Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower (38814 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by chiommy123(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Father bless us... I wish to be a bride this 2020.
me too oh. Amen
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by kinzd(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Go watch "kadi" movie the baby was on fire!
Tembebe:
I have seen her on Africa Magic Igbo one or two times,I guess.
Didn't know her name before seeing her here.But she acts well,though she doesn't look this fine in the movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Passionate1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
No Natural beauty. . All na makeup .

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by ENEMYOFGOD6: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
ugly things.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by noisy45(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Milfs
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
These ones will end up snatching her horseband from her
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Agent23(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
I jos dey follow dat black ass
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by RichBoy247: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Emodeee:
Ladies like marriage too much and that is why guys use it as a bait to get into their p.u.n.a.n.i. She is extremely happy she is getting married. Her physiognomy show a lot of excitement.

Happy married life to her though.

If I slap you eehn? What are you saying? Are you snitching in your Niggas? Why are you leaking secrets nah? Have you become woman wrapper ni? You want the girls to be hoarding their pusssies? Are you for us or against us?

You are herewith suspended from the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) until we see that you have realised your mistakes and retrace your steps.
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by mamatwiny(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am so happy for her . she is so excited and it is over the roof. The ppl that don't know her don't watch africa magic epic or igbo . she rules the screen with destiny etiko same way iniedo, mercy Johnson and tonto ruled it then. She looks tired in these pics but very hot on instagram

Her hubby is so handsome . I will advise her to pipe low with her excitement after the wedding cos I know by now, some of her friends will be warming up to taste her man... .That is nollywood for you . They share the same set of men. Her man looks cool and handsome I must say!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by tfash96(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gracejeri:
See laps.. See that lady with black body and fair face... Wehdon ooo
That's makeup for you
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
One of d few actresses I like... She has a nice shape and is beautiful
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Make I laugh first
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by idonhammer: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Really? And to quote or reply mention you no fit... Anty you never serious joor.

AverageAnnie:

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Davesaves(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I'm here for u pretty
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
AverageAnnie:

Are you selective?
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by thundafire: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dis one na only nyash she get to offer
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by idonhammer: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aswear her ass is out of this world...I can empty and close my bank account for that yansh

henriettttta:
One of d few actresses I like... She has a nice shape and is beautiful
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Egbetuaaa: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

If I slap you eehn? What are you saying? Are you snitching in your Niggas? Why are you leaking secrets nah? Have you become woman wrapper ni? You want the girls to be hoarding their pusssies? Are you for us or against us?

You are herewith suspended from the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) until we see that you have realised your mistakes and retrace your steps.
[/s]
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Handsomecole(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
I can make it sooner
AverageAnnie:
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Happinesswithin(f): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Amen.And me too
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Emodeee: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
RichBoy247:

cheesy. No vex.
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Kenoxman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

I see no actress here because I've never seen her movies, only a spent horse and a troop of old layers on a mission!
I'm not sure a lady is behind this moniker cos this bashing is so not lady-like. What happened to ladies having each others back? This is so typical of an uncouth nairaland male or probably an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by sheDD(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Emodeee:
Ladies like marriage too much and that is why guys use it as a bait to get into their p.u.n.a.n.i. She is extremely happy she is getting married. Her physiognomy show a lot of excitement.

Happy married life to her though.
Guy not "marriage" entirely, but wedding ceremony,ladies see everything as an avenue to pepper their mates
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by doris4u(f): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Amen
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
I don't get it but why is it that women celebrate getting married like it's a thing of luck?

Nne, make it last n if you can't don't sress your self...Ndu kalili ife eji azu ya. You get?
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Okoroawusa: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Handsomecole:
I can make it sooner
You sure?... If she tell you no sex now you will start behaving as if it is your main aim of getting to know her
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Awoo88: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
mumu everywhere. After a few years, stories of marriage failure will full everywhere
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by BitmapStudios: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's like this OP is Alex's protégé. Awon oniroyin eleje. cool
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by chibabypresh(f): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
cool cool cool coolcongrats and happy married life to her
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cellulite everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by trutht828: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
softwerk:
angry

I see no actress here because I've never seen her movies, only a spent horse and a troop of old layers on a mission!

You have never seen her movies doesn't mean her movies do not exist.
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Handsomecole(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Who ask you �??
Okoroawusa:

You sure?... If she tell you no sex now you will start behaving as if it is your main aim of getting to know her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Gym (Photos) / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.