Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? (3737 Views)

A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight / 5 Silly Things That Nairaland Christians Do (updated From 3) / 3 silly Things That Nairaland Christians Do (OK, Some Of Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2007
Horus:

This will avoid you to see your Face of Fanatic every time you walk in front of your mirror  grin

Thanks. Actually, I'm still sorry to note you're trapped in the mirror.  cool
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2007
debosky:

but dear sir, how many of the views held by your so called 'bigots' have been proven to be false?

High five!! That's another salient question that needs addressing. cool
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2007

Thanks. Actually, I'm still sorry to note you're trapped in the mirror.
Actually Telly B ,This post was not for you, i was just replying to somebody else,but i can see that you recognise yourself when i talk about Fanatics .
Actually, I'm still sorry to note you're trapped in Fanatism
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2007
Horus:

Actually Telly B ,This post was not for you, i was just replying to somebody else,but i can see that you recognise yourself when i talk about Fanatics .
Actually, I'm still sorry to note you're trapped in Fanatism

Did you wake up in front of a blurred mirror?

If your responses were to someone else, what was the point quoting me in the first instance? You should be man enough to be honest when making statements. And yes, man enough to proffer answers about your "black jesus". cool
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by somze(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2007
Well its possible that some fanatics may exist here but i really doubt how that can be proved, If it has to do with tolerance and maturity when discussing religious issues (or any other issue in particular) we can easily pick out those that start name-calling and lack any sense of decency in issues.

Its difficult to find a group - whether religious, sports or otherwise - where every member stay well clear of these stunts.

Your narrowing this issue down to religious groups alone is nothing other than biased. Do you have any names, quotes, proof? How do you identify a thread or post as fanatic? Maybe if we know these things we can effectively pick the fanatics out.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2007
If your responses were to someone else,
Yes to the Silent1.Have a look at all the previous post and see by yourself.

answers about your "black jesus".
Yes,there is a different topic on Narailand about "black jesus",and you can post over there if you want to talk on this subject ,because Fanatics like you are allowed to post also.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

Yes to the Silent1.Have a look at all the previous post and see by yourself.
I have.

Take another look and see --

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-56074.0.html#msg1153751

Whose post were you quoting and asking the rhetorical question about mirrors?

Horus:
Yes,there is a different topic on Narailand about "black jesus",and you can post over there if you want to talk on this subject ,because Fanatics like you are allowed to post also.

Don't take such a fright. Here, there, anywhere, answer the question and let's see what your "black jesus" is all about. Trying to sheep off just now with this excuse is not going to help your sobs.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2007
Trying to sheep off just now with this excuse is not going to help your sobs.
It is you,why you refuse to come to talk with us in the SPECIAL TOPIC on Narailand about "Jesus was Black"because there is a lot to say about this subject and here it will be out of topic.
Come with us over there  grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

I am available ANYWHERE you want to address the issue. Bring the thread/topic up, and let's see what your "black jesus" is all about. cool
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2007
Whose post were you quoting and asking the rhetorical question about mirrors?
It is in the folowing quote(message from thesilent1)
i think not buying mirrors at home; according to horus
This is post 228 from thesilent1(see previous page post 228) and i was replying to him,not to you. grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-56074.0.html#msg1153751

I don't see how you could be so concerned about my replies. Quoting me directly, I answered directly. Do you have any problesm with that?  cool
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2007
I don't see how you could be so concerned about my replies. Quoting me directly, I answered directly. Do you have any problesm with that?
I return to you your question,i do not recognise me in it.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

Don't give yourself a heart attack if you're so bothered about my posts. If you do not recognize yourself in them, you should not have been sweating it all along. You've called me a Fanatic; and I've demonstrated you're not intelligent enough to hold your forte.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by olutomiwa(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2007
and you have just increased the number by one,WELCOME ON BOARD BABY. grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2007
Don't give yourself a heart attack if you're so bothered about my posts. If you do not recognize yourself in them
Are not tired with you KIDS game??i refered to your last post ONLY
You've called me a Fanatic
Yes a Blind Religious Fanatic.
you're not intelligent enough to hold your forte.
Intelligence is not needed to read your posts,they are ALL time sarcarstics and full of insults,due to your Religious Blindness.Have you been a Religious Sister in the past?? grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

Are not tired with you KIDS game??i refered to your last post ONLY

Since you're refusing to grow up, I've decided to oblige you to your alley.

Horus:

Yes a Blind Religious Fanatic.

And again, thanks.

Horus:

Intelligence is not needed to read your posts,they are ALL time sarcarstics and full of insults,due to your Religious Blindness.Have you been a Religious Sister in the past?? grin

This is typical again of people with low IQs and can't intelligently hold a discourse.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by somze(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2007
@Telly B
You should no better than expressing intellect wisdom with horus. You have seen most of his post now - no fact, no evidence, no proof, no nothing, just emptiness, name-calling and castigation of christianity. Just ignore him when he starts. It works for reverend, it may work for him.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2007
@Telly B
I leave you here to rot in your negativity,because i can see that you are now loosing your dignity (if you have one) grin
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2007
My dear somze,

somze:

You have seen most of his post now - no fact, no evidence, no proof, no nothing, just emptiness, name-calling and castigation of christianity.

You've captured it one and all. I was going to ignore him after his futility has been exposed; and indeed I have some home-schooling for the poor chap and his adulators. For now, I'm just giving him enough time and speace to exhaust himself.

Cheers and many blessings.  smiley
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2007
Dear Horus,

Horus:

I leave you here to rot in your negativity,because i can see that you are now loosing your dignity (if you have one) grin

I'm not negative. If you had nothing to answer for your emptiness, I could sympathize with that. But just be man enough to be honest and true to yourself. wink
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2007
@Telly B                                                                                                             
If you had nothing to answer
Answer to what??where is your intellingent question?you have nothing intellingent to ask how can people answer?
I leave you again here to rot in your negativity a second time ,because i can see that you are now loosing again your dignity with negativity,as usual
There is no need to answer to me because the Forum moderator will just lock this topic because i dont give Damn about Religious Fanatics.They should all be eradicated,and i dont give a Damn how.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 29, 2007
hocus pocus just make your point and be done with it!
enough!!
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

@Telly B Answer to what??where is your intellingent question?you have nothing intellingent to ask how can people answer?

You have been making intelligible noise on the Forum and never tried even once to face up to the questions I offered. If you missed them, prove your mettle and answer them in the threads where I asked them.

Horus:

I leave you again here to rot in your negativity a second time ,because i can see that you are now loosing again your dignity with negativity,as usual

Which again proves how low your IQ is.

Horus:

There is no need to answer to me because the Forum moderator will just lock this topic because i don't give Damn about Religious Fanatics.They should all be eradicated,and i don't give a Damn how.

If you lose your gravity, we won't miss you - threads locked or not. Thanks to your racist drivel that is the one thing you'd have to come to terms with - here or any thread at all.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2007
Let's ignore this Fanatic Chirstian SUICIDE BOMBPOSTER (he will recognise himself grin) and let's come back to the Topic.
Fanatics are suffering from Religious Blindness.
Religious blindness prevents Biblical and Koran scholars, and those that follow them,whether they are of the Judaic, Christian, or Islamic persuasion,from daring to pursue reality. To do this would mean venturing into the unknown, which is something most people fear. People base their whole lives on religion and it’s so-called facts.It’s a known fact that the old and new Testament, and the Koran were taken from ancient tablet carvings from the walls in the Cuneiform language of an ancient group of people, called the Shumarian (Sumerians). In a place the bible calls Shinar (Genesis 10:10)
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by debosky(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2007
Horus:

It’s a known fact that the old and new Testament, and the Koran were taken from ancient tablet carvings from the walls in the Cuneiform language of an ancient group of people, called the Shumarian (Sumerians). In a place the bible calls Shinar (Genesis 10:10)

its a known fact? known by whom?
so Paul's speech to the Emperor Nero (at least centuries after the Sumerians) was copied from the cuneiform writings as well?
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by goodguy(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2007
@ Telly B

You're female, right? (no offence). smiley
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2007
its a known fact? known by whom?
so Paul's speech to the Emperor Nero (at least centuries after the Sumerians) was copied from the cuneiform writings as well?
1-By those who know it.
2- Paul's speech ??Many thing have been added in this "book"AFTER.In the cuneiform writing,( Epic of Gilgamesh ),they talk about a Flood story thousands of year Before the Bible. A quick look at the text does show some key similarities with Noah's Flood of your Bible.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by TellyB(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2007
@goodguy,

No offence; but I'm holding on for now. wink

@Horus,

Horus:

1-By those who know it.

Who are they?

Horus:

2- Paul's speech ??Many thing have been added in this "book"AFTER.

By who? What year? What things were added?

Horus:

In the cuneiform writing,( Epic of Gilgamesh ),they talk about a Flood story thousands of year Before the Bible. A quick look at the text does show some key similarities with Noah's Flood of your Bible.

And where does that leave your "black jesus"??
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by goodguy(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2007
Telly B:

@goodguy,

No offence; but I'm holding on for now. wink

Aiight. No probs. cheesy

Regards.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by gbadex1(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2007
@ Telly B:

no offence but look, dude or duderess, whichever u pick, take a cue from me and cyber-bitchslap Horus. He actually needs it. Trust me, after the trick-slapping, dude would go on a vacation like babs. Trust me, I've tried it before.

If it worked for the Revving Rev, it can work for Horus.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by debosky(m): 1:53am On May 30, 2007
@ Horus,
the mere fact that a flood was mentioned 'years before the bible' doesn't necessarily mean they are not talking about the same events, remember many of those accounts were attributed to Moses, who did not live in those times but received revelation to write the accounts.

secondly, this is an open forum for exchanging ideas and learning more, I also want to join 'those who know' post the evidence here.

don't let me get all fanatical on your a$$ cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? by Horus(m): 1:59am On May 30, 2007
@gbade. x                                                                                                           
If it worked for the Revving Rev, it can work for Horus.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notable Lies Told By The Bible And Christians.. / Woman Assaults Disabled Man For Not Believing In God (Photo) / Jesus' Tomb Revealed. Jesus Wasn't Resurrected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.