Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) (441 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) by nosaklint: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Good morning guys and a happy new year to you. For those admitted into uniben, I want to say congratulations to you.
You are aware that physical clearance starts on the 7th of January. I am here to make sure you have a stress free clearance. I had a very stress full clearance when I was a fresher because I didn't know how the school system works, I can't count the number of times I was redirected to correct something or do something, trust me, it is frustrating and I don't want that for you. Do well to call or WhatsApp me directly on 08181505138.

Re: Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) by nosaklint: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
left]ARE YOU READY FOR CLEARANCE?[/left]
Clearance starts on the 7th of January 2020, to have a less stressful clearance, I would give you some key points for you to evaluate yourself on how ready you are, please read carefully and don't ASSUME.
1. DOCUMENTS: Cross check that you have all your documents/certificates. Make sure you have the original documents with you.
2. BIRTH CERTIFICATE: The required birth certificate is the certificate issued by National Population Commission (N.P.C), check to make sure your birth certificate carries National Population Commission, if yours don't have, don't fret, you just need to swear an affidavit at an High Court.
3. CONSISTENCY: check for correct spelling of names in all your certificates and same date of birth in all your certificates.
4. CASH: Yea, cash, you'll need a lot of it. You'll need cash for
*Photocopies
* Passports
*Scratch cards e.t.c
If you are going to stay in temporary accommodation provided by the school, you'll need a student foam and a mackintosh
5. FOODSTUFF: If you live outside Benin, I suggest you bring foodstuffs and cooking utensils ( apart from gas cooker) because things are expensive in Benin and trust me, you would spend more eating from uniben buker. A decent meal there is about ₦300 to ₦350 per plate, multiply by 3 meals a day, multiply by 7 days a week, do the maths.
Lastly, ASK QUESTIONS, if you aren't sure of anything, don't hesitate to ask people questions, you are in the university and not a secondary school, act smart, look smart and think fast. Don't be like a fresher last year that took a cab from NDDC to Uniben Buker just because he felt he doesn't need to ask questions. I am here for you, you can reach me via WhatsApp or phone call on 08181505148. See you on campus soon. Nosa
Re: Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) by nosaklint: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Good morning fresher's, you can now check your date for physical clearance when you log in to your kofa page
Re: Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) by midey93(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Scammed By Jamb Or Is It Something Else / I / Am Having Problems Checking My Jamb Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.