Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site (664 Views)

How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by mailtimi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am planning on Developing a real estate web site for a customer, but I av neva built a real estate site b4. so I really dont know how to bill him. I dont want to give him a price that would not favor me at the end of the day. how much do u suggest I Bill him.

Might also need a programmer to help me modify somethings on the site soon. I would be using Joomla for the construction.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by yawatide(f): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2010
Lesson of the day:
You can't quote a price without requirements.
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by utimatedes(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
Help me explain more to him
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by quadrillio(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
mailtimi:

I am planning on Developing a real estate web site for a customer, but I av neva built a real estate site b4. so I really dont know how to bill him. I dont want to give him a price that would not favor me at the end of the day. how much do u suggest I Bill him.

Might also need a programmer to help me modify somethings on the site soon. I would be using Joomla for the construction.

wrong question, the best answer:
yawa-ti-de:

Lesson of the day:
You can't quote a price without requirements.

but to break it down;
it's like asking a contractor: How much will it cost me to build a 4 bedroom flat? (where are you building it? How do you want it? What do you want inside it?)

I hope that helps.

- SAFE
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
I will charge 500,000 bags of cowry shells
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by liaslo1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
where is the poster na
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by bug24(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2010
i would charge him 50,000 per property listed on the site.  grin

yeah,  u guyz shuld check this out. we did it abt two years ago. www.nethomesng.com

(we no dey charge per house  grin h)
Re: How Much Would You Charge For A Real Estate Site by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2010
that makes alot of sense bugs. per props listed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Web Designer In Ibadan / Do You Need A Website ? Or A Forum Like Nairaland, Nigerianalerts Or Nigerianbest Forum. I Can Set I / Drupalcamp, Lagos 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.