Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (31073 Views)

Jabez' Prayer: You Can Turn Your Situation Around Today! / CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 / Important Prayer You Need To Pray Very Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by DigitalLogic: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2019
let us pray as the spirit leads
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by E2000: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

On December 31st, many Churches which use to be half filled with witness an extreme number of attendance. Those who normally get lots of attendance will rent more space and chairs because the attendance on that night will be massive. Why?

Those who will fill the Church auditoriums are those who have enjoyed a Detty December and now want a prosperous New Year. We all want the same and that is what false prophets capitalize on. This thread is aimed at warning the public against their antics and evil ways ahead of December 31st night.

On December 31st aka Watch Night aka Crossover Night, many Churches will lead people into saying prayers that are contrary to the Bible. Many will even command God as if he's their slave.

Examples of prayers many will say and also say the loudest Amen to:

"2020 is my year of greatness"

"I shall not lack in 2020".

"I will own 2020"

"A house, car and promotion for me next year"

"All my enemies shall die in 2020" etc

Have you ever taken your time to even examine these prayers that false prophets love to tell their congregation to say? These prayers are totally unbiblical and against the word of God. That's why many of those who say them will come back on December 2020 to say the same thing because none ever got answered. Why didn't they get answered?

Lamentations 3:37
Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

How can you say "2020 my year of greatness" when God commanded it not? Where in the entire Bible did God say such concerning your life? How can you say "you shall not lack in 2020" without saying it as a prayer to God but as a command? God says in Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

As seen above, the prayer involves God, same way David involved God saying "the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want".

But today, people make all sorts of wild and fantasy demands and claim it is word of faith. They go further to say it is the things you tell yourself that comes to pass. That's a LIE because...

It is a lie because even if you say you will die tomorrow and God doesn't command it, you won't die. Same goes for saying you will be great. If God doesn't command it, it won't come to pass.

These false prophets go further by telling their congregation to repeat after them saying "My father, My father, rise up and lift me up in 2020". This is totally a disrespect for God. They do this because they don't know who God is. You don't tell God what to do, he tells you what to do. He gives the commands, not you. This is why many prayers won't be answered on December 31st.

So how do you pray? Pray acccording to God's will. That's how Jesus prayed. Ask to know what God's will is for your life. Pray that he shows you so you can walk in it. This will save you the stress of praying for a mansion and cars when you are totally jobless. Any prayer you say, tell God to help you get your mind off it if it's not his will for your life. This will help prevent you from expecting things you demanded from God and feeling disappointed when they don't get fulfilled. Always pray according to his will.

Luke 22:42
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done

A second false strategy used by false prophets on December 31st is the extortion of money from their congregation. They tell you to sow a seed in terms of money to make your 2020 great. They tell you to give to God so that he can give to you in return. This is a scam and contrary to God's word.

You don't pay God to give you anything. How much have you paid for the life you have now? The air you breathe and the light of day and night? Did you give God something before you got those things? No.

Romans 8:32
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Did you see the bolded word which says freely? Where does it say "sow a seed before God gives you anything?". Nowhere. God has been giving us all things right from time and totally free.

Why then are you falling for the scam of seed sowing to reap blessings? It's because you are either a thief or you don't believe God's word that he will freely give us all things.

Many sowed seeds for greatness on December 31st, 2019, and none got harvested. The false prophets will tell then that though they might have sown a seed for a house or promotion at work, but the seed got harvested in form of the good health they enjoyed. Which farmer will want to remain in business if he keeps reaping something totally different from what he sowed?
The false prophets have basically made them lose hope and their trust in God for not fulfilling his own end of a bargain he never got involved in. SCAM grin

Show me where in the entire scriptures someone sowed a seed to God and got blessed. You will never find. So, there is no basis in the Bible for you to rely on seed sowing. It is useless and contrary to God's word. So, any pastor telling you to sow a seed so that your new year will be great is fake and a scammer. It is his own new year that will be great as a result of your money.

Now, why do you still want to congregate in a so-called church that operates in this manner - false crossover prayers and seed sowing? None of what they practice goes in line with God's word. It also shows that they do not know God.

Isaiah 8:20 KJV
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

If they speak not according to God's word, it means they are not sent by God. Flee from them or else they will keep scaming you. Your failure to read the Bible and accept the Gospel is the reason why you will always be available to be scammed by them. That's why, after having a Detty December, many will now remember God on the 31st because they want the fun of December to continue in the new year. Guess what? Fake pastors will tell them what they want to hear just to take their money.

Be careful where you go to praise God on Crossover night. Be careful the kind of prayers you say. Be careful the kind of gift you give God.

Thank you.

Picture of the Pharisee and the tax collector saying a prayer
Over Sabi writeup
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Humphrizy(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Nice tips
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Sunnycliff(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Many of those who were falsely prophecies that they will go to USA this year when they never even applied for USA visa, how far?
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by thundafire: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You mean if I keep asking my father to give me a snake, he will one day give it to me? Would that be a loving father?

I'm not saying asking for a better year is bad. These people aren't asking but decreeing and declaring when God has not commanded it.

Asking= "God please make my 2020 year a good one"

Decreeing="2020 is my year of Greatness"

God will likely answer the one asking, not the one declaring. Since you already say 2020 is your year of greatness, then go and enjoy it without me - God. Then we'll see how great it will be.
u guys make food points and countering each other which is nice I love it,but are u not Albhagdadi dat USA confirmed or should I notify dey USA embassy of ur whereabout
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Fidelarinze9(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Did you notice the use of the word faith? Faith in whom? Faith in Jesus Christ. Faith in the word of Jesus Christ. Nowhere did Jesus promise you greatness on Earth in the certain sense people pray on December 31st. If he did, then you can pray in that direction. But since he didn't say such word, then praying as seen below is mere commanding wishes from thin air. They don't align with God's word or Jesus word.

"I will own 2020"
"All my enemies shall die in 2020"

Where is the faith in Jesus in the above prayers? No faith in Jesus because they spoke when he didn't command it to be. That's exactly the same mistake the Disciples made that made Jesus say what he said in the verse you quoted

When you lack faith in Jesus, you won't ask for things according to his will for your life. You will ask for things according to your own desires. This leads to wrong prayers that never get answered. You might as well go and declare that you will become a space scientist in 2020 when you've never read a book before. Go ahead and do that and see if the mountain will move in your favour. Dude, if it's not God's will for you, it won't happen.

Oga you are not making any sense at all

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
There we go again, over analyzing things.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Deltayankeeboi: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You mean if I keep asking my father to give me a snake, he will one day give it to me? Would that be a loving father?

I'm not saying asking for a better year is bad. These people aren't asking but decreeing and declaring when God has not commanded it.

Asking= "God please make my 2020 year a good one"

Decreeing="2020 is my year of Greatness"

God will likely answer the one asking, not the one declaring. Since you already say 2020 is your year of greatness, then go and enjoy it without me - God. Then we'll see how great it will be.
Very nonsense and stupid post.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by seunmohmoh(f): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2019
GoodBoi1:

Really? Jesus said we should not declare or decree ?
Matthew 17:20
You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible

Job 22:28
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
You get the guy time sha. Someone that's spilling trash.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by shadrach77: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

On December 31st, many Churches which use to be half filled with witness an extreme number of attendance. Those who normally get lots of attendance will rent more space and chairs because the attendance on that night will be massive. Why?

Those who will fill the Church auditoriums are those who have enjoyed a Detty December and now want a prosperous New Year. We all want the same and that is what false prophets capitalize on. This thread is aimed at warning the public against their antics and evil ways ahead of December 31st night.

On December 31st aka Watch Night aka Crossover Night, many Churches will lead people into saying prayers that are contrary to the Bible. Many will even command God as if he's their slave.

"I will own 2020"

Have you ever taken your time to even examine these prayers that false prophets love to tell their congregation to say? These prayers are totally unbiblical and against the word of God. That's why many of those who say them will come back on December 2020 to say the same thing because none ever got answered. Why didn't they get answered?

How can you say "2020 my year of greatness" when God commanded it not? Where in the entire Bible did God say such concerning your life? How can you say "you shall not lack in 2020" without saying it as a prayer to God but as a command? God says in Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

As seen above, the prayer involves God, same way David involved God saying "the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want".

But today, people make all sorts of wild and fantasy demands and claim it is word of faith. They go further to say it is the things you tell yourself that comes to pass. That's a LIE because...

It is a lie because even if you say you will die tomorrow and God doesn't command it, you won't die. Same goes for saying you will be great. If God doesn't command it, it won't come to pass.

These false prophets go further by telling their congregation to repeat after them saying "My father, My father, rise up and lift me up in 2020". This is totally a disrespect for God. They do this because they don't know who God is. You don't tell God what to do, he tells you what to do. He gives the commands, not you. This is why many prayers won't be answered on December 31st.

So how do you pray? Pray acccording to God's will. That's how Jesus prayed. Ask to know what God's will is for your life. Pray that he shows you so you can walk in it. This will save you the stress of praying for a mansion and cars when you are totally jobless. Any prayer you say, tell God to help you get your mind off it if it's not his will for your life. This will help prevent you from expecting things you demanded from God and feeling disappointed when they don't get fulfilled. Always pray according to his will.

Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done

A second false strategy used by false prophets on December 31st is the extortion of money from their congregation. They tell you to sow a seed in terms of money to make your 2020 great. They tell you to give to God so that he can give to you in return. This is a scam and contrary to God's word.

You don't pay God to give you anything. How much have you paid for the life you have now? The air you breathe and the light of day and night? Did you give God something before you got those things? No.

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Did you see the bolded word which says freely? Where does it say "sow a seed before God gives you anything?". Nowhere. God has been giving us all things right from time and totally free.

Why then are you falling for the scam of seed sowing to reap blessings? It's because you are either a thief or you don't believe God's word that he will freely give us all things.

Many sowed seeds for greatness on December 31st, 2019, and none got harvested. The false prophets will tell then that though they might have sown a seed for a house or promotion at work, but the seed got harvested in form of the good health they enjoyed. Which farmer will want to remain in business if he keeps reaping something totally different from what he sowed?
The false prophets have basically made them lose hope and their trust in God for not fulfilling his own end of a bargain he never got involved in. SCAM grin

Show me where in the entire scriptures someone sowed a seed to God and got blessed. You will never find. So, there is no basis in the Bible for you to rely on seed sowing. It is useless and contrary to God's word. So, any pastor telling you to sow a seed so that your new year will be great is fake and a scammer. It is his own new year that will be great as a result of your money.

Now, why do you still want to congregate in a so-called church that operates in this manner - false crossover prayers and seed sowing? None of what they practice goes in line with God's word. It also shows that they do not know God.

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

If they speak not according to God's word, it means they are not sent by God. Flee from them or else they will keep scaming you. Your failure to read the Bible and accept the Gospel is the reason why you will always be available to be scammed by them. That's why, after having a Detty December, many will now remember God on the 31st because they want the fun of December to continue in the new year. Guess what? Fake pastors will tell them what they want to hear just to take their money.

Be careful where you go to praise God on Crossover night. Be careful the kind of prayers you say. Be careful the kind of gift you give God.

Thank you.

God bless you sir!
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

[s]On December 31st, many Churches which use to be half filled with witness an extreme number of attendance. Those who normally get lots of attendance will rent more space and chairs because the attendance on that night will be massive. Why?

"I will own 2020"

Thank you.

Picture of the Pharisee and the tax collector saying a prayer [/s]

Prayer does not work
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by saintneo(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
[s]

"I will own 2020"

Thank you.
[/s]

Mostly rubbish. Please don't misslead people.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by jospepper(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus said we should ask, not declare or decree. Now, tell me, where in the below kind of prayers does it sound like people asking?

"I will own 2020"

Learn to read the verse you quoted very well

Job 22:28 KJV

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Philinho:

YOU ARE CONFUSED ..,.No one will follow your confusion. Mixing terminology with theology
Lolzzzzzzz Lamentation in a new year

Can you imagine undecided
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Ejusni(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Davash222:
So, na you wan teach me how to pray now
Is God complaining that I'm commanding Him??
Who are you?? Assistant God
Lol asin eh
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by MobilityExpress: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

[s]On December 31st, many Churches which use to be half filled with witness an extreme number of attendance. Those who normally get lots of attendance will rent more space and chairs because the attendance on that night will be massive. Why?

"I will own 2020"

Thank you.

Picture of the Pharisee and the tax collector saying a prayer[/s]

You obviously don't know what Christianity is. Maybe you are a Boko Haram member sef grin
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Neroiam(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus said we should ask, not declare or decree. Now, tell me, where in the below kind of prayers does it sound like people asking?

"I will own 2020"

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Job 22:28

God gave man earth to rule.. The devil had robbed Adam of this power but thanks be to God for giving his Son Jesus Christ, we've been restored to our rightful position. The Bible clearly states for you to say what you want.. The carnal man sees before he believes...
The Christian believes to see...

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

2020 is my year of greatness

Every year is a year of greatness and expected to be better than the previous year.

Haggai 2:9
The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the LORD of hosts.”

I shall not lack in 2020
Phil 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

There are no better yesterdays for a Christian...

The word of God is God himself. He's committed to honouring his word. Don't forget Jesus Christ is the word because he was there at the beginning..

If you as a Christian would not declare or decree what you want to see, then watch the devil trample on you..

Go for knowledge

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by ooohoo: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

"I will own 2020"

The same Bible you quoted says in Job 22:28 that:

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by femi4: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI the AntiChrist quoting lamentation and ignoring job 22:28 and Mt 7:7-8

Besides lam 3:37 is referring to God's enemies

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by MobilityExpress: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2019
saintneo:

Mostly rubbish. Please don't misslead people.

Probably some witch that people's decree prayers is disturbing their coven. Just typed 100% rubbish trying to confuse those that cannot be confused. The OP mumu no be here. Failed mission!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by THUNDER4real(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2019
@op, is it your prayers? Leave Christians alone to pray as the spirit leads....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Angel4lif(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

"I will own 2020"

New King James Version: Job 22:28
You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Chiemeka1: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2019
There is nothing wrong, if we pray in such a way neither do we dishonour nor mock God if we make decrees concerning our future. God even said in His word " thou shall also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee, and the light shall shine upon thy ways." Incase you don't want a glorious future no problem. As for me I want a better tomorrow.
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Iwanttoto: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2019
post=85310047:

There is absolutely nothing bad in all these

Again, Jesus Loves you.
And so do we.....

Even a confirmed ritualist dey also preach 4 me. Smh
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2019
It is well with his soul.
All hope is not lost.
Jesus Saves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2019
One thing is certain; no amount of noise can change the will of the Omni-will.

Only a super fool say a prayer twice.
Only a mega fool will ask God for something and at the same time ask for his will to be done. Yet, he keeps asking same over and over.
A wise man ask only for understanding and at the same time weighs every contents of his heart.

As a man thinketh, so will be his life.
It is impossible to receive what you can't give, and vice versa.
How can you love and hate with the same heart, yet, you wonder why your life is a mixture of joy and sorrow.

If you can't find a temple in your heart, you can never find your heart in any temple.
Stop wasting your time making meaningless noises you called prayers.

Do you call that a prayer? Words that were put into your mouth by another king fool thinking himself God's representative.

Do you call that prayer? Many Words written on pages of book by a confused mind; an idiot that sees good and evil in the creation of an all good God.

Brethren, seek holy understanding so that the veils of ignorance will fall off your face. Until then, you remain a puppet. Yeah, a cat calling itself the head but not the tail... Pls, what makes the cat a cat?

My submission with love.
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by AgwoAkpi: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
post=85311515:
It is well with his soul.
All hope is not lost.
Jesus Saves!
[/s]
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Tpresh(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Thank you analyst, you sound confused though. No problem, on the 31st declare whatever you choose to declare since you already know what God wants and doesn't want for you. Over sabi people
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by Delaw00(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Davash222:
So, na you wan teach me how to pray now
Is God complaining that I'm commanding Him??
Who are you?? Assistant God
I cannot laugh ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by midworld: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2019
IF only you understand how powerful the words we speak are perhaps you will not make all of this statements. you keep quoting lamentations 3,37 . and you ignore Job 22:28 ' and thou shall DECREE a thing and it shall be established unto thee. another part of the bible says in numbers 14 vs 28 say you unto them, as truly as i live ,saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears so will i do to you.

like i said earlier there is very strong power in the spoken word. its even written in the bible. proverbs 18 vs 21 DEATH AND LIFE ARE IN THE POWER OF THE TONGUE, i.e what we say.

Do you even know there is a relationship between prayers and affirmations. most of what you have quoted up there are more of positive affirmations and not commands as you wrongly believe. this are what i want for my self in the new year. i believe them in my heart that they will come to fruition and i say them, the more i say them and i work towards them, they manifest. remember numbers 14 vs 28 whatever i hear you say that is what i will do.

that being said,Prayer can take any form and shape. there are circumstances we are required to command if we have enough faith. there is utterly nothing wrong with that. mathew 21 vs 21 if ye have faith and doubt not,ye shall not only do ............ but also ye shall say to this mountain , be thou removed and be thou cast to the sea, it shall be done . thats an outright command, how do you explain this part of the scripture.

according to you 'who is it that sayeth a thing and it commeth to pass when the lord has not commanded it' but you still fail to realise that HE has already commanded it in JOB 22 vs 28 when HE said thou shall also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee. Please what is the other word for DECREE.

And so you know, you can actually speak evil to existence in your life. if you keep affirming negatively, there is 99% chance it will happen just as you have affirmed. THERE IS POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD.
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by buoye1(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2019
may God forgive this one he doesn't know what he's doing
Re: Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st by melotech(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Kkings11:
FAITH. FAITH. FAITH. It's all about faith.

Thou, shalt also DEMAND a thing, and it shall be established unto thee, and light shall shine upon thy ways. ( Job 22:28 )

1 Kings 17:1 And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to MY word .
NOTE: Not God's word

2kings 4:16 “About this time next year,” Elisha said, “you will hold a son in your arms.”
NOTE Elisha doesn’t ask God to give the woman a child, instead he decrees what will happen. Elisha doesn’t even decree it using the words “in the name of the LORD,”

COUNSEL WISELY. Pray for understanding before reading the bible

LG 32inch TV for sale
Location; Lokoja
Price: 15000

Very correct the writer is using common sense to interpret the Bible don't mind him
What of where Bible said as thou has spoken in my ear so will I do
You can decree and command God it all depends on your understanding of his word
Concerning the work of my hand command yea me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.