Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Something that cannot be forgotten in 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something that cannot be forgotten in 2019 (196 Views)

Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Nigerian Uber Driver Returns $2,500 Forgotten In His Car, Gets $100 Reward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something that cannot be forgotten in 2019 by Lizme21(f): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Saw a post here on nairaland, what is the most painful loss you had in 2019
Reflecting on the year 2019, so many things happened both good and bad but in all, all the glory must be given to the Lord... In life, some things happen and you just cant forget them no matter how you try. So, this happened around March and i just want to post it to show how painful it was. It happened in my late father's house. We lost almost all the goods and properties in our house to thieves. And this happened in an estate that has securities and a house that is well fenced with gate, only because no one was in the house for months. The thieves stole almost everything in the house from beds, to inverter battery and wires, to cloths, to generators, to our cooking pots, to ceiling fans, to tvs, my mummy's rental utensils( dozens of glass plates and cups, heavy locally n foreign made aluminum pots, spoons and frying pans), gas cylinders, car spare tyre, printer, jewelries, blenders, furnitures, list endless. They literally cleared the whole house, the only thing left was for them to carry the house if it was possible.. They turned the house into an empty one. How did they do all those things? Im sure they must have hired a van or something, i cant say anyway.. And how come no one noticed them?? That is still a mystery. A ghost couldn't have stolen those properties.. Still praying n hoping the thieves get their rewards soon because the things they stole were of great values. How can human beings be so heartless?? Robbing a widow and her children of the little properties they had. To say they cleared a whole house and till now, no one can tell how it happened.. It is well. We leave it all to God to do justice... But through it all, God has been faithful... We pray 2020 will be a better year for us all in Jesus name, amen.. Compliments of the season

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wives And Mothers / Facebook Account Disabled / Adjustable Table For Laptop And Office Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.