Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve (24687 Views)

Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana / SHAMELESS!! “please Come & Fvck Me” -popular Young Actress Begs Shatta Wale / Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by drinoayo: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Singer Mr Eazi has called on his Ghanaian colleagues Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and others to help him retrieve his laptop that was stolen in their country, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Eazi, 29, in a series of tweets said his laptop was missing and he needed the singers to appeal to the public to return it on Tuesday.

He said anyone who found his laptop will receive money from him.

“Abeg If Anybody see my laptop for Accra make e halla me! I go give am some cool £,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/mreazi/status/1341397250686267400?s=20

He asked Shatta Wale to exercise his power in getting his laptop back.

“Emperor dem steal my laptop & phones o u for show your power to ur boy eazi,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/mreazi/status/1341427110687232000?s=20

“Uncle @sarkodie dem steal my Laptop o! Abeg give executive order,” he said to Sarkodie.

https://twitter.com/mreazi/status/1341435998455156739?s=20

He also asked Stonebwoyb saying,
“Governor @stonebwoyb Abeg dem steal my laptop plus phones for Accra!! U go fit give executive order make street find am den return am! I am loyal to your government.”

https://twitter.com/mreazi/status/1341441531052482568?s=20

Mr Eazi is well known in Ghana.

He is a Graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) In Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

And this thing will enter front page. sad

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by ojun50(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Bebe cool come and return our lap dance sorry laptop

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Rapture2021: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2020
What to do in this situation as a new creation in Christ is to pray in the Holy Ghost, and whoever stole the laptop and phones will return it miraculously, let's not limit God cos He's still in the business of signs and wonders.

Don't forget he is coming soon,so get your house in order

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Bornsinner7: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Is ok..

We get.. no be say you no fit afford new one but na the files wey dey inside??

Shatta wale and sarkodie done dey work Ghana C.I.A?? abi you just wan chase clout..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Nukilia: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2020
You can always retrieve stolen item from Circle or Accra market. SW can get it for him cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by internationalman(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2020
A Yahoo boy who took his laptop to GH to hustle..

They will put where you will find it after they have collected or the format inside..

Most of all these naija artistes moonlight on yahoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Bobyro: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020
internationalman:
A Yahoo boy who took his laptop to GH to hustle..

They will put where you will find it after they have collected or the format inside..

Most of all these naija artistes moonlight on yahoo.
You are too naive, some musicians have all their musical files stored up in a laptop and there are always projects too which can be worked on after arriving a destination.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by internationalman(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Bobyro:

You are too naive, some musicians have all their musical files stored up in a laptop and there are always projects too which can be worked on after arriving a destination.

Take it easy we are not quarreling..and I already know about what you said so naivity isn't the case with me...

He probably didn't even misplace any laptop.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Obijulius: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Hahahahah!

See some kids arguing about this up there.

This is code speak going on there guys! He would surely know how to get his laptop in a civilised society like Ghana’s.

This one de use Social Media pass coded messages and only the few wise would understand - look at this time he sent the message. The Key.

Also note how the responses mentioned phones, tomatoes, orders, range, water, onions,etc. Totally unrelated stuff! Make una fear God o!

May The Eye On The Hill Guide You!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Mr Eazi, Welcome to Ghana!

Akwaba!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by jefff455: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2020
grin
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2020
meobizy:
Lol. It was stolen by a fellow Nigerian. Na our way.
Shut up and stop trashing rubbish.
Why not learn to zip up for once kiddo undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Tiwaz2: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2020
This our celebrities sef, u go tink say they get brain but na empty brain dem dey carry around. Is Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and Sarkodie police you go report your case to or na dem gang up steal your lapi and phone. The mod wey push this to frontpage i tire for you! Oya collect this as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by BestPro66: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Nawa

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Oga fashe the laptop and buy new one.
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by SharpBrandX2: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Strange stuff
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Sonnobax15(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
v
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
I hope you get it back,

And if not,get a new one.

I know you are more concern about the stuffs in it.

I thank Jesus for wealth and life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
You’re calling on the wrong pipo. Just inform ur in-laws and they’ll buy you a laptop manufacturing company 'Eazily'! grin

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by explosiveskull(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
As in they are agberos and know the people of the underworld.
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by faithfull18(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Mindlog: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2020
That reminds of an incident some years back in Onitsha, a guy in his early 20s wearing his Sunday best went to visit his elder sister. Boys in the hood stripped him off his sneakers, jeans, shirt, watch, chain, wallet and phone. He got to his sister's place in his boxer and singlet cheesy cheesy

The sister knowing the hood very well, had the items recovered. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by AFULA(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2020
okay
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by jericco1(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2020
He doesn't need all these things.
Oga no dey fuc.k up
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by pyro62(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Rapture2021:
What to do in this situation as a new creation in Christ is to pray in the Holy Ghost, and whoever stole the laptop and phones will return it miraculously, let's not limit God cos He's still in the business of signs and wonders.

Don't forget he is coming soon,so get your house in order

Rightrousness89 wanna be... Shutup joor. You no go blow angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by tstx(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Stupid talk.. Na them thief your items ni
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by money121(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2020
All this Ghana artist him day call ,e belike them be thief’s before

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve by stano2(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Na Shatta Wale and Sarkodie dey command thieves there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic / Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.