Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Spark 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Spark 4 (937 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Spark 4 by WordMetrix(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2019
There is no contending the fact that Infinix and Tecno Mobiles have Nigeria as their biggest market in the entire Africa. Nigerians love these brands first for their crispy designs and secondly, for their affordability. Some of the recent models that have broke into the Nigerian market is Tecno Spark 4 and Infinix S5. While the former is obtainable at the cheaper rate of between ₦36,000 to ₦39,000 (depending on the it's capacity) the latter sells at ₦52,000. When one check their specs, he/she would prefer saving to buy Infinix S5 due to the fact that it comes with so many promising features. While Spark 4 has 13MP/Rear and 8MP/F camera, S5 on the other hand comes with a whopping 16MP/Rear camera and 32MP/Front. The difference is clear even to the blind isn't it? But like the saying goes: "don't judge a book by its cover," these two phones can't be assessed on the basis of their specifications. I purchased Infinix S5 thinking I'll get the best of the best quality visuals but I was wrong. As cheap as Tecno Spark 4 is, the camera is magnificent. I was trying to compare both phones so I snapped on the same location with the two, to my greatest surprise, Infinix S5 picture quality was looking like someone who has just come out of a cemetery. Spark 4 is a definition of quality, digital imagery and super pictorial tech that S5 can't measure. To be candid, if I have someone who would accept my S5 for a SPARK 4, I won't hesitate to swap. Due to certain reasons, I may not post the pics here but I want to say that I'm grossly disappointed at Infinix and I must say that I regretted buying the phone!
Re: Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Spark 4 by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
I prefer the Spark 4.
Re: Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Spark 4 by WordMetrix(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
I prefer the Spark 4.
I dey tell you

(1) (Reply)

The Best Keyboard For Android / NEW Movies To Watch During This Lock Down My Spy, Like A Boss, e.t.c Direct Link / The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.