Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigerians In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Austria (4733 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Austria by Macchiavelli(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Are there nigerians in austria?,if yes,what are the convenient ways to get a permanent resident permit and to study there,what are the most cost friendly universities to study in there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Austria by KendrickAyomide: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol u go wait for response tire.. very few Nigerians that are in Austria are on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Austria by Macchiavelli(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lol u go wait for response tire.. very few Nigerians that are in Austria are on Nairaland
Never say never bro,keep your fingers crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Austria by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Macchiavelli:
Are there nigerians in austria?,if yes,what are the convenient ways to get a permanent resident permit and to study there,what are the most cost friendly universities to study in there?
are you already in Austria?
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Macchiavelli(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2019
azimo:
are you already in Austria?
No,but planning to be there.
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Macchiavelli:
before you can get a permanent resident card permit in any European countries you must have resided legally in that country for a period of 5years and you but have a knowledge of the language,because you have to take an exam text in their language

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Austria by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Macchiavelli:
first get to Austria then every other things will follow, you need to be in Europe first before permit because u can only get permit when u are here,it must start from one year and above no EU countries can u you a permanent resident permit just arrived

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Austria by emperorsversion(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2019
Austria from what I know js a very good country with lots of jobs
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Emmanuelosa(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Bro, you're not alone oo, am actually working out my Austrian Resident permit now.. And with hope Next year e go work out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Austria by Dallasfinest: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
emperorsversion:
Without the language no job... no mislead the guy. wink
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Macchiavelli(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
emperorsversion:
Are u already there? if yes,please fill me in on how to get there conveniently without hassles,truth is,i want to go there go hustle for a short while then later enrol in a school to further my studies.There is no enabling environment for the youths in 9ja,if u wan do legit hussle to get money for 9ja,u go tanda for years oo,yet u no go get headway.
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Macchiavelli(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Emmanuelosa:
Bro, you're not alone oo, am actually working out my Austrian Resident permit now.. And with hope Next year e go work out...
Bro,i hail oo,it seems u dey there,please fill me in on your modus operandi on getting it.
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Emmanuelosa(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Macchiavelli:
Bro,i hail oo,it seems u dey there,please fill me in on your modus operandi on getting it.
Chairman, I never they there yet oo, but I go soon arrange am,i just dey wait make time reach..
Re: Nigerians In Austria by tmphoto(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please does anyone know of university in Austria because I intend to first apply for their German Preparatory Course then later apply to the School itself
Re: Nigerians In Austria by KendrickAyomide: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

Chairman, I never they there yet oo, but I go soon arrange am,i just dey wait make time reach..
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Lonestar124: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
nnokwa042 ...Sir your input will go much far in this thread thank you.
Re: Nigerians In Austria by TestimoneyTesti: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
BRO how far, abeg any progress yet?
Emmanuelosa:

Re: Nigerians In Austria by Emmanuelosa(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2020
TestimoneyTesti:
BRO how far, abeg any progress yet?
With the pandemic in hand...there's currently a halt in all the progress.
Re: Nigerians In Austria by LandMann: 8:08am On May 09, 2020
cool
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Yaasir(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2020
tmphoto:
Please does anyone know of university in Austria because I intend to first apply for their German Preparatory Course then later apply to the School itself
It will be difficult, if not impossible, to get visa for this. Those guys are something else.
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
Yaasir:

It will be difficult, if not impossible, to get visa for this. Those guys are something else.
I agree with you bro,.. Very difficult, but it's actually not impossible,.. And I've come to realise that it's actually worth the shot.. wink
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Yaasir(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

I agree with you bro,.. Very difficult, but it's actually not impossible,.. And I've come to realise that it's actually worth the shot.. wink
My reference is to the German Language preparatory course. Austria is really worth it. It is a system that works. However, they are overly strict with their visa program. If you are coming for M.Sc fine. But if the German program is not part of a postgraduate program, the chance of getting a visa for that alone is extremely low. You can actually learn your German once you get there. It is a plus if you know German before coming but it is not mandatory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Austria by Emmanuelosa(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
Yaasir:

My reference is to the German Language preparatory course. Austria is really worth it. It is a system that works. However, they are overly strict with their visa program. If you are coming for M.Sc fine. But if the German program is not part of a postgraduate program, the chance of getting a visa for that alone is extremely low. You can actually learn your German once you get there. It is a plus if you know German before coming but it is not mandatory.
I get it now, you are referring to the German language courses, that you need a German prep. Course for..
Re: Nigerians In Austria by Sureboyy(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Emmanuelosa:
I know by now you are in Austria undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

North Cyprus Visa 7days / Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently / You Won't Believe This Place Exists In LAGOS Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.