Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". (79339 Views)

Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / 8 Scary Facts You Need To Know About Your Microwave / Mind Blowing Facts You Didn't Know About Food!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Realbennysnipes(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
A weeks ago in the month of December 2019, David Ford was visiting Drake’s Bay on the coast of Northern California, in the United States, when he saw what appeared to be thousands of severed Inn Keepers washed up on the shore.

Penis Fish are 10-inch-long and pink in complexion creatures known as “Inn Keepers".

“I had no idea what they might be… it went on for two miles,” Ford told Vice. “I walked for another half hour and they were scattered everywhere. There were seagulls lined up the beach the whole way having eaten so much they could barely stand. A quarter of them looked like they were still alive. The rest were dead, they had a dead sea-creature smell.”

Ford in his curiosity took a photo of these creatures on December 6 and shared it with the magazine Bay Nature for their “Ask the Naturalist” segment.

Ford asked Ivan Parr, a biologist, “I saw thousands of these on Drakes Beach on December 6, after the recent storm. What happened ?”

The Fat Inn Keeper Worms are rarely seen as they live in U-shaped burrows underground their entire lives. But tropical storms can displace them by their tens of thousands, as David Ford saw on Drake’s Bay.

Strong storms are capable of laying siege to the intertidal zone, breaking apart the sediments, and leaving their contents stranded on shore.” Parr wrotenin an Article.

The Penis Fish inhabit low intertidal to subtidal areas from Southern Oregon to Tijuana Slough, Mexico. They are mostly spotted between Bodega Bay and Monterey, around 200 miles away.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT "PENIS FISH" INN KEEPERS

1. The Worms Are Considered useful as a very Rich Delicacy in South Korea

Innkeeper worms are known as “gaebul" or “dog genitals”, in South Korean and are considered a delicious treat.

These fishes are known to be very chewy and very sweet from marinating in salt water for so long.

Koreans describe the taste as a natural, mildly pleasant sweetness that you’ll often taste in seafood.

The worms are sweetest and most plentiful from December to March. They are traditionally consumed raw after being dipped in sauce, usually chogochujan (vinegared gochujang). Similar to Oysters, they are meant to be cut up and eaten right away.

Not everybody eats them on the spot. Some koreans near the West Sea prefer to eat theirs with kimchi and others skewer ones are grilled with salt, pepper and sesame oil seasoning.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
After dem go say God no dey.

This one go good with 6 bottles of 33 lager. With plenty pepper.
All. Is in order

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Kwamecron(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by SEGLIZ: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by passyhansome(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
VA**NA FISH NKO

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by rentAcock(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nothing Asians will not eat. But these worms are evolutionary backward, one tropical storm and they become completely immobile and tasty bird food.

17 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by phr0nesis(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Girls go like this fish

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by eedimo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
The ladies should tell us which is sweeter between the human penis and the penis fish cos the men would only have the opportunity to taste the fish.

Ending 20l9 on a silly note�

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by buygala(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Stuff looks like an aborted human Zygote sad....

If you attended a Nigerian University and never saw something like this in the dustbin of a female hostel, kindly go and ask for a school fees refund sad

No... Thank you.... I will rather continue managing my Titus fish cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TheSourcerer: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
F
Because I can Sharia law is coming it should be stopped here in the South by all means
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by JIDECAC: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TLION(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pukes embarassed
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TheRedpillguy: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well, I can only think about what some girls will do with a dead one. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Amsickindahead: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Penis without balls na penis b DAT..that penis needs some balls abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by TheSourcerer: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Realbennysnipes:
A weeks ago in the month of December 2019, David Ford was visiting Drake’s Bay on the coast of Northern California, in the United States, when he saw what appeared to be thousands of severed Inn Keepers washed up on the shore.

Penis Fish are 10-inch-long and pink in complexion creatures known as “Inn Keepers".

“I had no idea what they might be… it went on for two miles,” Ford told Vice. “I walked for another half hour and they were scattered everywhere. There were seagulls lined up the beach the whole way having eaten so much they could barely stand. A quarter of them looked like they were still alive. The rest were dead, they had a dead sea-creature smell.”

Ford in his curiosity took a photo of these creatures on December 6 and shared it with the magazine Bay Nature for their “Ask the Naturalist” segment.

Ford asked Ivan Parr, a biologist, “I saw thousands of these on Drakes Beach on December 6, after the recent storm. What happened ?”

The Fat Inn Keeper Worms are rarely seen as they live in U-shaped burrows underground their entire lives. But tropical storms can displace them by their tens of thousands, as David Ford saw on Drake’s Bay.

Strong storms are capable of laying siege to the intertidal zone, breaking apart the sediments, and leaving their contents stranded on shore.” Parr wrotenin an Article.

The Penis Fish inhabit low intertidal to subtidal areas from Southern Oregon to Tijuana Slough, Mexico. They are mostly spotted between Bodega Bay and Monterey, around 200 miles away.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT "PENIS FISH" INN KEEPERS

1. The Worms Are Considered useful as a very Rich Delicacy in South Korea

Innkeeper worms are known as “gaebul" or “dog genitals”, in South Korean and are considered a delicious treat.

These fishes are known to be very chewy and very sweet from marinating in salt water for so long.

Koreans describe the taste as a natural, mildly pleasant sweetness that you’ll often taste in seafood.

The worms are sweetest and most plentiful from December to March. They are traditionally consumed raw after being dipped in sauce, usually chogochujan (vinegared gochujang). Similar to Oysters, they are meant to be cut up and eaten right away.

Not everybody eats them on the spot. Some koreans near the West Sea prefer to eat theirs with kimchi and others skewer ones are grilled with salt, pepper and a sesame oil seasoning.
you see Nairaland Why we must learn to stop bluring words like penis and Fvck and vagina and sex especially d*cks
Because 1 some people are actually dicks and there's no other word to describe them but D.icks
2, We already know what you're hiding when you type S*ex So wtf
3. The whole world have moved on from blurring fvck

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by realitychick: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
This will be very Edible,,,just the site of it,,,,,hmnnnnn,,,licks tongue,,,,, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I already know how it tastes, 10 inches kwa cheesy kiss kiss i die there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by kambili999(f): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol very interesting

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by YummySuits(f): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Looks like that part of the cow's intestine that is eaten over here

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by GeneralPula: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
cool
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Twenty47(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol.. Wetin we no go see for this life
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by realstars: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
The other time, it was penis snake, now is penis fish,
Anything that resembles penis must be attributed to the penis.

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Kenneth10110(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
This kind fish go sweet to eat before f*ck grin

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by yungpowers(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Must people eat everything they see.
Please add viewers discretion angry angry angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by kestolove95(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
See am like my ex dick

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cool cool
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by realitychick: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
I love Peeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnissssssssss and fish tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,,,,,,,chei,this one is 10inches shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Mckandre(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pocohontas after spending 5mins in that beach angry

21 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by RexTramadol1: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
E go good for booster
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Birdeyeview: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dumbfounded AF
Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Divay22(f): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
God you create o

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish". by Commanderinpips: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
passyhansome:
VA**NA FISH NKO

What is the meaning of what you just wrote, all to just book space? Please be yourself and stop dragging ftc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.