Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? (2148 Views)

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? / How Much Would You Pay To Spend A NIGHT In A ROOM Like THIS? / Jamb 2011, You Dont Ve To Pay To Pass Your Exams, Here Is The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2010
I would love to see the faces of the following posters: Mr cork, Mrbrownjay and Mobo444. I would have included 190 but I have seen his face. I would pay to see the faces of those posters I mentioned cos they are so abnormal. Though someone like Mrbrownjay is abnormal in a positive way in the sense that his words stands out from other expert advisors here. So whoelse would you pay to see his/her face?
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dsense(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2010
Would pay to see my own face! cheesy
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by r231(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2010
so we have to pay to see member's face now

nawa o
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Mygoldie(f): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2010
nope dont wana see faces,
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2010
r231, if you have money you wouldnt complain.

D sense, cos no one wants to see yours.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by r231(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2010
thank God i hv enough to eat today
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by star4(f): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2010
@ Brownteeth How much would you accept for us to see your face? and do you really have brown teeth? undecided
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2010
r231, after today what next? Die of hunger I guess.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dsense(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownbrain or Browntheeth!! grin
I'm not showing ma face even u wanna see it tongue
r231:

thank God i hv enough to eat today
Don't mind this Titi jare . . . .
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2010
star, I will display my brownteeth tomorrow when I switch on my pc. Am on mobile now.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by r231(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownteeth:

r231, after today what next? Die of hunger I guess.

at least you are not God
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by star4(f): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownteeth:

star, I will display my brownteeth tomorrow when I switch on my pc. Am on mobile now.

for free? Nice one!!  grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Kunbee: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2010
r231 smiley
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by r231(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2010
;d :d
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2010
r231, at least you are not God to boast you have enough to eat today cos you cant tell what will happen next. The rats in your house are still at large. Remember.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2010
emmh who sef , i don see most pips but i wudnt mind to see dat hermaphrodite kunbeee , she tickles my fantsy
my fantasi , is to fa tasi
so omo ge show me ur sef  grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2010
star, It wouldnt be for free oo. I have to be offered the money equivalent of 5 nairaland virgins.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dsense(m): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownbrain is sensless tongue
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by r231(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownteeth:

r231, at least you are not God to boast you have enough to eat today cos you cant tell what will happen next. The rats in your house are still at large. Remember.

ok sir

but unfortunately pest control took care of the rats alrdy
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2010
D sense, at least I didnt claim to have ''the sense'' like you with nothing to show for it after all.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by star4(f): 12:49am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownteeth:

star, It wouldnt be for free oo. I have to be offered the money equivalent of 5 nairaland virgins.

hmmmm well that must mean you are

1, very ugly or
2, extremely handsome

Cause that seems a lot to be askin for
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Woke4all(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2010
Hmmm Pay to see face?

Their faces Na fried rice?
embarassed
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dsense(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownteeth . , I can pay to see ur girl's punnie tongue
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2010
r231, are you sure those rats in your place are not pest control resistant? Besides whats the name of the pest control you used? Is it formula r231?
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2010
D sense, I love you so much and wouldnt want you to die. My girl's thing will make your dirck use up your entire blood to remain erect for 6 hours.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2010
star, you will see for yourself when the time comes.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by 190: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2010
i love this brownteeth

he has a terrible teeth, from which words are brown blown!
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Dsense(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2010
Brownteeth! . . .Don't love me just leme see ur girl's punnie cheesy
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 1:10am On Dec 02, 2010
D sense, I dey warn you ooo. The picture you are about to see is rated 80 years of age.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by 190: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2010
^^

ROTLFMFAO!!
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2010
D sense, anyway, how much will you pay me if I show it to you? I wouldnt use the money to buy peppersoup and beer. I would only use it as your burial cost.
Re: Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face? by Brownteeth(m): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2010
See you guys in the morning. sweet dreams to all in naija.

(1) (2)

This 'girl' From This Site! / MTN Is The Worst Network In The History Of Man / Is Milking The Most Pointless Internet Craze Yet? Students Filmed Wasting Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.