Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Bible Vs Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Vs Quran (794 Views)

Bible VS Jehovahs Witnesses Method Of Baptism / How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) / Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Vs Quran by tbaba1234: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2010
An interesting link that gives a comparison between the two books

http://www.bibleislam.com/bible_vs_quran.php

Read with open minds, May God give you guidance.

Peace
Re: Bible Vs Quran by Hassanamed: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2013
The qu'ran teaches us how to defend ourself, an fight for allah, but pipl ar envious of us because we ar strong, we muslims mus folow d qu'ran to d later, n we shal conquer nigeria n d world at large.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hassanamed: The qu'ran teaches us how to defend ourself, an fight for allah, but pipl ar envious of us because we ar strong, we muslims mus folow d qu'ran to d later, n we shal conquer nigeria n d world at large.

Your ALLAH must be one weak dude to let weaklings fight for him , he can't even defend his people in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Libya etc.

Besides you need defending from among yourselves the most.

smiley
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
frosbel:

Your ALLAH must be one weak dude to let weaklings fight for him , he can't even defend his people in Somalia, Iraq, Syria, Libya etc.

Besides you need defending from among yourselves the most.

smiley

Who is this allah who is ever trying hard to pollute the Gospel of Jesus?
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
There is no basis for comparing the Bible with the quran. It is like comparing God with Satan.

The quran came through Muhammad who knew nothing about God and was deceived by Satan who pretended to be God.

Islam is similar to Hinduism, Buddism, religions known to be paganism. Satan is worshiped the same way under any religion name.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by macof(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012: There is no basis for comparing the Bible with the quran. It is like comparing God with Satan.
SENSELESS
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
macof: SENSELESS

Things of the spirit are senseless to the carnal man.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by macof(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012: There is no basis for comparing the Bible with the quran. It is like comparing God with Satan.

The quran came through Muhammad who knew nothing about God and was deceived by Satan who pretended to be God.

Islam is similar to Hinduism, Buddism, religions known to be paganism. Satan is worshiped the same way under any religion name.

Christianity is even worse.

A religion that has nothing to base on.

A Jew performs miracles, his disciples proclaim him God, you all worship him.

Dumb humans.

These Abrahamic religions are for those who lack sense.

You compare Islam to pure holy paganism like Hinduism, you must be an illiterate to call Buddhism pagan.

You really lack sense, I wonder why Seun has not found a way of curbing the fast raisin level of dumb comments.

You know nothing about God, Satan or Religions if you do this post would not be this lacking in intelligence
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
macof:

Christianity is even worse.

A religion that has nothing to base on.

A Jew performs miracles, his disciples proclaim him God, you all worship him.

Dumb humans.

These Abrahamic religions are for those who lack sense.

You compare Islam to pure holy paganism like Hinduism, you must be an illiterate to call Buddhism pagan.

You really lack sense, I wonder why Seun has not found a way of curbing the fast raisin level of dumb comments.

You know nothing about God, Satan or Religions if you do this post would not be this lacking in intelligence

Why are you so hot? Calm down. Or are you a member of Boko Haram?

Anyway abuse is better than bombing for allah.

Islam, Hinduism, Buddism all lead to allah but Jesus is the way to the true God. Thank you.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by eposho: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Semuuu ni. Both are one and same.

1 Like

Re: Bible Vs Quran by Emusan(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
tbaba1234: An interesting link that gives a comparison between the two books

http://www.bibleislam.com/bible_vs_quran.php

Read with open minds, May God give you guidance.

Peace

After a lot of allegation against Bible I.e
Bible is not from God but was written by men
Bible contains a lot of error.
Original Bible scripts have lost. And many more! Your author can still went ahead to made this statement/conclusion:
I would like to state that after years of studying the Bible and then learning the Arabic language to read the Quran as it was originally recited to Muhammad (peace be upon him) by the angel Gabriel, I have come to an amazing conclusion. It seems to me that the Bible and the Quran are most definitely from the exact same source and they compliment each other very nicely. In fact, it appears that the Bible does not contradict the Quran, except in the very same places where the Bible contradicts itself.
the last phrase "...where the Bible contradicts itself" I know it was purposelly added to clear Quran from sharing in Bible contradicted verses as the Author claimed and you also can't read the full measage but quickly come here and exposed your fish brain. SMH

I will advise people to checkout the purpose of the site and compare it with the conclusion part.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emusan:

After a lot of allegation against Bible I.e
Bible is not from God but was written by men
Bible contains a lot of error.
Original Bible scripts have lost. And many more! Your author can still went ahead to made this statement/conclusion:

the last phrase "...where the Bible contradicts itself" I know it was purposelly added to clear Quran from sharing in Bible contradicted verses as the Author claimed and you also can't read the full measage but quickly come here and exposed your fish brain. SMH

I will advise people to checkout the purpose of the site and compare it with the conclusion part.

My brother

The source of the quran is questionable.

Muhammad was a man who grew to know the religion of his parents, Muttalib and AbduAllah who were pagans. He had no knowledge of the true God.

Who is Gabriel, who revealed to him something similar if not the same things his parents were doing in worshiping their god: the Kaaba and what they do inside it? It shows islam is a continuation of the religion of his parents.

Who is the Gabriel who pretended to be God's angel but established islam on the foundation of paganism and deny Jesus true identity?
Re: Bible Vs Quran by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012:

My brother

Muhammad was a man who grew to know the religion of his parents, Muttalib and AbduAllah who were pagans. He had no knowledge of the true God.

Who is Gabriel, who revealed to him something similar if not the same things his parents were doing in worshiping their god: the Kaaba and what they do inside it? It shows islam is a continuation of the religion of his parents.

Who is the Gabriel who pretended to be God's angel but established islam on the foundation of paganism and deny Jesus true identity?
Excuse me Mr. I too sabi .... !!!

Why does average christian discriminate Moses and Jews ... Despite Jesus claiming He never condemned the old-law .... !!!

Why does Average Christain delimit what transpires in Old-testament as that of Moses in a derogatory and discriminatory manner and elevate the word of Jesus as if ,Jesus Never approves of Old-Testament ?

Why do Jew/Judahism fails to respect Christians and are element of derisions even in Isreal/Jerusalem till tommorrow ?

Why Catholics,Anglican among other protesteriats and why are the condemning one-another when their symbol is just Jesus Christ ? (Such also occur in Islam) ?

Why do we have many denominations of and each claiming my way is superior ?

Your answer shall definitely lead to further questions ..... Oya,lets do this !!!
Re: Bible Vs Quran by macof(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012:

My brother

Every religion is established on paganism

Christianity is established on Mithraism and Judaism.

Judaism is established on Semitism

And you think because a religion is pagan it means they worship devil- you are really lacking in knowledge.

A advise you research and speak to Romans and Jews ask questions about the origin of Christianity which the Bible couldn't tell
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
donroxy: Excuse me Mr. I too sabi .... !!!

Why does average christian discriminate Moses and Jews ... Despite Jesus claiming He never condemned the old-law .... !!!

Why does Average Christain delimit what transpires in Old-testament as that of Moses in a derogatory and discriminatory manner and elevate the word of Jesus as if ,Jesus Never approves of Old-Testament ?

Why do Jew/Judahism fails to respect Christians and are element of derisions even in Isreal/Jerusalem till tommorrow ?

Why Catholics,Anglican among other protesteriats and why are the condemning one-another when their symbol is just Jesus Christ ? (Such also occur in Islam) ?

Why do we have many denominations of and each claiming my way is superior ?

Your answer shall definitely lead to further questions ..... Oya,lets do this !!!

Your response is not an answer to what you quoted me as saying.

Answer me first and am more than ready to give appropriate answers to yours.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
macof:

Every religion is established on paganism

Christianity is established on Mithraism and Judaism.

Judaism is established on Semitism

And you think because a religion is pagan it means they worship devil- you are really lacking in knowledge.

A advise you research and speak to Romans and Jews ask questions about the origin of Christianity which the Bible couldn't tell

It is incumbent upon you to prove how Christianity was founded on Mithraism and Semitism.

It is not enough to make an allegation, you must be able to substantiate it.
Re: Bible Vs Quran by axion(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Once upon a time there were two students called Bible and Quran, they were given homework and somebody copied the other. angry
Re: Bible Vs Quran by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012:
Your response is not an answer to what you quoted me as saying.
Answer me first and am more than ready to give appropriate answers to yours.
U don't have to reduced yourself to shortsightedness before you answer my questions !!!

U could still answer me and re-launch your questions and then, for the avoidance of doubt, I shall answer U while U answer me, let's keep this @ logical level !!!
truthman2012:

My brother

Question 1.
Who is Gabriel, who revealed to him something similar if not the same things his parents were doing in worshiping their god: the Kaaba and what they do inside it?

It shows islam is a continuation of the religion of his parents.

Question 2 .
Question 1.
Who is Gabriel, who revealed to him something similar if not the same things his parents were doing in worshiping their god: the Kaaba and what they do inside it?

First and foremost, we need to clear ourselves of religion sentiments simply because whatever U accuses Islam of is worst prevalent in Christianity too!!

I know you already knew Gabriel,therefore, tis non of my major concern whether u resolved within your mind tis your Gabriel or not (No need to convinced you on such) !!!

As for Kaaba,the Kaaba was/is owned by Adherents of Belief in the Monotheism of Almighty Allah until the pagans of Mecca turned it Upside down and started worshipping their gods in it, Mohammed(saw) only return it back to its initial purpose !!!

Jesus also did similar tang in the tabernacle ;
Jesus was once furious and charged @ those that trade in the tabernacle too,chase the traders out and restore the tabernacle back to it usual purpose of place of worship .... So,Go figure !!!

Question 2 .
Who is the Gabriel who pretended to be God's angel but established islam on the foundation of paganism and deny Jesus true identity? .....Almighty Allah(SWT) via Gabriel equipped Mohammed(SAW) on the knowledge of Jesus,how jesus was concieved and born,jesus' messages to the Jews,Jesus' Miracles,how Jesus' was captured and what transpires on the cross as well as the coming back of Jesus ...... .

So, Oliver Twist ,the above Identity is enough to understand what was disseminated by Jesus !!!

Now, Incase u don't know who u are dealing with,I shall criticised what U tagged Questions since your level of reasonings failed to let you realised Your questions are RHETORIC as they possessed all elements of conclusions !!!

I have answered you in order to clear your doubt Kindly answer my questions then we shall move to the next level from there

Let's keep the discussion Logical and Trendy, Thanks !!!
Re: Bible Vs Quran by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
truthman2012:
It is not enough to make an allegation, you must be able to substantiate it.
and how much substance does your allegation on Gabriel,Mohammed,Qoran and Kaaba Possessed !!!

It is even quite difficult for you to use your brain to discovered you made an allegation that lacks substance not even discovering U questions are Rhetoric !!!

I bet You never know the meaning of Substance ..... And I pray I'm not dealing with a confused fellow here !!!

Tis gonna be sweet here !!!
Re: Bible Vs Quran by truthman2012(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
donroxy: and how much substance does your allegation on Gabriel,Mohammed,Qoran and Kaaba Possessed !!!

It is even quite difficult for you to use your brain to discovered you made an allegation that lacks substance not even discovering U questions are Rhetoric !!!

I bet You never know the meaning of Substance ..... And I pray I'm not dealing with a confused fellow here !!!

Tis gonna be sweet here !!!

There is something common to muslims -VIOLENCE, either by abusing or outright murder. This is because islam started on a violent note. Gabriel almost killed Muhammad thrice before he started his false revelations.

I put it to you that Kaaba and other islamic rituals done in Mecca did not originate from Abraham and Ishmael because the duo never went near Mecca.

God declared Isaac was Abraham's only son meaning he (Abraham) had been separated from Ishmael by God:

Genesis 22:2
And he (God) said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest and get thee into the land of Moriah and offer him for a burnt offering.........

Thine only son Isaac shows that Ishmael was no longer Abraham's son as far as God is concerned. How would the same God tell Abraham and Ishmael He had separated by Himself to build a house for Him? Impossible. Satan is a liar.

Kaaba was a centre built by idolaters, which the muslims highjacked. And this shows the type of spirit Gabriel is. It is not your fault, the scale of satanic deception must first fall of from your eyes before you can see spiritual things as they really are.

The true God's Gabriel told Mary:

Luke 1:35
And the angel (Gabriel) answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called THE SON OF GOD.

It was not man who decided to call Jesus Son of God. It was God. This event happened so many years before islam and was not said in opposition to it as it never existed.

Now tell me, can you say it was the same Mary's Gabriel who came to Muhammad to deny what he said before that God doesn't have a Son?

And actually when Jesus was born he did what only a Son of God could do and the Devil was not happy about it. He came with his own message. He appointed his prophet from the lineage of a cast-out Ishmael, who God had no covenant of prophethood with.

May God open your eyes to see and accept the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Are They Real? / Peeps B Sincere,how Much Do U Put As Offering On A Sunday Service?? / Making The New Year Count - A Note By Oludare O. Pius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.