Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Mother In Law Is Hot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mother In Law Is Hot (10104 Views)

Nigerian Law Is Against Our Fundamental Rights – Gays / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law As Wife Attends Church Conference / Nigerian Single Mother In London Makes Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2010
Anytime i look at my mother in law, my privates rise to the occasion. I want to sleep with her without her daughter finding out and she try so hard to seduce me tho but am afraid somehow because they are very close to each other and tell each other things. She was widowed 3 years back and she found a boyfriend this year only for the guy to break her heart after she caught the bugger cheating on her with an 18 year old. I want to use this opportunity when she is going through heart break and chip in and screw the hell out of her before she come to her senses that am her son in law. How do i safely nail that boootie behind my wife's back?. Do you have other serious ideas? I will buy you a drink if you help me bang this woman and quench this fantasy forever.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by Dyt(f): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
Simply kill ur wife

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by Dsense(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
Animal!!! . . . . .Buy urself Taba to sniff die . . ,
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt:

Simply kill your wife

Look am not murderer and cannot do that. I only want to screw my wifes mom and that's all. it doesnt call for murder yet. not that serious joo.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by 9ja4u(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
ode ,
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by MrCork7: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

Anytime i look at my mother in law, my privates rise to the occasion. I want to sleep with her without her daughter finding out and she try so hard to seduce me tho but am afraid somehow because they are very close to each other and tell each other things. She was widowed 3 years back and she found a boyfriend this year only for the guy to break her heart after she caught the bugger cheating on her with an 18 year old. I want to use this opportunity when she is going through heart break and chip in and screw the hell out of her before she come to her senses that am her son in law. How do i safely nail that boootie behind my wife's back?. Do you have other serious ideas? I will buy you a drink if you help me bang this woman and quench this fantasy forever.

[color=#990000]bro give me her phone number :Pcolor]
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by MrCork7: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2010
bro give me her phone number tongue
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2010
D-sense:

Animal!!! . . . . .Buy urself Taba to sniff die . . , 
am sorry but why do you wish me suicide? am confuse.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by kmoneyE(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2010
Malu you be real craze boy oooo=== So your mother inlaw type of TOTO still dey freak you---Na God go fire your PONMO  shocked sad
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by mamaken: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
ita a serious problem,
i suggest avoiding ur mother in law. . .i mean inside u, u know that this r not normal feelings, right?
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
k-money £:

Malu you be real craze boy oooo=== So your mother inlaw type of TOTO still dey freak you---Na God go fire your PONMO  shocked sad

You never see this woman i swear. when you see her, you prick go rise too.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2010
mamaken:

ita a serious problem,
i suggest avoiding your mother in law. . .i mean inside u, u know that this r not normal feelings, right?

what is not normal about it? its not as if she is my mother or sister.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by freecocoa(f): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2010
Ur username has told us all that needs to be known about you malubrain(cowbrain)infact you are a brainless cow sef.*hisses and bangs the door while leaving thread*
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
I know even c ur username sef
na real cow brain u get
u know 2 well wat toto can do
jst strangle ur wife 4 nyt or poison er
den u ll v ur ways wit ur moda inlaw
well i think i gave u d best advice so far sha
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
freecocoa:

your username has told us all that needs to be known about you malubrain(cowbrain)infact you are a brainless cow sef.*hisses and bangs the door while leaving thread*

i know it must be my yoruba sisters who will first start cursing me. bunch of dirty retards.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt:

I know even c your username sef
na real cow brain u get
u know 2 well wat toto can do
jst strangle your wife 4 nyt or poison er
den u ll v your ways wit your moda inlaw
well i think i gave u d best advice so far sha
Omo ale.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by 190: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
How can a mother in law be HOT

who put her inside sun or fire!!
angry angry
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by kmoneyE(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

You never see this woman i swear. when you see her, you prick go rise too.

Malu you now well at all ==== Na THUNDER BOLT go fire dat your PONMO= By the tme you somersault for like te[/b]n times before you finally die then *666* go carry your spirit go meet him [b]papa for Armageddon . shocked angry sad
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2010
190:

How can a mother in law be HOT

who put her inside sun or fire!!
angry angry

You need to see her asss i swear and you go melt like butter inside that assssss.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2010
k-money £:

Malu you now well at all ==== Na THUNDER BOLT go fire dat your PONMO= By the tme you somersault for like te[/b]n times before you finally die then *666* go carry your spirit go meet him [b]papa for Armageddon . shocked angry sad

You mean your mother in law doesnt attract you too?. Is it that she is very ugly or you are closet gay?
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by 190: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

You need to see her asss i swear and you go melt like butter inside that assssss.

Put up a pic of the Azz without pant (pronounced paint)

and lemme see!! angry angry
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by Dyt(f): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
Malu
were ma le leyi ke
na me u dey follow talk
abi u wan mk amadioha tk dat thing inbtw ur quitoes legs abi
u wan use me open eye 4 nl abi?
U beta shine ur eye well well o
i no b ur mate o
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by MrCork7: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
bro , quickly send me her picture. let me inspect k her azz tongue
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by mamaken: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

what is not normal about it? its not as if she is my mother or sister.

u mean if my 65 year old father in law turns me on, its normal!?!?!  shocked

please STOP!
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by kmoneyE(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

You mean your mother in law doesnt attract you too?. are you gay?

Craze don squizz your head=== How would that kind person attract me====or you don take after DAUDA THE SEXY GUY
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by PUMBA1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
If what you so claim seems to be right in your sight, why not tell it to your wife. Or are you that dumb to know that your mother-in-law's just like your mother?
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2010
mamaken:

u mean if my 65 year old father in law turns me on, its normal!?!?!  shocked

please STOP!

Sorry my mother in law is barely 50 and her asss still shakes like she is 21. Juix=cy i tell you and I dont mind hitting that.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by kmoneyE(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2010
Na Iya elewedu do you like dis=== But i tink say she don forgive you naww, angry undecided
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2010
P. U. M. B. A:

If what you so claim seems to be right in your sight, why not tell it to your wife. Or are you that dumb to know that your mother-in-law's just like your mother?

I cant tell my wife because she will get jealous and my mother in law is not like my mother plese. she is screwable in my eyes and i have 2 of them now does it mean i have 3 mothers?. are you crazy.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by mamaken: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2010
malu-brain:

Sorry my mother in law is barely 50 and her asss still shakes like she is 21. Juix=cy i tell you and I dont mind hitting that.

i assure u that a mans "ABDALA" also still works very well with 65 years, that doesnt mean i would like to ride him, OH MY GOD! its disgusting! lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by PUMBA1(f): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2010
No, I'm not crazy. Like it's been said, your username's the BEST description of you, Even a cow wouldn't do that! *long hiss*
Disgusting! Am out!
Re: My Mother In Law Is Hot by malubrain: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
mamaken:

i assure u that a mans "ABDALA" also still works very well with 65 years, that doesnt mean i would like to ride him, OH MY GOD! its disgusting!  lipsrsealed

I can see you are already fantasizing about your father in laws oko. i laugh I laugh. they are slowly coming out one by one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Safe And Cheap:bus Fares Within And Out Of Nigeria / Photos: Jungle Justice For Indian Rapists Who Raped & Hung 7-year-old Girl / What Are Your Expectations For The New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.