Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana (45535 Views)

Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / 1 Year Old Asahd Khalid Rock's $34,000 Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by obama30: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Nigerian afrobeats star Davido went crazy last night after realising his USD 30,000 wrist watch had been stolen. Davido arrived for AfroNation and he decided to party at Acetantra nightclub in Osu first.

Before stepping out for the Nation, Davido decided to throw some cash to the hundreds of fans who were gathered outside to welcome and cheer him

But it ended in tears when during the money sharing a skillful thief managed to snatch his wristwatch.

Davido tried to fight back with the thief and stopped sharing the money but sadly the thief was long gone.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6eIt_qkqFM

So this Davido no get money, common $30k watch made his visit sycha in a moment and come back, me wey buy original condom for $150 for each bleep never cry, aberg come Maitaman make i give you another $50K watch but no throw money again when hungry is killing your fellow Nigeria
Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by MickzyDonald: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kwamecron:
Na still Nigerians wey dey with an steal am ooh
Sha don't kill us with this grammar

Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
aimuan:
Ghana thieves are very smart.They can steal in seconds you will never know.They don't use gun,but they are every where,just lose guard you will pay for it.twice my things have been stolen since I was born, both happened in Ghana. OSU,circle, Kasoa and pampasu in Kumasi are home of this bad guys.
those places you mentioned are filled with nigerians could be his own country man who stole it that is if it's even true, where were his bodyguards? There are lots of famous people in the country at the moment no one is paying attention to him he's obviously making it up to get attention.
Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by Philadelphia: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Let him take from his $30bn in his account and pay for another one that worths $30k.

tongue tongue grin
Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by Litmus: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2020
aimuan:
Ghana thieves are very smart.They can steal in seconds you will never know.They don't use gun,but they are every where,just lose guard you will pay for it.twice my things have been stolen since I was born, both happened in Ghana. OSU,circle, Kasoa and pampasu in Kumasi are home of this bad guys.

Ooh, how cute, such easygoing statements, and not just this one, much of the other comments also; now, imagine what the comments would be like if a Ghanaian artist had their watch stolen in Nigeria during some celebrity event...
Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by Sniper101(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2020
I thought you bloggers, once upon a time, said the expensive wrist watch which Davido wears is worth #420 mil

How come it's just about #10.8 mil now?

The value/price diminished over the years or what undecided
Re: Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana by aimuan(m): 6:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Nanatrendy:
those places you mentioned are filled with nigerians could be his own country man who stole it that is if it's even true, where were his bodyguards? There are lots of famous people in the country at the moment no one is paying attention to him he's obviously making it up to get attention.
Is there anything left you guys have not blamed Nigerians off?OK you mean to say the thieves in the places I mentioned are Nigerians right?lol,continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.