Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? (9195 Views)

Abortion (d&c) Issue / Can Pregnancy Continue After D&C ? / New F.m.c In Kebbi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by PregnantG: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hi all. Pls assist with above topic as i'm in deep shit now. I was confirmed pregnant at National Hospital and they say they don't do D & C. I don't want the Baby. Please assist with a list of hospitals that I can visit for a neat D & C. The pregnancy was a mistake and I promise you all that it won't happen again. Urgent request please,

Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by yvyy(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2010
carry d baby,give birth to it and give me d baby.

D & C is not an option unless u want to live w d guilt of murder d rest of ur life and allow ur soul to be for d devil.
i dont think so.

d preg was no mistack as when u were enjoying d big o you forgot to calculate well.u shldnt even been found having sex w smone u r not married to.

so carry d baby to full term and give to couples lookin for child or keep d baby in motherless homes.cos that baby is a great person who will be popular in life.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by PregnantG: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
Thanks Yvyy. But please note that before posting this topic on this forum, I had weighed my options. No right thinking Lady will want to go about getting pregnant and aborting babies especially with the health implications, so if I could keep this baby I'll gladly do so,

House please assist with a list of hospitals, I'm still waiting.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by PregnantG: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2010
Thanks Yvyy. But please note that before posting this topic on this forum, I had weighed my options. No right thinking Lady will want to go about getting pregnant and aborting babies especially with the health implications, so if I could keep this baby I'll gladly do so, I would not blame any one who is judging me coz even few months ago, I'll have judged someone who posted something like this! So please let's avoid judging people coz u don't know what you will do if u find urself in their situation.

House please assist with a list of hospitals, I'm still waiting. Those who may want to reply through email can email me at lastgirlstanding66@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by Nektar(f): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2010
Hw old are u?
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by babymi2(f): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
go to norther land clinic
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by JAkpayen(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
Pregnant G:

Thanks Yvyy. But please note that before posting this topic on this forum, I had weighed my options. No right thinking Lady will want to go about getting pregnant and aborting babies especially with the health implications, so if I could keep this baby I'll gladly do so,  I would not blame any one who is judging me coz even few months ago, I'll have judged someone who posted something like this! So please let's avoid judging people coz u don't know what you will do if u find urself in their situation.

House please assist with a list of hospitals, I'm still waiting. Those who may want to reply through email can email me at lastgirlstanding66@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I doubt anyone will want to give you the contact except such person doesn't have conscience. My advice: "BEAR UP WITH ANY HUMILIATION (OF COURSE IT WOULD COME ESPECIALLY IN AFRICAN TRADITION), BUT KEEP THE PREGNANCY. THE CHILD NEEDS A LIFE JUST AS YOU DO. THE CHILD IS EAGERLY WAITING TO FEEL THE WORLD"
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by 19417able: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2010
no no no o ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry embarassed
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by 19417able: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2010
19417able:

no no no o ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry embarassed
Pregnant G:

Hi all. Pls assist with above topic as i'm in deep poo now. I was confirmed pregnant at National Hospital and they say they don't do D & C. I don't want the Baby. Please assist with a list of hospitals that I can visit for a neat D & C. The pregnancy was a mistake and I promise you all that it won't happen again. Urgent request please,

Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by gragsmith11: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
use the best network provider not a problem of network
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by Honeycity(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
you dont need a rocket scientist to tell you no responsible person would want to aid you in terminating the life of the innocent soul in your womb
Re: Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? by oseromo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2011
I guess you can lodge this complaint/request with our BOKO HARAN  friends in the north or if you can find them in Abuja. I am cock-sure they will gladly oblige your request. Good luck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People / Fertility Clinics In Nigeria / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.