Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi (49082 Views)

Man Rapes Woman Who Offered Him Shelter From The Rain / 31yr Old Man Rapes Woman In Vehicle After Arranging To Buy Her Underwear / Man Rapes Woman To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by Solorrman(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2020
StrongandMighty:
The General's kinsmen proudly doing what they are known for.. Tufiakwa!!!
But why won't this people keep committing this kind of sexual atrocities when they are being promised 72 virgins in Heaven.. Islam as a religion is a natural disaster

In another news,
Someone should please help me ask General how far vision 2020? Na few days remainchristianashit ,Christianity is not a religion at all it's a cult of shitt not even of piss they don get this rank. I have a strong undeniable evidence to prove it from the source not from enugu,kafanchan or abakaliki. Jesus Christ was the only guy that insane people believed to be God regardless he came with follow-come anus and sophisticated penix,it's only in christianashit that a God can go to toilet,i thought u have this problem to solve first before going against Islam. Our God do not need to eat let alone having anything to do with toilet,and nobody on Earth who heard about Jesus Christ can criticize me on him having anus and going to toilet,even if u say i lied that also means u complicated the situation further beside as Bible said he cried,he don't know the future or unknown things as once narrated Jesus saw a tree and he was hungry so he hurriedly came over to pluck it's fruit to find no fruit on it,how comes a God almighty dnt know about what he himself created ? Jesus was one majestic prophet among the highest prophet of God in Islam,we respect him for that but he was never a God because he possessed no qualities of God at all. It's very amazing how most of u guyz seems more than dump and deaf u harbour a sickness that has no physical medication. U are bragging all the time that u advanced than the north but don't recognize a simple class one arithmetics ,even a professor failed to realize that only this single defect has disqualified Jesus being a God . How,pls how would u narrate ur God visiting toilet ? U are not anywhere close to being progressive since in the name of being educated and wise u fvck ur mother's and sisters and consider it normal ,u are using toilet paper to wipe ur pathetic egba shitt ass's,leaving 15 percent fragment of dried shitt,i also had a story to prove on this. There was a wash man who washes cloths and iron them,he told me that he can identify a Christian clothing from thousand of cloth ,i Sa'id how,he said Christian cloth usually has some shitt or sperm around the crotch. Sorry i quit reading replies since 2013 on nairaland,even if u do consider it waste of time,bye
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by GermanMelania: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2020
IgboSomalia:

It is interesting that you're more concerned about the punishment for raping and killing someone than the crime of killing someone itself. It simply shows where your sympathies lie.

Direct your worthless post to the those who rape and kill.

We can not deter what has already hapoened. Will my saying anything change it? Besides we do not know if this report is true. What i do know is that you are inciting violence. Future. We can prevent that. And hopefully punish people like you.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by IgboSomalia: 2:16am On Jan 01, 2020
GermanMelania:

We can not deter what has already hapoened. Will my saying anything change it? Besides we do not know if this report is true. What i do know is that you are inciting violence. Future. We can prevent that. And hopefully punish people like you.

You want to prevent reoccurrence of crimes and punish those who suggest punishment for criminals.

I can see you support murderers and rapists. Tells a lot about you and your history.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by GermanMelania: 5:28am On Jan 01, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You want to prevent reoccurrence of crimes and punish those who suggest punishment for criminals.

I can see you support murderers and rapists. Tells a lot about you and your history.

You want me to support your criminality and i don't . If i don't support your lynching callings u obviously do not support others. I could care less about your accusations. If them born you well tender this account when them ask you. Don't worry, they will find it. Remember you used email to sign up. Same email you use when you are logged into other accounts and tracked across multiple sites. Do you know how many people got taken down by that? They will bring up uput murderous intents as part of reasons to detain you. In canada now if u.s border patrol stops you and requests to search your phone. As a canadian you can not refuse and say you no even enter again. They can detain and still search your device. I say this for other people not for you.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by IgboSomalia: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
GermanMelania:

You want me to support your criminality and i don't . If i don't support your lynching callings u obviously do not support others. I could care less about your accusations. If them born you well tender this account when them ask you. Don't worry, they will find it. Remember you used email to sign up. Same email you use when you are logged into other accounts and tracked across multiple sites. Do you know how many people got taken down by that? They will bring up uput murderous intents as part of reasons to detain you. In canada now if u.s border patrol stops you and requests to search your phone. As a canadian you can not refuse and say you no even enter again. They can detain and still search your device. I say this for other people not for you.
[/s]

Boy, I've been travelling out before you disadvantaged punk ever saw an airport. 3 of my siblings hold foreign citizenship with the elders having British and Canadian Citizenship.

The fact that you're an unfortunate migrant doesn't mean we all are unfortunate like you. Stupid criminal supporting rape and murder cos of Visa. Useless slave.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by GermanMelania: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

Boy, I've been travelling out before you disadvantaged punk ever saw an airport. 3 of my siblings hold foreign citizenship with the elders having British and Canadian Citizenship.

The fact that you're an unfortunate migrant doesn't mean we all are unfortunate like you. Stupid criminal supporting rape and murder cos of Visa. Useless slave.

Yet here you are mad i don't support you murdering people. Why don't you go and try that when next you "travel" out to your imaginary destination so they can put you on death row.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by ecoleco: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Who is ultimately responsible for this death?

The state Governor for collecting polluted money from GMB and allowing fulanis into the sacred land of Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu has been telling you this all year long.

Fight for Biafra Now!

Enough is Enough with this fulani madness!

If you are southwest and feel unconcerned with this development, then read a similar Jan 1st 2020 story in southwest;

https://punchng.com/herdsman-defiles-six-year-old-girl-in-osun/

Fight for Oduduwa too!

The fulani madness must stop!
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by IgboSomalia: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
GermanMelania:

Yet here you are mad i don't support you murdering people. Why don't you go and try that when next you "travel" out to your imaginary destination so they can put you on death row.

You're a poverty-stricken nonentity and you must be a product of rape. In the US, they put animals like you in asylums and jail rapists and murderers.

I support death to rapists and if your father rapes people too, let them kill the bastard.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by GermanMelania: 2:52am On Jan 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You're a poverty-stricken nonentity and you must be a product of rape. In the US, they put animals like you in asylums and jail rapists and murderers.

I support death to rapists and if your father rapes people too, let them kill the bastard.
Good. Support due process. You are nothing but a thug. Nobody should be subjected to vigilante justice. It is dangerous. No one should be beaten or hurt based on mere allegations. So support penalty. Just dont carry it out yourself.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by orisa37: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2020
About 200 Herdsmen came unannounced to take over a whole Village in Akoko North of ONDO STATE. What a Chit?

Fulanisation will Sink into The Red Sea in 2020 IJN AMEN.

From Orunto27.
Re: Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi by GermanMelania: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:

https://mobile.twitter.com/damilaredynamyt/status/1062297266621476865 with all your imaginary travel exposure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun / Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.