Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman (1612 Views)

2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by justiz5(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
I killed him because he didn't buy Christmas clothes for our son - Woman

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10799268_db7a4b8751b98ed3501627f72cbbaa6c_jpegf8b8b089d884a49b6481b913de7dec7b

A private school teacher in Lagos on Tuesday became too emotional and lost control of her temper, thereby committing the greatest offence against mankind.

Jacinta Igboke is currently in police net for allegedly stabbing his former boyfriend, Arinze Ani, to death.

Her plan, our correspondent gathered, was to kill Ani and herself, probably so that they could continue their affairs in heaven.

The estranged lover was to get married to another lady on January 4.

The two of them had an 18-month-year old son outside wedlock, but the parents of the man were not pleased with their son marrying Igboke. They wanted him to marry someone from their village in Enugu state.

According to her, Ani had not been performing his duties over their child. She said the police had one time told him to give him N10,000 monthly for the upkeep of the child.

She, however, stated that Ani would only send N3,000 or N2,000 anytime he likes; adding that all appeals to him to take good care of the child fell on deaf ears.

As Christmas approached, Igboke informed she asked Ani to give her money to buy clothes and shoes for their child, but he refused.

She was angry that Ani could not pay for the child's Christmas clothes but he was spending on his forthcoming wedding.

On Tuesday, Igboke explained she went to Ani's shop at Old Ojo Road, Satellite Town area of Lagos State, to demand money to buy a pair of shoes for his kid. She said she had struggled to buy clothes for the child herself.

While in her shop, an argument ensued. She said Ani pushed her and she picked up a knife in self-defense. "I didn’t know when I stabbed him,” she said.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ae088e3d0e24d6f4f977cb702ccccf4b?client=news
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
While in her shop, an argument ensued. She said Ani pushed her and she picked up a knife in self-defense. "I didn’t know when I stabbed him,” she said.

Prepare to tell more lies............

You will one day stand before your son to explain why you killed his father.

Murderer!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
I didn't know know when I stabbed him?!! angry angry angry angry angry

See ehh...men, Sex doll is N300k
Genital enlargement is N1.3 million
Ashawo is N500 to N150k (Depending...)

Kpatakpata....total of N3 million

tbh, I don't know why I just gave this information. I am just....Inshort angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
If true, this news just dey start. In a few years na him go dey trend. Baby mama's and papas get ready
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by APOPTOSIS: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
MARRIAGE is never an established route to HAPPINESS.
But if U must MARRY as a Man, make sure the LADY na Good WOMAN..

That's the Only Assignment you owe yourself.
If U miss a Good Woman, then HELL will only be a CHILD'S PLAY.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by anonymuz(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Na wa o, marriage or no marriage, wetin we men dey see for women hand, na to dey holy, make konji no go kill us or put us for trouble.
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by jidamsel43(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Women are becoming notorious and wicked nowadays . Woman that we used to read as being meek, gentle, submissive, obedient, subordinate, fragile and emotional are now strong willed, stubborn, notorious , dangerous and inimical.
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by TheFacelessMan: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2019
shocked

All the tribal stereotypes in this story.

1. Wicked lady
2. Developer who ran from developing his home.
3. Discriminating family
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Tallesty1(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2019
jidamsel43:
Women are becoming notorious and wicked nowadays . Woman that we used to read as being meek, gentle, submissive, obedient, subordinate, fragile and emotional are now strong willed, stubborn, notorious , dangerous and inimical.
Women have always been notorious and wicked, the men before us knew this and that was why they handle them with iron hand.

Women tried to break free but all to no avail so they started pussyfying boys.

The pussfyied boys are now men and all they care about is how to please a woman to get more pussy.
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by adecz: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2019
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Women & extreme hatred!!!

This was nothing about shoes, but
more about her anger for his
upcoming marriage & being rejected..

The man sef too stingy.
Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Fastlanetravels(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Tallesty1:
Women have always been notorious and wicked, the men before us knew this and that was why they handle them with iron hand.

Women tried to break free but all to no avail so they started pussyfying boys.

The pussfyied boys are now men and all they care about is how to please a woman to get more pussy.

Woris_dis_one_saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Fastlanetravels(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2019
adecz:

This was nothing about shoes, but
more about her anger for his
upcoming marriage & being rejected..

The man sef too stingy.

You're very correct... Nija babes no dey get joy at all for this kain matter

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Jabioro: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
He killed himself.. idiot

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by highbee02: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
adecz:

This was nothing about shoes, but more about her anger for his upcoming marriage & being rejected..

The man sef too stingy.

u got it

1 Like

Re: I Killed Him Because He Didn't Buy Xmas Clothes For Our Son - Woman by Quality20(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Government and other well-meaning ppl of good conscience need not intervene. That's d wages of their fornicating acts

(1) (Reply)

Blood Refuses To Stop Gushing After Mother Used Razor Blade To Inflict Deep Cut / Policemen Laughed As We Struggled To Escape From Terrorists – Cleric / Boy Does An Amazing Seventy (70) Backflips All At Once (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.