Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts (278 Views)

Code For Checking NIN On Airtel – How To Retrieve Your NIN On Airtel With USSD / How Do I Recover My Contacts Synced By Skype / How Do I Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Please, Nairalanders are the any nerds here who can help me retrieve my contacts. My phone was having system is problems so I didn't know and thought it was some kinda virus. That's why I had to do a Factory reset and please don't blame me I asked google and that's one of the information I got from them.

Then when that was done all my information had disappeared, but to say the truth, I don't care but there is a particular number I can't just let go because that number is "Business."

I've tried it all, I even had to use "Data recovery software" but it didn't do anything but wasted my time, all it did was copy numbers right from my phone (the exact number.)

This morning someone told me to check my Google contacts and nothing had been stored, so guys I want to know if there are other options that you guys can advise on.
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts by immortalcrown(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2019
'Auto sync' was not activated on your Google account and you did not manually synchronize your contacts each time you stored a new contact on the device. Again, your Google account was likely not the default storage location for contacts on the device. I do not know how to help you out now.
Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts by Olugbenga1234: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Like the poster above me said your contacts weren't syncing with Google but u can try ways of recovering with ADB/root. You will also need a computer.
Google is your friend so research on it.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Retrieve My Contacts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
Like the poster above me said your contacts weren't syncing with Google but u can try ways of recovering with ADB/root. You will also need a computer.
Google is your friend so research on it.
Thanks sir. I'll do that now.

(1) (Reply)

The Black Holes Properties. / Miradry Is A New Treatment To Reduce/stop Sweat Patches & Armpit Sweat / WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.