Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Book. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Book. (657 Views)

My Girlfriend Feels Threatened By My Chats. / I Love My Girlfriend But She Is A Village Girl And Lacks Communication Skills / Do Condoms Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book. by jeromestarks: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Booke
Re: Book. by Cutehector(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is clear you dont deserve that girl.
Re: Book. by olumide3367(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Go mess ashawo biko grin
Re: Book. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jo soapy.... Brother yi jo soapy, soapy
Re: Book. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
I did not read this but all I can say is APC must go because we cannot be delibating on the decision which made chief to buy that plot of land and still keep forgetting that he did not pay musa for the shaving stick he used on the day before musa's wedding day. The same day liverpool won a match and buhari is still in nigeria.

I just have nothing to say. sad

1 Like

Re: Book. by Larryfest(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
She hasn't even started 100level yet and you have already proposed marriage to her plus she won't let you do the do till when you both get married I think you are on a long thing dude.

1 Like

Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
You guys can crucify me. I just need advice that's all. If I deserve insult, please send them my way. I don't want to make mistakes I will regret.
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cutehector:
It is clear you dont deserve that girl.
Why did you say that?
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
olumide3367:
Go mess ashawo biko grin
What if she finds out?
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Larryfest:
She hasn't even started 100level yet and you have already proposed marriage to her plus she won't let you do the do till when you both get married I think you are on a long thing dude.
meaning?
Re: Book. by Larryfest(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
jeromestarks:

meaning?
You still have a long way to go, 4years + 1year service till you taste the apple so I say again you are on a long thing. I just hope hungry guys won't eat your apple finish while you are busy waiting..

1 Like

Re: Book. by squarelead(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Smiles. Give her what she deserves, FAITHFULNESS. But women can be cunning, we have seen cases of a lady travelling down to meet her bf while in school, so she can be deflowered and travelled back to school to cheat with another guy. Never trust woman with both eyes closed.
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2019
squarelead:
Smiles. Give her what she deserves, FAITHFULNESS. But women can be cunning, we have seen cases of a lady travelling down to meet her bf while in school, so she can be deflowered and travelled back to school to cheat with another guy. Never trust woman with both eyes closed.
This is serious o. Jesu!
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Larryfest:

You still have a long way to go, 4years + 1year service till you taste the apple so I say again you are on a long thing. I just hope hungry guys won't eat your apple finish while you are busy waiting..
I tried to break up with her once so that we won't hurt ourselves. She said "if you leave me, I swear I will just go and get pregnant"
Re: Book. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2019
I was about to say put your dick in your trouser and wait till she say it's time or go masturbate, then I saw the "she is not even in 100 level yet part"

You mean she just left secondary school? Very interesting.
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Crazyblue:
I was about to say put your dick in your trouser and wait till she say it's time or go masturbate, then I saw the "she is not even in 100 level yet part"

You mean she just left secondary school? Very interesting.

No she's 19.
I got the advice. Thanks anyway.
Re: Book. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2019
jeromestarks:

No she's 19.
I got the advice. Thanks anyway.

A 19 year old is a sweet girl, who will very likely break your heart due to a low level of emotional maturity. I will say this marriage talk is too early, enjoy the relationship with or without sex (whichever she wants) consider the possibility of a future and also the possibility of none.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that you have a highly mature girl at that age who is ready for such commitment. But I know I wasn't at that age and so many girls of that age aren't and end up breaking guys heart real quickly.

jeromestarks:

She said "if you leave me, I swear I will just go and get pregnant"

My point exactly. You both should not be talking marriage yet if she thinks like this.
Re: Book. by jeromestarks: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Crazyblue:

A 19 year old is a sweet girl, who will very likely break your heart due to a low level of emotional maturity. I will say this marriage talk is too early, enjoy the relationship with or without sex (whichever she wants) consider the possibility of a future and also the possibility of none.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that you have a highly mature girl at that age who is ready for such commitment. But I know I wasn't at that age and so many girls of that age aren't and end up breaking guys heart real quickly.

My point exactly. You both should not be talking marriage yet if she thinks like this.
OK

(1) (Reply)

Ladies That Needs Sex / I'll Hunt For My Bride In The Morning - When No Make Up / Dare312

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.