Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth (31141 Views)

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Christians,please Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Is Regards As Jesus Christ / Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by Bensmart04(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Meet Brian Deacon the man who acted Jesus..is it right to worship his pictures? In the 1979 Jesus movie, the first movie that was Firmed to tell the story of Jesus according to the gospel of luke.

The movie was directed by peter sykes, John kisch etc. Brian Deacon played the role of Jesus christ. Today it is not uncommon to see people hanging Brian Deacon picture in their house, car, shop, church etc some even put it in their private family altars and other places of warship to d extent that Brian Deacon picture has now been mistakenly taken as something that can protect one from evil where as it cannot. Even the new generation don't even know that the face they see is not the true picture of Jesus but that of Brian Deacon.

I know some people will say it served as a reminder but i tell u that u don't need a picture of Brian Deacon to remind u of Jesus as no Moslem can show u the picture of Mohammed yet they respect him and do not need to b reminded by another person picture. Same with Buddah followers, they don't have another person picture to remind them of Buddah.

So for those who have been worshiping the picture of Brian Deacon, is it right? what ur your opinion.

Source: http://www.naijreporters.com/2015/09/meet-brian-deacon-man-who-acted-jesus.html

Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by mrwiddy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Christians will never listen,or should i say briandeaconists. ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION.
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by ideatoprince18(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
mrwiddy:
Christians will never listen,or should i say briandeaconists.
ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION.
........ A Religion that its most revered prophet propagated violence....... had sex with a nine year old girl.....killed anyone who talked against him .......stole as he pleases.......coveted his son's wife ...... raped women and killed their fathers and brothers ........led an average of 63 battles before his death ........ UPON ALL THIS...he was killed like a rat and his allah could not save him or give him premonition that it is a mere Jewish gal that will kill him.......... That person is not deserved to b followed or regarded as a prophet ......I rather b an atheist than b a Muslim!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by mrwiddy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
ideatoprince18:
........ A Religion that its most revered prophet propagated violence....... had sex with a nine year old girl.....killed anyone who talked against him .......stole as he pleases.......coveted his son's wife ...... raped women and killed their fathers and brothers ........led an average of 63 battles before his death ........ UPON ALL THIS...he was killed like a rat and his allah could not save him or give him premonition that it is a mere Jewish gal that will kill him.......... That person is not deserved to b followed or regarded as a prophet ......I rather b an atheist than b a Muslim!!!!!!!!!!
here is it!
the most stupid post of the year.

1 Like

Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by CaptainJune: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2015
ideatoprince18:

Unlike Mohammed, Jesus Christ predicted His death a long time before it happened. The Prophets of old also prophesied the death of Jesus Christ centuries before His birth.

In the case of the prophet Mohammed, his death took him by total surprise. He wasn't in the least prepared for what happened to him. In other words, he didn't see it coming. Was Allah sleeping when death came for Mohammed?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by wordcat(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2015
mrwiddy:
Christians will never listen,or should i say briandeaconists.
ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION.

Muslims and Christians will never listen, or should i say briandeaconists and terrorists.
BUDDAHISM IS THE TRUE RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by wordcat(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2015
ideatoprince18:

,,,,,,,,,,,,A religion that its most revered being have to sleep with another man's wife, and his prophet killed 42 innocent kids, and his only begotten son from his adulterous act happened to be a gay, who refused to obey the laws of the land, and was killed for his crimes together with other criminals....................that person is not worthy of worship................I rather be a Sango worshiper than be a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by mrwiddy(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2015
wordcat:

Muslims and Christians will never listen, or should i say briandeaconists and terrorists.
you've jst talked like a cat,even tho it implies in ur name.
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by ideatoprince18(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2015
wordcat:

,,,,,,,,,,,,A religion that its most revered being have to sleep with another man's wife, and his prophet killed 42 innocent kids, and his only begotten son from his adulterous act happened to be a gay, who refused to obey the laws of the land, and was killed for his crimes together with other criminals....................that person is not worthy of worship................I rather be a Sango worshiper than be a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
....... sorry buh u are out of quote .......when did Jesus kill ..... when did Jesus commit adultery ...show me dt portion in d bible ...aven atheist respect Jesus as a person talkless an ordinary cat like you!!!!!
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by wordcat(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2015
ideatoprince18:
....... sorry buh u are out of quote .......when did Jesus kill ..... when did Jesus commit adultery ...show me dt portion in d bible ...aven atheist respect Jesus as a person talkless an ordinary cat like you!!!!!

Go and read it again. I'm talking about Yahweh, and his prophet Elijah and his adulterous son Jesus.

Yeah, Atheists do respect jesus in your fish brain.
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by wordcat(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
mrwiddy:
you've jst talked like a cat,even tho it implies in ur name.

And when you were making mockery of Christians and Christianity......

Oh! Just check again and you are MrWeed. What type of weed did you smoke this morning?
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by mrwiddy(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2015
wordcat:

you talk like an animal i learnt about,i can see that from your name, wordCAT.
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by wordcat(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2015
mrwiddy:
you talk like an animal i learnt about,i can see that from your name.

Stop taking weeds mrwiddy, what I said was exactly what u said about Christians. I only added muslims and Islam in your own statement.
Mrweed, stop smoking fresh weeds, it is not good to ur health.
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by mrwiddy(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2015
wordcat:

Stop taking weeds mrwiddy, what I said was exactly what u said about Christians. I only added muslims and Islam in your own statement.
Mrweed, stop smoking fresh weeds, it is not good to ur health.
ndlea ll soon arrest ur pale wey dey sell weed 4 u,nd moreso i was talking abt briandeaconists nd historyless religion,so.........stay klear.
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by ideatoprince18(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
wordcat:

Go and read it again. I'm talking about Yahweh, and his prophet Elijah and his adulterous son Jesus.

Yeah, Atheists do respect jesus in your fish brain.
......... sorry buh its of no use talking to you .... for ur info am not xtain .... I av my beliefs ....and o respect Jesus Christ a lot and until u bring up perceptional explanations ...I av no business with u
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by wordcat(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
mrwiddy:
ndlea ll soon arrest ur pale wey dey sell weed 4 u,nd moreso i was talking abt briandeaconists nd historyless religion,so.........stay klear.

And you think that ur own religion has history?

Stay away from weed mrweed!
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by tsdarkside(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
make way,for the nihilist....thunda fire that white jesus christ!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by Nihilist: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

make way,for the nihilist....thunda fire that white jesus christ!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

I beg your pardon?
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by tsdarkside(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nihilist:

I beg your pardon?

pardon yourself........i said,thunda fire that fvgly white jesus christ!!!!... angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth by bobordaboy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Youve gat things twisted and misunderstood everything

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Michael McIntyre: Millionaire Who Hated God Gets Saved, Now Helping Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.