Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet (4605 Views)

LASU Final Year Student Allegedly Killed And Eaten By Her Friend And His Mother / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Boyfriend Kills LASU Final Year Student For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by stinggy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
What manner of madness is this?
Does this rubbish even bring money at all

Idaraesit98:
So it is my friend’s picture and news that is everywhere like this..if anyone had told me weeks back that u wud be dead,I wud say it is a lie..I miss so much already favour,I wnt stop calling till u pick the call,I can’t believe all this I m seeing�����������...U were just telling me how ur twin was killed by rituals last year..I pray God gives ur mom and dad the heart to bear this loss..Rest in peace Favoury ������...

Eeyah... Sorry for the loss. May God comfort the family.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by Injera(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Q
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by bogdaddy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Accept my condolence
Idaraesit98:
So it is my friend’s picture and news that is everywhere like this..if anyone had told me weeks back that u wud be dead,I wud say it is a lie..I miss so much already favour,I wnt stop calling till u pick the call,I can’t believe all this I m seeing�����������...U were just telling me how ur twin was killed by rituals last year..I pray God gives ur mom and dad the heart to bear this loss..Rest in peace Favoury ������...
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by Eteka1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Idaraesit98:
You mean her twin was also killed by ritualists?
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by Coldie(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is one of d reasons why I don't pity some prisoner's
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by Kennyswag: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
They should be burnt to ashes and their ashes should be grounded to powder and blown into the air angryangry
There should be death penalty for ritual killings and murder
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by highbee02: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
donstan18:
OWOLABI ADEEKO in OSUN STATE

I don't want to be Tribalistic, but.................

Does it necessarily mean the guy is a native of Osun state? Didn't u read where the guy said he drove her out of Lagos?
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by highbee02: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Idaraesit98:

Take heart. So, she's a twin
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by jidamsel43(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
This would be a lesson to those ladies that will take permission to go to school but end up in their boyfriends houses
Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by amuwo1980: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Na them , jesus , are u kidding me? With all the sufferstication, I keep saying it this is these peoples culture

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by Softness147: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
YORUBA AND BAD NEWS IS 99 AND 100. TUFIA KWA. EVIL TRIBE

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by ibechris(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Yoruba and ritual...common election they will kill person.

Oba dies,hah just run for ur dear life else ur head is gone via ritual called ooro.

They want to be rich,their neighbour must die thru same ritual.

Finally,this one above na cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Student Killed And Eaten By Her Friend, Mother And Prophet by EsomahJD: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2019
It's no longer money rituals alone, now cannibalism has added to it. Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batman Shows Up At The George Floyd Riots In Minneapolis To Calm The Protesters / Prostitutes Take Over Abuja Streets / This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.