Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Does Animals Really Love Sex - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Does Animals Really Love Sex (885 Views)

20 Things Nigerians Really Love And Are Passionate About / Do You Want To Know If Your Girlfriend Really Love You? Watch This / Even Some Animals Love To Be Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Animals Really Love Sex by ilohoge(f): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Does Animals Really Love Sex by haaryobhami: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
aro1 check,she must be good at head oh
Re: Does Animals Really Love Sex by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
haaryobhami:
aro1 check,she must be good at head oh
Re: Does Animals Really Love Sex by haaryobhami: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
aro1:
her name is joy, she is kinda light in complexion, call and discuss what you need from her.. She gives head 08101622610,i will delete the number soon..

Give me feedback, if you still want another bitch..
alot boss
Re: Does Animals Really Love Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
haaryobhami:
alot boss
you welcome..

Update me about the package, if she no too align with you, i go give you another..

But talk to her fest, na good babe..
Re: Does Animals Really Love Sex by haaryobhami: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
aro1:
you welcome..

Update me about the package, if she no too align with you, i go give you another..

But talk to her fest, na good babe..
u can drop d others contact,so I'll chose d one that make sense,I always come to ekiti so I'll always need bitches.
share d others contact bro
Re: Does Animals Really Love Sex by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
haaryobhami:
u can drop d others contact,so I'll chose d one that make sense,I always come to ekiti so I'll always need bitches.
share d others contact bro
try the babe first.. I have given multiple numbers to guys, that none actually did anything..

I only gave you with benefit of doubt

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Cropped While Sleeping / Will The Person Who Made Up This Story Make Heaven (Photos) / Mr Macaroni, Sabinus, Etc Are Not Funny At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.