Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting (1474 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Advice For Visiting Nigeria After 15 Years / Requirements For Visiting Visa To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by kenechi22(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2007
I have been refused entry into uk becos i hv a sponsor and i still went ahead and put my Payslip and other things.They ddnt grant me that visa, I reapplied by putting my companies statement of account,letter of sponsor from my MD/CEO,companies tax clearance,Companies certificate of incorporation,My leave letter,Appointment letter,confirmation letter and grant of leave request letter.Pls nairalanders i hope with these document they will not refuse me again.I also booked a hotel in the uk and reserved for one week.
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 8:29am On May 28, 2007
You weren't refused entry, but the visa. As for the embassy, no one can really be certain of your chance even if you have every necessary document and make every required arrangement: the main thing the embassy considers is a credible evidence that you'd return back before your visa expires as most people actually overstay and become illegal residence in the UK. And the sad thing is they hardly believe or confirm any such evidence as they have seen alarming cases of forged documents.
Well, no venture no success, they say. Goodluck!
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 8:49am On May 28, 2007
But are you just playing with us?
This is your comment in your other thread:
Topic: Re: Help Can One Get A School While On Visit To The Uk
« #4 on: Yesterday at 11:11:14 PM » 
"Tanx my guy i will be travelling soon for a holiday.I will just go to a school and dialogue with them and get an admission and then come back.Tanx my guy i appreciate"

How come you said (yesterday, Sunday) that you'd be going to the UK, but today, a different story? Were you refused the visa on Sunday night? I guese you're taking advantage of this free forum and playing with people who are here to help and receive help. Don't abuse your privilege by posting these nonscense just because you don't have to pay for them.
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by English1(f): 9:44am On May 28, 2007
Ha, perhaps the visa department saw that post saying that the person isn't really just making a short visit, but wants to stay and study. lol.
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by jenny2007(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2007
@Vicjustice; whatever! i guess that you're the honest person in nairaland, isn't it! > tongue
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On May 28, 2007
Jenny, i guess you're flattering me, right?
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by kenechi22(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2007
VICJUSTICE OR WAT DO U CAL UR NAME

LISTEN ATTENTIVELY u dnt insult anybody u see on the net.U dnt even know my reasons for askn those questions and u ur obligation is to answer my question and not to monitor all i ve been sending to this forum.I dnt know wat u re feeling like bt all i want to tell u is to mind hw u talk.That will be all for now.If u think u re smart or something then go and create ur own website and be chatn there with ur Kindred
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 3:46pm On May 31, 2007
Kenechi, are you really the one in the photo, you look mature: but how come you talk like a kid? shocked
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by kenechi22(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2007
Vic am sory if i sound like that but u just insulted here man.I was askn those questions becos i need answers though i might not be constructive in askn those question.My guy am wokn here in Nigeria bt i need to do one or two things with my leave period thats why am askn all these.Am sory if i offended u bt u wl hv taken a look in that pix b4 blastering me like that.
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 4:53pm On May 31, 2007
I didn't mean to insult you, Kenechi, i was just not pleased, ,  anyway, my apologies.
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by kenechi22(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2007
Vicjustice Men that white babe fine.Na ur wife be that?If so guy u get Taste oh.Anyhw u re a correct man i can rely on u.Thanks man
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 5:50pm On May 31, 2007
Thanks a million for your complement smiley wink! Yes, na my wife, we took that photo on our weding day.
Re: Uk Visa Packaging For Visiting by Vicjustice: 5:51pm On May 31, 2007
cool

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Immigration Made Easy / FFDDGDGDG / Is Tax Clearance Compulsory For Uk Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.