Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Free To Air Decoder In Lagos. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Decoder In Lagos. (647 Views)

Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV / TSTV: Where To Buy TSTV Decoder In Oyo / TSTV: Where To Buy TSTV Decoder In Ondo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free To Air Decoder In Lagos. by mhaki(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Hi all, I'm looking for a free to air decoder that'll work perfectly around Ikosi area.

Any recommendations?

PS: I have a startimes black decoder, can it be 'converted' to free to air?
Re: Free To Air Decoder In Lagos. by Skyfornia(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2019
mhaki:
Hi all, I'm looking for a free to air decoder that'll work perfectly around Ikosi area.

Any recommendations?

PS: I have a startimes black decoder, can it be 'converted' to free to air?

Let me know when you found one
Re: Free To Air Decoder In Lagos. by Legendguru: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Check Konga online shopping search for free to air complete set sold by top suppliers

Ctytechnologies, or ctygadgets or electronicsmarket

You get it delivered to your doorstep.you can go for package with 2 dishes for more channels

If you need installer call their number on the invoice delivery book to get them send installer to you at token fee or you can install yourself.
Re: Free To Air Decoder In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
I have one for sale with 1 year cccam and nashare iks for sale at 8k.call or WhatsApp me on 08132581046.shogunle/ladipo along oshodi is my location

(1) (Reply)

They Sometimes Show You One Or Two Parts Of The Favorite Or Most Viewed Channels / Post Any Update On Amos 5 Space Satelite Here / Does Gotv Show English League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.