Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana (15920 Views)

Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname / Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by doggedfighter(f): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
victorian:

Lol!

Men!

Chai! cheesy

I bet all his baby mamas played along with Davido, keeping their distance from his vigorous constant wooing of Chioma, until she eventually dropped out of school due to love, then got pregnant for him and she's now one of them babymamas .

Kikikikikikiki

God Abeg o!

Men! Ha!
As if he planned it with his baby mamas. And to marry her now go hard.
So that introduction thingy was just a stunt. Even the bragging with her baby boy. Kai

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by victorian(f): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
doggedfighter:

As if he planned it with his baby mamas. And to marry her now go hard.
So that introduction thingy was just a stunt. Even the bragging with her baby boy. Kai

Of course it was a stunt.

Mehn that Guy is a great actor.

Fear Yoruba demons!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by hurryup123(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
I see notin wrong with wat davido did, afterall he cant take d kid without d mother, atleast untill she is a teeenager. Men must talk even wen u r at ur best.
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
victorian:

Of course it was a stunt.

Mehn that Guy is a great actor.

Fear Yoruba demons!
To think he did that to my Igbo sister. Now He has parcelled her to UK while life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
doggedfighter:

To think he did that to my Igbo sister. Now He has parcelled her to UK while life goes on

As in ehn?
I'm just short of words.
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by YungMillionaire: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fellow NL two things to notice:

1. There is nothing in that post that suggests anything

2. They people on these post who are celebrating the MOST what they believe to be problem in Davido-Chioma relationship are WOMEN. Women are filled with jealousy and wickedness. Fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by Sleevia: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
StarUp:
So Chioma still doesn't know she was about to be babymad? All those "assurance" song was just a scam by Davido to babymama her...now she is expired... Na drama go soon follow.
lol.
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by PeaceGord: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2020
StarUp:
So Chioma still doesn't know she was about to be babymamad? All those "assurance" song was just a scam by Davido to babymama her...now she is expired... Na drama go soon follow.

I'm quite certain that you're a Yoruba Muslim and possibly an APC supporter!
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by Igetmyown247: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Relationship tip: Find someone who still knows how to talk to you when they are angry. Someone who respects you in all mind states.

The message could mean different things, but some of you are focusing on the negative. She could be praising Davido for doing the above. Y’all need to leave them alone, their relationship their business.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Ayobami7:
无聊的
像地獄一樣
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by Amanda4life: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
StarUp:
So Chioma still doesn't know she was about to be babymamad? All those "assurance" song was just a scam by Davido to babymama her...now she is expired... Na drama go soon follow.

Real drama for her o

Because SOFIA na craze woman
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
healthserve:
Chioma and this her mouth, especially her upper lip. Lol

David's reasons are best known to him and his private life remains his business. But then..
hmmmm, he should know that since he's now committed to a lady, he should stick to her and not taking on a side chick.
Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by somtookeke(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Davido denies taking his first baby mama, Sophia, on a vacation to Ghana

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/davido-denies-taking-his-first-baby.html

Re: Chioma Reacts After Davido Takes Sophia Momodu To Ghana by Menikki31: 2:29pm On May 02, 2020
I have kids with two women in two different countries trust me it is hard to concentrate on the two de want attention and love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Meet Ayisha Buari, Nadia Buari's Sister / More Photos From Blac Chyna’s Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though (18+) / The Adeleke Ancestral Lineage Have Always Been Into Ibo Women More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.