Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (45006 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
onedayatime:

I didn't ask you any question Sir. I jus want you to decipher what I wrote.
OK Sir.
Whatever you typed could have pull a string if there is any other form of religion on planet earth as PEACEFUL and LOVING like Jehovah's Witnesses! John 13:34-35, 17:20-23

I've been to so many countries across the globe due to the nature of my FORMER profession. and i can say confidently anytime, anywhere and before anybody that Jehovah's Witnesses are the most Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Patient, Faithful and Well manned religionists on this planet! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

OK Sir.
Whatever you typed could have pull a string if there is any other form of religion on planet earth as PEACEFUL and LOVING like Jehovah's Witnesses! John 13:34-35, 17:20-23

I've been to so many countries across the globe due to the nature of my FORMER profession. and i can say confidently anytime, anywhere and before anybody that Jehovah's Witnesses are the most Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Patient, Faithful and Well manned religionists on this planet! smiley

Just make sure you read those bible passages I gave you.
Just make sure you read your bible frequently and not depend on some 7 men who are in New-york to keep translating the Holy Bible for you.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2020
onedayatime:

Just make sure you read those bible passages I gave you.
Just make sure you read your bible frequently and not depend on some 7 men who are in New-york to keep translating the Holy Bible for you.

That's fine Sir!

But how come you never quoted God's word when the OP presented his problems?

Why is it that it's only my own post (with reference to God's word) that you singled out of all those responding with human philosophy?

Your advise could have made a lot of sense Sir, if you have used the scriptures before i introduced it as a means of solving the problem of the OP. But since you never did that in the first place, how do you expect me to believe (trust) you as someone who trust in or have any regard for God's word?

Someone presented a problem as serious as this and everyone have been saying all sort of things without a single reference to God's word, and the one and only person who said "let's consider what God has to say" you quickly call the OP to run away from him!

Sir are you truly in your right senses?smiley
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

That's fine Sir!

Why is it that it's only my own post (with reference to God's word) that you singled out of all those responding with human philosophy?

Your advise could have made a lot of sense Sir, if you have used the scriptures before i introduced it as a means of solving the problem of the OP. But since you never did that in the first place, how do you expect me to believe (trust) you as someone who trust in or have any regard for God's word?

Someone presented a problem as serious as this and everyone have been saying all sort of things without a single reference to God's word, and the one and only person who said "let's consider what God has to say" you quickly call the OP to run away from him!

Let me start with this statement

Is this the love you proclaim you have in your kingdom? I guess, that is how they told you to respond to critics. Yoruba adage says Ile lati nkeso rode meaning Charity begins at home.

If this is how you are thought...then, JW my foot.
Anyway, I take it with a pinch of salt(Since that is a trait of the manner-less out-there).

On this

and

who said "let's consider what God has to say" you quickly call the OP to run away from him!
Go through the posts again and you will see that I never answer the OP because valuable answers have been given since I was late on the thread. But I need to respond to the thread when I spotted an HERESY

You see, God talks to us in various forms and He is not static as you were told by your governing council in New-York(an all-male group that varies in size, but since January 2018 has comprised eight members, all of whom profess to be of the "anointed" class with a hope of heavenly life). If He likes, He can use the donkey(just like in the case of Balaam), if He likes He can use dream(Just like the case of Pharoah and Joseph, Nebuchanezar), if He likes He can use vision(Just like in the case of the Prophet Jeremiah), if He likes, He can use revelation(Just like in the case of John the Beloved), if He likes, He can use NDE[Near Death Experience] (just like in the case of Ezekiel, see Ezekiel 8 ). He can use whatever means He likes and suit best for him.

My God is not a predictable God. He does as He wishes.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
onedayatime:

Let me start with this statement

Is this the love you proclaim you have in your kingdom? I guess, that is how they told you to respond to critics. Yoruba adage says Ile lati nkeso rode meaning Charity begins at home.

If this is how you are thought...then, JW my foot.
Anyway, I take it with a pinch of salt(Since that is a trait of the manner-less out-there).

On this

and

Go through the posts again and you will see that I never answer the OP because valuable answers have been given since I was late on the thread. But I need to respond to the thread when I spotted an HERESY

You see, God talks to us in various forms and He is not static as you were told by your governing council in New-York(an all-male group that varies in size, but since January 2018 has comprised eight members, all of whom profess to be of the "anointed" class with a hope of heavenly life). If He likes, He can use the donkey(just like in the case of Balaam), if He likes He can use dream(Just like the case of Pharoah and Joseph, Nebuchanezar), if He likes He can use vision(Just like in the case of the Prophet Jeremiah), if He likes, He can use revelation(Just like in the case of John the Beloved), if He likes, He can use NDE[Near Death Experience] (just like in the case of Ezekiel, see Ezekiel 8 ). He can use whatever means He likes and suit best for him.

My God is not a predictable God. He does as He wishes.

That's enough to show how empty headed you are Sir!

Ilé làá tií k'ésòó ròde!

It's obvious the spirit in you hate the TRUTH (God's word)

You have seen valuable answers from different individuals when none of them made a single reference to God's word! cheesy

My friend, whose answers(thoughts) do you refer to as VALUABLE, God's or man's?

Well as for your own God, he is surely UNPREDICTABLE because he not for ORDERLINESS but CONFUSION! 2Corinthians 4:4, Revelations 12:9

Our own God foretells what we should be expecting from him, that's why he said "in the past he has spoken to the Israelites through different means, but now he is NO MORE doing that, he only speak through his son Jesus Christ" Hebrew 1:1-2

So how is he doing this?

He chose Jesus as his spokesman after John baptized him {Matthew 3:17, 17:5} after which Jesus began SPEAKING as God's spokesman. This same Jesus selected some amongst those who were listening to his SPEECH to go and spread the info he passed to them {Matthew 10:3-15, Luke 10:1-8}, so they must teach people not according to their own understanding but just what God's chief spokesman(Jesus) taught them. John 17:8-9
When he was leaving the earth, he promised them that God's holy spirit will come and replace him as their comforter to continue doing what he asked them to do! John 14:16,26 15:26 Act 1:8
This are the same people who continued spreading the info until it got in the hands of people from other nations and finally before you and i got the info!

Jesus told John "leave anyone who feels like disputing what i handed over to you alone, i'm coming to judge them" Revelations 22:11-12

So Mr unpredictable God, our own God has a program and he is orderly {1Corinthians 14:33} that's why we can refute any strange ideas because we're sure he is not a God of DISORDER but of PEACE! John 10:5

That's why WE CAN PREDICT that he will NEVER EVER speak through humans who have no regards for his WRITTEN words! 1Corinthians 2:16 compared to Galatians 1:8

Thanks! smiley
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by luvmijeje(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Chef2000:

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable to

Op, you're an unforgiving person. You're someone who can't let go easily when someone hurts you. And it is affecting you psychologically and spiritually. You are a very vindictive person. When a person hurts you the only way for you to have peace is to hurt that person back with the same measure or do worse.

Your nephew hurt you and you felt cheated by his death because you have not carried your revenge on him. The reason you are still seeing him is because you can't let go by forgiving him.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by bigfrancis21: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
luvmijeje:

Op, you're an unforgiving person. You're someone who can't let go easily when someone hurts you. And it is affecting you psychologically and spiritually. You are a very vindictive person. When a person hurts you the only way for you to have peace is to hurt that person back with the same measure or do worse.

Your nephew hurt you and you felt cheated by his death because you have not carried your revenge on him. The reason you are still seeing him is because you can't let go by forgiving him.

hmm how is this even reasonable?

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Ishilove: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2020
bigfrancis21:

My dear, i taya undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by luvmijeje(f): 5:42am On Jan 02, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Are you OP? But because I felt you genuinely want to know why let me explain.

The OP(Original Poster) brought up a negative dream that occurred when his nephew was alive. Now ask yourself this question, was that the only dream he dreamt of his nephew when was alive? If it is not how come he shared the one where his nephew failed to help him up? What does that tell you? I will tell you, his nephew did something that hurt him deeply and the dream foretold it.

Even after his death, he still share the negative dream that does not relate to what is currently going on on this thread. What does that tell you? I will tell you, he is still hurt by it.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Ilé làá tií k'ésòó ròde!

It's obvious the spirit in you hate the TRUTH (God's word)

You have seen valuable answers from different individuals when none of them made a single reference to God's word! cheesy

My friend, whose answers(thoughts) do you refer to as VALUABLE, God's or man's?

Well as for your own God, he is surely UNPREDICTABLE because he not for ORDERLINESS but CONFUSION! 2Corinthians 4:4, Revelations 12:9

Our own God foretells what we should be expecting from him, that's why he said "in the past he has spoken to the Israelites through different means, but now he is NO MORE doing that, he only speak through his son Jesus Christ" Hebrew 1:1-2

So how is he doing this?

He chose Jesus as his spokesman after John baptized him {Matthew 3:17, 17:5} after which Jesus began SPEAKING as God's spokesman. This same Jesus selected some amongst those who were listening to his SPEECH to go and spread the info he passed to them {Matthew 10:3-15, Luke 10:1-8}, so they must teach people not according to their own understanding but just what God's chief spokesman(Jesus) taught them. John 17:8-9
When he was leaving the earth, he promised them that God's holy spirit will come and replace him as their comforter to continue doing what he asked them to do! John 14:16,26 15:26 Act 1:8
This are the same people who continued spreading the info until it got in the hands of people from other nations and finally before you and i got the info!

Jesus told John "leave anyone who feels like disputing what i handed over to you alone, i'm coming to judge them" Revelations 22:11-12

So Mr unpredictable God, our own God has a program and he is orderly {1Corinthians 14:33} that's why we can refute any strange ideas because we're sure he is not a God of DISORDER but of PEACE! John 10:5

That's why WE CAN PREDICT that he will NEVER EVER speak through humans who have no regards for his WRITTEN words! 1Corinthians 2:16 compared to Galatians 1:8

Thanks! smiley

Am not surprised, I know that is the way you were brought up(by your parents, by your church). They brought you up to be very abusive towards people, so am not surprise by that.

If this is the gospel you preach, then to hell with you.

That's why WE CAN PREDICT
Yes that is why you can predict and failed woefully about the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ(when Jesus Christ Himself told His disciples that He Himself don't know when He will return)

Is this the way you were taught to go out and preach the Gospel? Mr ORDERLINESS
Is this the gentility you were told to preach the Gospel? Am very sure your Jesus is in New-York

You snake, you brood of vipers. What is the work of that Holy Spirit?
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come..
Is the work of Holy Spirit limited to the Bible? No, because For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8:14. Meaning, the work of the Holy Spirit is to inform us of everything that He hears from God. If you are meant to be indoor and not go out, the Holy Spirit will inform you. If you want to go into anything that will not profit you, the Holy Spirit will inform you. Is that just the work of the Holy Spirit? You foolish boy, you limit yourself and the understanding of God to Human precepts that will do you no good. Don't you know that the Holy Spirit will teach you all things. It is not limited to the Bible. Are you failing at school? You don't understand your teacher, invite the Holy Spirit and He will teach you perfectly, are you suffering from amnesia? Ask the Holy Spirit to remind you of things and He will. Didn't you see that at that John14:26
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tabithababy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kayouzka(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The dead has no business with the living!!!

Be careful! Familiar spirits might use their closeness to attack you spiritually and it will manifest physically

Pray for his soul resting in peace whenever you can thats about all you can do for him for now

There is no such thing as death Mr Christian those presumed dead are very much alive just that the physical senses cannot sense them. That is all what we are after we live our physical bodies known as the change erroneously called death.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kayouzka(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
bukatyne:

The dead has no business with the living.

Please pray and tell others to join you in prayers.

The only difference between the incarnates and the discarnate is "time" time which it self is an illusion meaning there is no difference only affixed consciousness. We where not born and we cannot die don't let your religion deceive you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.