lol
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by jefff455: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Christian terrorist

Completely cared less about the affected victims, the dead and their families

In as much as the sky sugar daddy son birthday is not disturb

Disaster can happen any day any time of the year stop forcing a correction to your sky sugar daddy who couldn't prevent it - in order to gain cheap sympathy
a Muslim is always quick to call a Christian a terrorist because they know that their religion is a religion of terrorism and instead of them to prove that their religion is not a terrorist religion but they know that their religion is a religion of terrorism and they want to prove that their religion is not the only one involved foolish idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by aadoiza: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
This must be caused by the Muslims. Hateful creatures they are
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by TinyHacker: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85287945:
who are dem motherfvckers?
Sheeple.
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is this the same Philippine my cousin made millions of dollars or another phili I don't know
Re: Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People by Reussite: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Really sad to read. cry
I watched Aljazeera on Xmas night & felt really bad for the thousands who were stucked at various stations & the many others who died as a result of the storm.
Africa have God to thank every second for shielding us from these disasters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) / Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide / London Skyscraper That Melts Cars And Fries Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.