Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,623 members, 7,847,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

"Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts (1700 Views)

“mr Macaroni Got Expelled” From Redeemer’s University And Became Successfull / "Wizkid Stole His Mothers Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to twitter to write about the old days back when he and wizkid were in secondary school together.

Apparently wizkid stole and pawned off his mothers gold, she reported him to the school and he got expelled. He wrote and I quote...

"Wizkid moved his mom's gold

When he was in ss2 ijebu ode

Grammar school, set 06/07, his

Mom came to school to report

and he was rusticated"

This probably wasn't funny back then, but now, looking back I'm sure wizkid would have a laugh, especially since he can afford to buy said gold in dozens now. How time flies indeed.

Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by adolfHitler1934: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
And so......??

Would have brought this trash to the public if he was a nobody.

Hater!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by MikeBetty(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Was He A Thief?
Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
That user is in a whole lot of trouble.
Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by landmark86: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
What does the writer stand to gain from this.
Every one have his or her own past.
Thank God is his mother's gold not sum1 else.

I don't give a fvck on dis kind of news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by danny56: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wizkid can kill this guy right now I tell you...

He will first block him on tweeter forever... grin
Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by Mrop(m): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol
Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by GoggleB(m): 5:54am On Dec 31, 2019
danny56:
Wizkid can kill this guy right now I tell you...

He will first block him on tweeter forever... grin
Twitter
Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by GoggleB(m): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2019
He already said it in an interview himself before this.
Re: "Wizkid Stole His Mother's Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts by danny56: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
GoggleB:

Twitter

okay. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Rude Boy Ft Mercy Eke In 'TAKE IT' Video To Be Released Today (photos) / Checkout 4 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Are Yet To Give Birth (photos) / How To Get Rid Of Vagina Odor Fast (oya Tell Your Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.