Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy (773 Views)

Copywriting: The Skill You Need To Achieve Financial Freedom / What Should You Do After Learn Copywriting? / What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy by Ajcreative627(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
[/b]
How to write a better copy
If you are a newbie copy writer, or even if you have a few years of copywriting under your belt, I'll suggest that you read to the end.
As you well know, copywriting is the act of writing content aimed to bring about brand awareness, or to increase sales. As my mentor would say, a copywriter is a [b]sales-man in print.

Whether you write products reviews, web content, E-mail copies, SEO blog articles, you'll find the tricks listed below, practical and useful.

1) To write a high converting copy, you have to factor in your emotions. Yes you heard that right. You see, you have to know how to press the 'mumu button' of customers. Put yourself in their shoes, and state how your product can solve their problems. This trick can be applied while writing product descriptions.

2) Offer free value: This trick cannot be overemphasized. Recently, i saw an ad online about a power bank. I needed one, but let me tell you what made me purchase that power bank, admist others; The ad included that other free accessories like a charger and a USB led light, would be added at no extra cost. Because I feared that i would be missing out on a good deal, i hurriedly placed an order. Customers like free things, so include them in your copy.

3) Use attention grabbing words: Let's say you want to write a blog post, then I'll recommend that you use the word 'you' as often as possible. Truth be told, only one person will be reading your article at a time, so what better way to factor them in the conversation, than using the word 'you'.
You could also use words like ' Revealed' 'Let me let you in on a secret' e.t.c. All these are to enable grab attention to your copy.
Hungry for more? Then I implore you to purchase 'Copywriting 101 by Emmanuel Akpe. All the above points are excerpts from his e-book.
Price: 1500... Truth be told, you would be getting top dollar value for penny price if you purchase this e-book, as the author is a seasoned copywriter who has studied renowned copywriters like Dan Lok, and has employed the principles he learnt, in this book.
About the author:
Emmanuel Akpe is a seasoned copywriter, digital trainer, brand consultant and above others, a true believer. He knows his onions, and has repeatedly eaten his suya when it comes to the business of copywriting.
PURCHASE NOW:
To purchase your copy, pay the sum of 1500 into : 0130177563 GTB Akpe Emmanuel.
Contact me through Ajcreative956@gmail.com with a screenshot of your payment, so i can send you a copy.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy by Ajcreative627(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebook is still up for grabs.

This is 2020... perfect ur copywriting skills
Make a Purchase NOW!!
Re: Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy by Ajcreative627(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
All you stand to enjoy... Make a purchase now

Re: Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy by Ajcreative627(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hi everyone... The ebook is still available

Do place an order...
Re: Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy by Ajcreative627(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
The ebook is shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing / Helen Of The Night (flash Fiction By Kayode Odusanya) / Blog For Dollars In A Literary Journal - Anyone Can Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.