Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (50108 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Khaleell001(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Gerrard59:

This is not true. China unlike India is being able to bulldoze her way economically partly due to her one-child policy as resources which would have been used to cater for extra 300 - 400 million mouths are used for the current population. The major reason China changed her one child policy is due to the female infanticide parents practice because they want a male child and this ensured a distorted population arose. To balance it, the government decided to change it and even at that, current Chinese parents aren't interested in procreating more than one due to rising costs and the pollution crisis China faces. Then again, you forgot to factor in the kind of leadership China has vs her poorer counterparts. You cannot compare the vision and focus minded leaders China has to India or Bangladesh.

First, part of Nigeria's problem is that there are too many mouths to feed with limited resources and even the major resource is threatened by innovative technologies and everyone having same resource. If the enabling environment is created and true federalism enacted, then, some people in Nigeria will die of hunger with the kind of leadership the country has. Instead of being reliant of having good leadership one day, how about individuals take their destiny into their hands by having the kids they can take care of? Regarding Japan, it is not just the population numbers one is looking at but also the quality. So because Japan needs people, you think Nigeria needs same? Does Nigeria have a similar government like Japan? Infrastructure? Wealth? Economy? Even with the declining population, she has the third largest economy in the world while Nigeria, who you want Japan to mimic or think she is mimicking is number one on the list of countries suffering from multidimensional poverty. Japan, Singapore, South Korea etc can afford to increase their populations at their current state not SSA countries that depend on foreign aid for their budget to balance or borrow from rich countries.

And how well has Nigeria been able to manage her resources and the population she has? Is not hypocritical that you expect a family that has five mouths to feed on an income of 100K to be a great manager than the one with two mouths to feed on the same income? It is the norm that countries with low populations but greater resources manage theirs better than those with high population but limited income. So your managerial skills is an exception world over. UAE vs Nigeria, Japan vs Indonesia, Turkey vs Bangladesh etc.

If you agree that life is a competition, then you would know that preparation is important in winning that competition and to prepare adequately, one needs adequate resources to cater for her contingents. Which is why rich countries tend to win more Olympic gold medals than poor countries. Remember, life is a competition. wink

Thanks for the fine details I must admit, but it does not also rule out what I feel can be done.
Using 100 k as a base for determining the number of kids one should have as if that is going to be permanent living wage does not cut it for me.

Who says the man can get a better out put or a better source of income?
and life is never about permanence.
If we were to judge China let's say 40 50 years ago we will never say they will be where they are today.
It's all about putting resources in place with the right attitude and policies.
You can't just say people should stop procreating because we have lazy leaders who can't think out of the box.

And one problem with one of your point is that you forget our problems are peculiar and requires a peculiar approach.
The down part for me in your analysis is Ywou are just basing you analysis on one out of many more possible out comes.

I have an uncle who has nothing less than nine children ,but not all of them went to school.
In fact, only three as at last count are graduates and they are doing relatively well while others are not doing that bad.

Whether your argument about limitation of bearing children is better for us or not what I know is,the factors that determine what we are; are too many just to base your argument on limitation of population growth alone
Saying we should cut down population is always a convenient excuse for people who don't want to put things in place..

The only time your argument will make sense to me is when policies are followed through and basic necessities are provided and things start working the way they should then I can blame our high birth rate as the problem.
As for now, tackle those issues first before talking about decerease in birth rate.

All those who argue about having less population or birth rate should go exterminate themselves first so we know we have minus one of the population.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by midnighter(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Vivikema:
I know a couple with one child and is still struggling with 3 square meals....please remove poverty out of it

Illogical argument. Would they not be dividing the square meals into circular meals if they had another child?

Poverty can never be removed from it o!

3 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Foxie: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2019
OJODEL10:
the best thing is have the number of children you can care for . even caring for two children in this country of ours where a rubber of rice cost roughly N1000 . but come to think of it having many children is not a crime my parent gave birth to 6 of and we are doin fine does not mean you should do the same please think b4 you do.
N2,500. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Khaleell001(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

Illogical argument. Would they not be dividing the square meals into circular meals if they had another child?

Poverty can never be removed from it o!

Hello auntie, caught you here again.
And it also happens we are also having
divergent views here.

For me, number of kids one has does not determine the permanence of their poverty level as some of you think.
There are so many dynamics knew can consider before saying something is certain.
The factors you base your arguments on are not permanent but dynamic both individually and collectively.

Life itself is never and was never mean to be easy.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by midnighter(f): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Hello auntie, caught you here again.
And it also happens we are also having
divergent views here.

For me, number of kids one has does not determine the permanence of their poverty level as some of you think.
There are so many dynamics knew can consider before saying something is certain.
The factors you base your arguments on are not permanent but dynamic both individually and collectively.

Life itself is never and was never mean to be easy.

Uncle you are not making sense, please.

The constant factor here is the word "average" as in "average Nigerian couple". With a fixed income bracket.

So statistically speaking, I mean with cold, hard numbers: Is it more expensive to basically feed and clothe 2, 3 or 4 children?

And logically speaking, do you need a larger house to shelter 2,3 or 4 children?

Do you need to spend more money on electricity to provide for 2,3 or 4 children?

How much water do 2,3 or 4 children need to use?

Thats just material consideration o. Not counting the knock-on effect of your stresses and struggles on the childs emotional and psychological health.

Stop bringing out tired platitudes like "life was never meant to be easy" and "God is the provider of children" and stare the facts boldly in the face.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Overpopulation is not necessarily based on landmass, rather availability of resources & urban planning.
Tokyo metro is just about 13,000km² yet there are 40 million people living there and overpopulation is not felt cos the city was well planned.
If you consider Nigeria overpopulated, then Germany is overpopulated too.

Besides, the spread of population in Nigeria is uneven. Southern Nigeria has only 22% of Nigeria's landmass, yet 50% of the population.

Some LGAs in Northern Nigeria are bigger than states in Southern Nigeria.

Do you really think Nigeria has enough resources to cater to its population?

Quick comparison: Saudi Arabia did about $160 billion in oil revenue in 2018, which divided by 26.9 million people comes to about $5,900 per head; conversely, Nigeria earned $26.1billion in the same year, which divided by 180m people comes to a miserly $140 - if you factor in that the production cost for Saudi Arabia is around $3 per barrel, and $30 per barrel for Nigeria, you see how limited the so-called wealth of Nigeria really is (before even getting into the grubby hands of our politicians and grubby civil servants).

Nigeria is already a poor country, with an incompetent thieving elite, a population already bursting at the seams, and next to no thriving industries to occupy the youth bulge.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
NiCurious:

Ah, so they lack the courage of their convictions... wink
I will leave you and this issue alone now. Peace and good night.

What conviction?

There's no conviction... it's simple use of your sense to decide not to bring children into poverty...

Doesn't mean you can't decide to have more if need be

6 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by nobone(f): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2019
@ OP, If your wife gives birth to a set of sextuplets at her first pregnancy, what will you do
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by mmsen: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Sometimes it's our poor mentality that is causing it. I know a family that has 9 girls because they are looking for a Male child.

I have heard of cases where the man has abandoned the woman because she didn't give birth to a boy. Utter stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by mmsen: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2019
nobone:
@ OP, If your wife gives birth to a set of sextuplets at her first pregnancy, what will you do

That is highly unlikely.

The problem is that many Nigerians are careless when it comes to family planning because 'god will provide' lipsrsealed.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by mmsen: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

Uncle you are not making sense, please.

The constant factor here is the word "average" as in "average Nigerian couple". With a fixed income bracket.

So statistically speaking, I mean with cold, hard numbers: Is it more expensive to basically feed and clothe 2, 3 or 4 children?

And logically speaking, do you need a larger house to shelter 2,3 or 4 children?

Do you need to spend more money on electricity to provide for 2,3 or 4 children?

How much water do 2,3 or 4 children need to use?

Thats just material consideration o. Not counting the knock-on effect of your stresses and struggles on the childs emotional and psychological health.

Stop bringing out tired platitudes like "life was never meant to be easy" and "God is the provider of children" and stare the facts boldly in the face.

The person that you are arguing with is not well.

Take heed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by chrisfranc: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Someone is making a lifetime sense.

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by midnighter(f): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
uninspired07:

Is that all? Just food & any kind of education?

I will want my kids to have the kinda education I never had.

Limit child birth & you will do much more.

While I understand your sentiment, I think you are being too militant about it.

Everybody must not have your own exact aspiration for their kids before they will have done well. Being able to provide food, shelter and education is no small achievement and shouldnt be derided. The problem is that not enough people can even reach that milestone.

The person you quoted did not suggest that he would be careless with his wards' education in his comment; moreover a basic education for more people is what we need to improve literacy, productivity and quality of life and not everybody attending amazing private schools.

1-3 children that can be reasonably accommodated for by most parents is what we should be aiming for and not forcing our own ideas or big dreams on everybody. Its beginning to sound patronising.

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by dayo229: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Litmus:
Let us at this juncture sum up what we have so far: why is it that in Asia we have two nations with significantly larger population than Nigeria and one that share approximate population size with Nigeria and yet the West makes such a fuss of Nigeria and Africa’s population?

Pakistan: 216,565,318 million
Indonesia : 270.63 million
Bangladesh: 163.05 million

Any you think Pakistan, Indonesia and Bangladesh are any better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Blendy77(f): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
For me I love kids and I love crowd so will certainly go for more after the two I currently have. With this era of kids schooling abroad and abandoning home, I will rather have more to keep me busy when the older ones might have left for school. If it's just poverty our Parents were worse off than us today. If you have the means to take care of them very well there is nothing wrong in having 3-4 kids whether biological or adopted.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by uninspired07: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nice contributions so far.

Each person can choose to have as much children as they want. We would all face the consequences individually.

Selah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Nowenuse: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Africa is already the most populated continent after Asia. We're more populated than Europe (1.2 billion to 714 million). I'd say considering all our problems on the continent, we don't need any more people. People are a resource, but only if they're developed human capital and Africa's human capital is the most underdeveloped on the planet by far, so we're more a continent of consumption than production. The world's problems over the next century (tech evolution and medical developments and scientific discoveries and space exploration and climate change action and environmental conservation etc) would basically be solved by the productive people while all we'll keep doing here in Africa is breeding. We shouldn't be proud of the fact we're a liability to the world rather than assets to the world. The pressures we're already facing in Africa (urban population explosions, climate change and desertification, famine, drought and disease, political and sectarian strife etc) is why hundreds of thousands of Africans are risking the perilous journey through Libya and the Mediterranean crossing to get to Europe. And it will only get worse.

Think of this: at Nigerian independence, the UK's population was 52 million while Nigeria's was 45 million. Today, the UK is 66 million while Nigeria is close to 200 million. Which is predicted to hit 450 million by 2050 (UK's population would be around 76 million at that time by projections) and 750 million by 2100. Biko, e don do for us. Let us stop. Lagos is barely a livable city nowadays because of the population and lack of infrastructure to support that population. I can't imagine what it would be like for the population of Lagos to keep expanding. China's one child policy was one of the greatest economic policies of the last century. It eliminated about 400 million people who would have been born in that time and allow China to deliver focused policies that dragged several hundred million Chinese citizens out of poverty in the space of a few decades. If African states had any ambition, that is the kind of thing we should be conceptualizing right now.

You are looking at Europeans through the eyes of Europe only, but that's not correct. Who is dominating the Americas & Australia today? Isn't it the same European descendants?

Europeans and their descendants are around 1.5 billion people today, spread almost all over the world, While Black Africans and their descendants all over the world are just only more than 1 billion if you include Mixed race Brazilians together with us.

South Asians and East/South-East Asians are now spreading their tentacles all over the world too. Go and see the way Chinese and Indians have almost successfully taken over Canada and to an extent UK. They dominate the professional jobs there and you a black person and an Indian person looking for job with equal qualifications, be rest assured the Indian person will get it before you do. Even when you are more qualified in some cases.
It will be difficult for Chinese and Indians to dominate America cos of the power of the American entertainment and sports industry which Asians are not naturally good at, however ICT which is the pillar of American economy is already dominated by Indians.
My friend who schooled in Germany some few years ago said as at the time he was in his early years of university, Indians had already started to come into the school in large numbers and few years after he finished, they had already overtaken the school and are very influencial in deciding who gets admitted or not.
I have currently secured a professional job in Canada and will be emigrating in some weeks time and guess which people made all these possible? INDIANS!

It is so sad that our people are drowned and enslaved on their routes to Europe. My heart bleeds and I wish it wouldn't be so.
However, many more of our middle-class citizens are emigrating to advanced nations through better means and are becoming very productive citizens of those countries, leaving behind their middle-class positions in Nigeria for poorer people to fill them up.

China is an unbeatable emerging world super power today and this to a large extent owes to it's population. Imagine if they had enforced this one child policy centuries ago when they had not exploded like this in terms of population, will they command the kind of influence they did today?

Making a country progress is not a difficult thing. Quality education is the key. Core-northern muslims are the ones dragging Nigeria backwards today. Tribalism is also another major problem, but you can see that most Southern & Middlebelt Nigerians are now calling for restructuring and this will help curtail tribalism to a great extent, but core-northern muslims will never be interested or accept this without force.

Dividing or Restructuring Nigeria should be Paramount in all our discussions and agitations, cos with this, things will naturally fall into a progressive line.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Nowenuse: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bagehot:

Do you really think Nigeria has enough resources to cater to its population?

Quick comparison: Saudi Arabia did about $160 billion in oil revenue in 2018, which divided by 26.9 million people comes to about $5,900 per head; conversely, Nigeria earned $26.1billion in the same year, which divided by 180m people comes to a miserly $140 - if you factor in that the production cost for Saudi Arabia is around $3 per barrel, and $30 per barrel for Nigeria, you see how limited the so-called wealth of Nigeria really is (before even getting into the grubby hands of our politicians and grubby civil servants).

Nigeria is already a poor country, with an incompetent thieving elite, a population already bursting at the seams, and next to no thriving industries to occupy the youth bulge.

Natural resources are not the only things that sustains a country. How many natural resources does Japan or EU have?
Human resources are far far more valuable.
The problem with Nigeria is the core-northern muslims who are overwhelmingly illiterate and very unproductive. They are also the ones holding Nigeria backwards with their strong culture of tribalism and religious extremism which is also preventing this country from restructuring.

This is why I said, dividing Nigeria or restructuring of this country should be the paramount topic on the lips and hearts of every youth in this nation, cos that is the solution to our problems as a people. With this, every other thing will naturally fall in line.

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by CorporateJay(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

You have the guts to say that somebody who is saying the right thing has a trashy opinion when youre the one spewing the highest amount nonsense here

Death has nothing to do with your pocket...tell that to the spirits of children who die every day from preventable diseases because their parents cant afford good food or effective drugs smh
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by midnighter(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
CorporateJay:

You mumu die... Preventable disease kwa... Do you know the number of rich people who get misdiagnosed results.... Do you know the number of rich people who died of cancer.. Do you know the number of people who crashed thirr fast cars... You too mumu

Lol you better shutup! So who is more likely to survive between somebody who can afford cancer treatment and somebody who cant

Keep talking rubbish! Go and have your 12 children and leave sensible people alone biko

7 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by hartson(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Space booking
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by CorporateJay(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you better shutup! So who is more likely to survive between somebody who can afford cancer treatment and somebody who cant

Keep talking rubbish! Go and have your 12 children and leave sensible people alone biko
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by armyofone(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
I thought you keeping busy vacationing and seeing the world should be the best thing!

Blendy77:
For me I love kids and I love crowd so will certainly go for more after the two I currently have. With this era of kids schooling abroad and abandoning home, I will rather have more to keep me busy when the older ones might have left for school. If it's just poverty our Parents were worse off than us today. If you have the means to take care of them very well there is nothing wrong in having 3-4 kids whether biological or adopted.

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by 3rdclassESCAPEE: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Thanks for the fine details I must admit, but it does not also rule out what I feel can be done.
Using 100 k as a base for determining the number of kids one should have as if that is going to be permanent living wage does not cut it for me.

Who says the man can get a better out put or a better source of income?
and life is never about permanence.
If we were to judge China let's say 40 50 years ago we will never say they will be where they are today.
It's all about putting resources in place with the right attitude and policies.
You can't just say people should stop procreating because we have lazy leaders who can't think out of the box.

And one problem with one of your point is that you forget our problems are peculiar and requires a peculiar approach.
The down part for me in your analysis is Ywou are just basing you analysis on one out of many more possible out comes.

I have an uncle who has nothing less than nine children ,but not all of them went to school.
In fact, only three as at last count are graduates and they are doing relatively well while others are not doing that bad.

Whether your argument about limitation of bearing children is better for us or not what I know is,the factors that determine what we are; are too many just to base your argument on limitation of population growth alone
Saying we should cut down population is always a convenient excuse for people who don't want to put things in place..

The only time your argument will make sense to me is when policies are followed through and basic necessities are provided and things start working the way they should then I can blame our high birth rate as the problem.
As for now, tackle those issues first before talking about decerease in birth rate.

All those who argue about having less population or birth rate should go exterminate themselves first so we know we have minutes one of the population.

you are still reiterating some points..
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by bjnorl: 3:42am On Dec 31, 2019
LZAA:

You keep missing the point
Brazil alone has a higher birth rate than nigeria
U won't say brazil is totally backward would you
Also u have to factor in the fact that in south america and africa homosexuality is an anomaly hence man and wife
Also last time i checked china alone still has a billion plus population excluding immigrants
Are they backwards too?

Brazil birth rate was 13.9 per 1,000 people. Nigeria birth rate was 39,37

2 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Blendy77(f): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2019
armyofone:
I thought you keeping busy vacationing and seeing the world should be the best thing!

Having several kids does not prevent u from doing that if you can afford it. At old age children hav a way of making u look and feel younger.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Gerrard59(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok cheers, have edited.

I read your lengthy post btw. Have you noticed blacks have issues with using contraception? It's like this with blks around the world

It's ignorance bedevilled by conspiracy theories. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by officialfestus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
wink
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by dankol: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Blendy77:
Having several kids does not prevent u from doing that if you can afford it. At old age children hav a way of making u look and feel younger.

Lobatan grin grin . I give up
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

Why can’t you stop at 2? Nigeria has changed radically from the time of our parents?

How do you know that I am not among the 1st two children of my parents?

Nigeria is just too failed a country to burden with overpopulation. I observe that people who give birth to many Children are always illiterate & stark poor. And they are not afraid of poverty do they hug it with gusto by having many children they can’t cater for.

NB: 10 Childern? That’s fantastic. I am sure your pops was doing fine back in the days to have been able to shoulder the responsibility.
There are Nigerians that have decided to not get married because of the economic situation. Why didn't you do same? Oga, don't even get married if you are so concerned about keeping our population low.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by SmileDance(f): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2020
xcelentattitude:
@uninspired07

This is a simple case of you being uninspired

What the hell in the name of the apostles is the meaning of this thread?

Two children For what na?

Do you even know the child that will bring greatness into your home?

Have you ever heard of David in the bible?

Lemme even bring it home. Do you know that Muhammadu Buhari is the 23rd child of his father? What if the pop had stopped on the 2nd child. Have you ever heard about any of the other 22 children? But you have heard of Buhari, even though sometimes it's for the wrong reasons grin

Am I now saying people should give birth to 20 children? The answer is NO!
My point is that, people have the right to give birth to whatever amount of kids they can take of with no questions asked. It could be 5, 6, 4, 2, 1 or even ½, it's no ones business until it becomes their business.
and you think buharis father did us a favour by giving birth to him? Oya clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by mmsen: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Litmus:
Let us at this juncture sum up what we have so far: why is it that in Asia we have two nations with significantly larger population than Nigeria and one that share approximate population size with Nigeria and yet the West makes such a fuss of Nigeria and Africa’s population?

Pakistan: 216,565,318 million
Indonesia : 270.63 million
Bangladesh: 163.05 million

You need to look at the numbers of children that the average woman is having in each country. Bangladesh has its population growth under control and living standards have risen as a result.

Pakistan is Pakistan. Not as bad as northern Nigeria but still a disgrace. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.