Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? (678 Views)

How Exactly Does A Post On Nairaland Become Trending Or Enter Front Page / What Should You Do After Learn Copywriting? / Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? by Tanimola26: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Many people mistake copywriting with copyright, I was like that too until I learned how to write copies.

Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property.

So what is copywriting?
Let me explain using an example,

A salesman walks into an office to sell his a product, telling his prospect everything he thinks he should know so he/she can buy his product, that’s what a salesman does
Right?

Copywriting does the same thing but this time it’s through written words.

So Copywriting is just salesmanship in print.

You use your words to convince( i hate using this word) rather, You use your words to help prospects make that buying decision ASAP.

I hope you get what copywriting is now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? by DanGee007(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tanimola26:

Many people mistake copywriting with copyright, I was like that too until I learned how to write copies.

Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property.

So what is copywriting?
Let me explain using an example,

A salesman walks into an office to sell his a product, telling his prospect everything he thinks he should know so he/she can buy his product, that’s what a salesman does
Right?

Copywriting does the same thing but this time it’s through written words.

So Copywriting is just salesmanship in print.

You use your words to convince( i hate using this word) rather, You use your words to help prospects make that buying decision ASAP.

I hope you get what copywriting is now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here And I Need Ur Help / Unilorin Ranks 31st In Africa, 1st In Nigeria / knowledge bank bookstores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.