Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (45007 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by seunlayi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Jokerman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
ezugegere:
It's dream. Probably because you were so close while he was alive.
It happened to me. When my younger sister died, I was always seeing her in my dream, every blessed day! It continued for several months until one day she came, well dressed and looking really happy. Then she told me she was going. I was like, you're going? She said yes, and I woke up. Since that day, I never saw her again. The next time I saw her was when we had our twin. She came, carried the first one and prayed for her, I mean serious prayer. Since then I only see her once in a long while.
The life we live is mysterious. Religion cannot explain everything.

Your younger sister is with God already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by DenreleDave(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.

Hope u r not the one dt push him to the truck dt killed him sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainFM1: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:
Just means you are sick or getting sick. Go check yourself.

If you don't have any advice to give just keep quiet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
Dear Op,

The time is now.....

God be with you till we meet again.

Come!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
I saw my Dad after he died many times after he died...

The first was 3 days after he died, he was like he's resurrected

Mhen I still miss him. Even my younger ones see him in dreams

God never fails his people

Don't worry, yours will subside with time

9 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Maryclaire1(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pray for him

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Criticaltemp: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Then na u kill am

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

its nothing special....its just memories....
i still dream of my classmates of back then in primary school,although i have no contact with them no more....

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by e316(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pray fervently!

For your painting, Tiling and interlocking tiles in Delta State, check my profile...

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by atiku4President(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:
Just means you are sick or getting sick. Go check yourself.
Toxic fellow. Signs of depression.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please go for serious prayers, those dreams should not be taken lightly.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by atiku4President(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maryclaire1:
Pray for him
Hmmm
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by solsticey2k3(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
I know it might be hard, but try thinking less about him.

The lesser you think about him, the lower the frequency of you seeing him in your dreams

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by KennieKingOba(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
this is tragic, weird... Well maybe you remember him more often before going to bed. Try think straight and engage yourself in things that could take your mind off from remembering the dead.... Let him rest in peace biko

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by YungMillionaire: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your nephew wants to return to join you. If you can, impregnate a woman and your nephew will be re-incarnated as your son.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
SBL28:
Please go for serious prayers, those dreams should not be taken lightly.

why....??
because you dream of somebody you knew....??

its normal....

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Patojargz: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's a pity but all same na love. No doubt!
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Donald7610: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Someone shouldn't take your clothes in the dream, don't joke with that
Be prayerful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by merits(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

please stop asking silly question

relax bro,you opened a thread so be expecting both negative and positive comments.
na you carry your problem come place for here, nobody force you therefore anything you see just take it like that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by AbuAeesha: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don't believe the dead have dealing with the living, else ur nephew wants u guys to hang around,lolz
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
KennieKingOba:
this is tragic, weird... Well maybe you remember him more often before going to bed. Try think straight and engage yourself in things that could take your mind off from remembering the dead.... Let him rest in peace biko

exactly....

its memories....nothing special....

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Wiseandtrue:
The dead has no business with the living!!!

Be careful! Familiar spirits might use their closeness to attack you spiritually and it will manifest physically

Pray for his soul resting in peace whenever you can thats about all you can do for him for now
[/s]

Total rubbish

Please disregard the advise of this sick fanatic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

please stop asking silly question

Guy relax

It's normal for trolls to comment

On the other hand it's normal for spirits of those whom where very close to us in their earth life to try to connect with us

Just pray and wish him to journey on

That's all

There is no supernatural occurrence, nor are you special

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by jakandeola(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok bro
use ur sence and give good advise
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Expert17: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Your nephew wants to return to join you. If you can impregnate a woman and your nephew will be re-incarnated as your son.

Too much ZEE WORLD is affecting ur thinking cool cool

6 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Afolabimills(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
falcon01:
Your dream is not some mysterious something with hidden message, its just that you care so much about that person and you missed them just try and move on you'll stop dreaming about him.
I don't agree with u since I lost my wife it's over 3yrs now I only saw her in my dreams twice for over a year I cried everyday she gave me a baby boy b4 she died so to me d dead have no business with d living whatever that man is seeing in his dreams is not good

8 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Dbarrzx: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

This what happens when u kill an innocent soul.
He will keep appearing nd tormenting u till u confess
pls be reasonable, this is memory flash due to your closeness and it happens to many, even me

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

Total rubbish

Please disregard the advise of this sick fanatic

this what religion will do to your mind....
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by chigoizie7(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
And here I am , praying and begging to see my aunt even in dreams, so that I can ask her why she died.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Amanda4life: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

There a particular sickness you are suffering at the moment.

Or yo will be critically sick, if care is not taken it may result to death.

You need serious fasting for at least seven days of which you will be required to break with hot pap and plenty of varieties of fruit, except
banana.

After this, you will need to visit hospital for diagnosis
If you wish you can contact me.

God loves
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bring money let me cure u of your malaria and typhoid sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.