Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) (1329 Views)

15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
This is the moment a clergy security guard, identified as a former FBI agent, shot dead the gunman who opened fire inside a packed Texas church, killing two during a livestreamed communion on Sunday.

The service at the West Freeway Church of Christ was being live-streamed at the time of the shooting.

A man pulled out a shotgun at a Texas church service and fired on worshippers Sunday, killing two people before he was shot to death by congregants who fired back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7836121/amp/Moment-hero-former-FBI-agent-shot-dead-gunman-opened-fire-inside-packed-Texas-church.html

2 Shares

Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2019
A witness told CBS 11 that the armed man walked up to a server during the communion and opened fire.

'You feel like your life is flashing before you. I was so worried about my little one,' witness Isabel Arreola said.

Video of the livestream shows the gunman wearing a large coat, with the hood covering his head, standing up and walking over toward another man at the back of the room.

The shooter appears to say something to the man, prompting him to point in a direction at the back of the church.

In a matter of seconds, the shooter whips out what appears to be a shotgun and fires two rounds.

Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by mdpeace(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
humans have lost all sense of humanity !

1 Like

Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Mehn, they are really lucky to have a Jack Bauer on Sight!!!
Everybody dey carry gun waka for USA, chai it’s more like they hawk guns inside go slow for USA, abi everyday its always GUNMAN KILLED SCORES OF PEOPLE , parks, churches, schools, grocery shops and all are very vulnerable places!!! Their authorities needs to check it

RIP to those that lost their lives

2 Likes

Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by siegfried99(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by jendhorlee(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Na to dey carry gun go church remain now, no where is safe
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by donbachi(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Have u seen d reason pastors should carry security men....see as him for waste worshipers.
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by abdeiz(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2019
He targeted a church probably thinking them to be easy targets but alas he chose the wrong target. RIP to those who were unfortunately gunned down.

1 Like

Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by tyup(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2019
So it has gotten to the point in the US where you just have to be with a gun everywhere and anywhere coz of some parading motherf**kers

it's funny how US have since been a shadow of herself..smh
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by tck2000(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Why do these guys target the masses?
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by daddytime(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Nice shot... I hope it was a head shot that'd spill his grey matters all over
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by zekepio(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Bb
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by henryobinna(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
tyup:
So it has gotten to the point in the US where you just have to be with a gun everywhere and anywhere coz of some parading motherf**kers

it's funny how US have since been a shadow of herself..smh
how has the US become a shadow of herself? I really want to know this.

By the guns played a huge role in their independence.

Many people do not know there's need for balance of power, take guns away from US citizens in the US, then have a swath area filled with 100% defenseless Bags of meats walking up and down who can be easily mowed down with just a machete.
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by MJBOLT: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
he walked into a church to kill worshippers and god could not strike him dead,now 2 innocent people are dead.i blame god for this rubbish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
End time things
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by twhy111(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
In Nigeria while our pastor had security guard at their back whenever they're in public. They'd sell a sticker to their congregation and ask them to believe in it as their own security.

See as people they carry gun go church In Nigeria while our pastor had security guard at their back whenever they're in public. They'd sell a sticker to their congregation and ask them to believe in it as their own security.

See as people they carry gun go church
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
The end is really near...Rest in peace to the dead ppl
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by EmmaLege: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Really Sad
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just like in the movies, Hollywood will be jealous
Re: Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) by TheFacelessMan: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2019
angry

Hope they censored my face.

I was the one who gave the m*fvcker a 1st Class ticket to Hell.

On this fine December morning, Pastor Jacobs was preaching about "loving your neighbours more than thyself"

Well, looking at his mansions and the homeless in the congregation.... I was understandably a bit cynical.
undecided

Back to my story. I saw this redneck punk with tattoos all over his neck...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'over 300 Taliban Terrorists Killed In Panjshir Battle': Afghan Resistance Claim / The Truth About Ukraine Nazi Problems Backed With Proof / Pat Robertson - Haiti Is Cursed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.