Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me (788 Views)

The Days Are Evil: Beware (GRAPHIC PHOTOS PLZ) / Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by visaland(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
My dear Nairalanders.  My name is Daniel David. I was a truck driver. Please no insult, I just need your cool advice

On the 02/2/2019. I had an accident between the boundary of Anambra and Imo State ( mgbidi) to be précised, with a truck I was driving  I was the cause of the accident as a result of a sudden deep sleep while i was on 100kilo/h at about 3:am. coming back to Lagos from P.H. I lost control and heat another truck by the side of the road, it affected someone beside the truck i heat and I too sustained a very serious injury and heart problem. In fact I was  half dead, but they drag me out of the truck as they called for ambulance to take us to "OUR LADIES HOSPITAL" closed by. The owner of my truck paid all the other guy's bill but he only paid quarter of mine. Few days later. The family of the other man involved in the accident with me came and took him out for herbal remedies because one of his bones shifted. meanwhile, police had taken my truck to their station and came to see me at the hospital with arms and advised me not to drive at night. They didn't make any attempt to arrest me. Three days later in the hospital. I borrowed money from a loan app to pay my bills and then came back to Lagos on my own. Meanwhile. I have gone for 36 trips to many parts of Nigeria, yet he never one day paid me completely. He was only giving me 5k out of 20k/ trip but only promised to pay fully.

The problem now is. The boss from the truck company in Lagos has been threatening me to come over. Because he said the police at Imo State wants to get me arrested before they can release his truck and if I don't, he would deal with me and then expose my name to witchcraft. But I refused and replied him that he should go and bail his truck. But someone called me 9 months ago and said he has collected his truck from the police and he shouldn't have anything to do with me. And now each time I drive close to his office, my body is not settled. I'm disturbed with anxiety each time i think about him. NOTE: I sustained internal heart injury. Yet he still wants me to be arrested when I did not leave the scene and run away.

Lawyers, police and good advisers in the house 

Plz help me out of this situation. WHAT DO I DO? Plzzzzzzzzz.
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by majamajic(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
wait u left his truck there and started driving for a new company ?
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by donbachi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Give me him number
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by skyhighweb(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
unnecessary tales matter of almost a yr, ur body dey do u wan kind, guiltily dey do u noni.
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by visaland(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
majamajic:
wait u left his truck there and started driving for a new company ?
He was the one who said I should leave the truck at the police station and then come to Lagos.
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
You need advice
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by visaland(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is the Oga phone number 0803 347 0818
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by Jabioro: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Get a lawyer..sue him too to collect your trip allowance..
Re: I Am In Trouble. Plz Advice Me by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Do you want money

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses Manhood To A Tiger Nut Seller In Umuahia / Lady Beats, Tears Conductor’s Shirt Over N10 Change In Onitsha, Anambra. / Brodashaggi Allegedly Reacts After Man Caught Sleeping With A Goat In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.