Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,115 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 (34611 Views)

Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Samoa: Fiame Naomi Mata'afa Locked Out Of Parliament By Losing Opponent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Babaheekmat:

You are seriously far from knowledge
Lol.. this your response simply defines how speechless you're grin grin just keep quiet and let others celebrate the new year in peace.. if the celebration dey pain you better bury your face till tomorrow,..... oga when know pagan celebration.. stupid and impotent
Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by Babaheekmat: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Lol.. this your response simply defines how speechless you're grin grin just keep quiet and let others celebrate the new year in peace.. if the celebration dey pain you better bury your face till tomorrow,..... oga when know pagan celebration.. stupid and impotent

Omo Igbo.. Wa gba epe
Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Babaheekmat:

Omo Igbo.. Wa gba epe
See mum calling me omo igbo.. grin cheesy so if someone doesn't support your views, then hes now omo ibo?? grin continue to look down in shame.. I have too many yoruba pals , so I'll refrain from insulting yoruba
Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by Babaheekmat: 6:38am On Jan 01, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

See mum calling me omo igbo.. grin cheesy so if someone doesn't support your views, then hes now omo ibo?? grin continue to look down in shame.. I have too many yoruba pals , so I'll refrain from insulting yoruba

Omo buruku ni e
Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by Hhenryy: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2020
herzernIsHere:
It's just the flipping of the calendar page and nothing more.

Wetin be new year? I take every day as they come. . .lol

It is actually significant in the sense that the earth has completed a 360° revolution around the sun and now back to its starting position to begin another cycle........ And whether we like it or not, it is a counter that tells us how long we have lived and an idea of how much time we have left before exiting this world.
Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by TheSourcerer: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Muhammed claimed the earth Is flat.. maybe Muhammed Is Christian
this shows christains god and Muslim god don't know shit about the planet they do called 'created'
Re: New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 by mafnv9: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Built to Kill- United State Powerful Arsenals (pics) / Alban Bagbin, Ghana's Speaker, Slams Kamala Harris For Canvassing Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.