Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,541 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma (2137 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by frozen70(f): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Shorpe:
Complement of the Season to y'all.
Good Morning Guys and welcome to 2020.

I'm having some issues with my 'wife'. Pls gimme advice.

We were together for about a month as friends, I was working though not earning well while she works in a factory to get money to further her studies. Her folks are practically irresponsible. Along the line she took in. Explained things to her that I'm not ready to be a father, tried different medication just to abort the foetus all to no avail mind you I'm an health practitioner.
Suggested D/C to her, but she rejected it with all this fallacious Yoruba people excuse of death and prophecy.
In short she moved in with me gave birth, Named the child and life continued. 1 month after the child birth I lost my Dad had no mom since 7 so the responsibility of 5 siblings and my stepmom fell on me.Dad was an only child and all my Grand parents are late no assistance besides God.

I assisted the 2 elderly siblings in gaining feet in there different vocations and they got married.Remaining the 3 kids in school and there mum, the burden which I bear on my meagre income.

I've been sponsoring my wife's education since we moved together added to vocation she learnt after the birth.Tried setting up a shop for her and stuffs, but she's always complaining of no sales this or that.

For the past 2 years now I've been trying to make her independent and contribute to at least the kid upkeep but it seems the academic gap/Different value system/Upbringing makes it difficult for her to see things my way.
And this is seriously limiting my progress. I spoke with her parents on what they want to do for there child its always one excuse or the other.

Taking pics with a female colleague buys me threat of poisoning at home from her.Not leaving out destroying things in the house whenever there is misunderstanding.

She's giving me serious heartache

I'm thinking of separation.

Nb: We have not done introduction or anything of such.[/color]

And you are calling her your wife

Pls it's not too late to follow your heart

If no marriage rights has been done and she is behaving this way, what happens when you commit yourself

You can separate for the time being and evaluate things

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by baby124: 2:28am On Jan 02, 2020
You are both not married yet. Let her return home while you support your child. I say this because she threatened to poison you. If she didn’t I would have advised you work it out and marry her honorably. I do hope you are not frustrating her though. If you lied about the way you treat her here to get the advise you want, then you are only destroying a potentially good relationship.

Also, she’s obviously not business savvy so you need to close that business up. As for your other siblings and step mum, ensure they all have something doing, especially the step mum. Maybe you can give her the business you gave to the babymama. Then your other siblings must contribute to the welfare of the kids in school.

Quickly ensure those kids acquire skills they are interested in that can bring them money to support themselves and their mum. Like sewing, hair dressing, barbing and mechanic work etc. all hands must be on deck to ensure survival. It cannot be all on you as you have a child to take care of.
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by MedicH: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2020
We were together for about a month as friends, I was working though not earning well while she works in a factory to get money to further her studies. Her folks are practically irresponsible. Along the line she took in. Explained things to her that I'm not ready to be a father, tried different medication just to abort the foetus all to no avail mind you I'm an health practitioner.
Suggested D/C to her, but she rejected it with all this fallacious Yoruba people excuse of death and prophecy.
In short she moved in with me gave birth, Named the child and life continued. 1 month after the child birth I lost my Dad had no mom since 7 so the responsibility of 5 siblings and my stepmom fell on me.Dad was an only child and all my Grand parents are late no assistance besides God.

when you were having sex without condom u never thought about these things. When women say they dont date broke guys now people will start complainig. if you use these drugs you are givin her at your own discretion and damage her reproductive linens you go tell her sorry..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2020
She ur baby mama and you are her lifeline grin. Take responsibility for ur actions.
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Taking pics with a female colleague buys me threat of poisoning at home from her. Not leaving out destroying things in the house whenever there is misunderstanding.

Make i no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Stepmom: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

And you are calling her your wife

Pls it's not too late to follow your heart

If no marriage rights has been done and she is behaving this way, what happens when you commit yourself
Well if you are still looking for stepmom then give it a try to www.stepmom.xyz
You can separate for the time being and evaluate things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Newborn Baby / Popular Naija Comedian's Marriage Crashes After Only 6 Days; Wife Cheats On Him / Why Did You Cut Your Child's First Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.