Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,576 members, 7,854,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself (452 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams / What Happens When You Quote A Salary Less Than The Position You Are Going For? / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2019
Hbh

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself by MrJonny(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Sometimes, you are drawn back enough so you'll spring far enough. You took advantage - I do not know you, but I am proud of you
Re: This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2019
You won't know what you're capable of doing until you give it a try. That's what I tell people.

If you're interested in these roles, kindly contact me through the number on my signature.

Resident Chef (Intercontinental and Local dishes)

Cook

Bar Man.

Re: This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrJonny:
Sometimes, you are drawn back enough so you'll spring far enough. You took advantage - I do not know you, but I am proud of you

Thank you. I really appreciate
Re: This Is What Happens When You Don’t Give Up On Yourself by SimeonOTC(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
nice one o.p..

This has been my plan and thought since i graduated late this year.. business!, self employ!, business!, self employ! ringing all over my head..i haven't gone for my service yet but i have already structure my proposal down, all equipments and materials needed..

i dnt have anything now, i don't know how it's going to happen or where it's going to come from BUT I MUST TRY! AND TAKE THAT BOLD STEP.

(1) (Reply)

Where In Port Harcourt Can A Student Of Computer Science Do IT / I Write Books In These Niches - Romance, Thriller, Sci-fi, Educational Books / Covid19: How To Earn N16,000 Everyday During This Corona Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.