Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Register For NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Register For NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilization (2091 Views)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilization by Winnerzblog: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Here are tips on how to register for the NYSC 2020 Batch A registration

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the commencement of online for NYSC 2020 Batch A registration for prospective corps members.

The agency on Monday, March 4, 2020 on all its social media accounts said the registration starts from Monday, March 4 and ends on Tuesday, March 19, 2020.

How to go about 2020 Batch A registration

The NYSC in its Instagram post shares some tips for prospective corps members to guide the during the registration and here’s how to go about it.

1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address portal.nysc.org.ng

2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2020”

3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.

4.The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.

5. Do not thumb print by proxy.

CONTINUE READING BELOW
https://rockstarvibes.com/nysc-2020-batch-a-registration/
Re: How To Register For NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilization by samsus(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
good pm bro, pls I have a question to ask.... I reg with batch 19B but didn't show, I revalidated during batch c but didn't show up in camp again... but am ready to go now, can I still revalidate n go with batch 20A.. urgent reply pls thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Nysc Portal Date Has Been Extended To 12/10/2015 / When Exactly Is A15 POP? / (download.) Mike Posner A Real Good Kid Full Album#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.