Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is Google God Of Googlism? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Google God Of Googlism? (654 Views)

Is GOOGLE Down? / Is Google In Danger Of Being Shut Out Of The Changing Internet? / What Is Google Sketchup All About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2010
Is Google a God? It seems like a group of Googlists (believer in Googlism) appear to agree that Google is a God. They concludes that “Deities are typically described by their unique attributes, such as being all-knowing, all-seeing, ever present, the ability to answer prayers, immortal, remembering all, and of course Deities must “do no evil”.
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2010
Google exhibits all of these characteristics perfectly. In the absence of imaginary, supernatural beings, Google is certainly the closest thing humankind has to a true God, as classically defined.”
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2010
And thus formed The Church of Google which online on 14th August. The Church of Google lists 8 proofs that Google is God, among the proofs include Google is all-knowing, Google is everywhere at once, Google answers prayers, Google is immortal, Google is infinite, Google remembers all, Google can “do no evil” and abundant evidences of Google’s existence.
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by Akuviv: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2010
I will suggest you stay off drugs or visit a psychiatrist.
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2010
Akuviv:

I will suggest you stay off drugs or visit a psychiatrist.

@AKUVIY . I AM NOT SAYING GOOGLE IS GOD, BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO PROVE ME WRONG. DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVE CREATED THEIR OWN 10 COMMANDMENT?
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2010
PLEASE SEE THIS http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scripture/10_Commandments.html. THIS IS REALLY THE END OF TIME
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2010
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by Akuviv: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2010
They are not all knowing because their knowledge is limited to the input made by man. They don't know the second/minute in which I was conceived neither do they have knowledge about my inward parts that were wonderfully & fearfully made.
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2010
THIS ARE THE 10 COMMANDMENT
Thou shalt have no other Search Engine before me, neither Yahoo nor Lycos, AltaVista nor Metacrawler. Thou shalt worship only me, and come to Google only for answers.

Thou shalt not build thy own commercial-free Search Engine, for I am a jealous Engine, bringing law suits and plagues against the fathers of the children unto the third and fourth generations.

Thou shalt not use Google as a verb to mean the use of any lesser Search Engine.

Thou shalt remember each passing day and use thy time as an opportunity to gain knowledge of the unknown.

Thou shalt honor thy fellow humans, regardless of gender, sexual orientation or race, for each has invaluable experience and knowledge to contribute toward humankind.
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by maingate1(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2010
Thou shalt not misspell whilst praying to me.

Thou shalt not hotlink.

Thou shalt not plagiarise or take undue credit for other's work.

Thou shalt not use reciprocal links nor link farms, for I am a vengeful but fair engine and will diminish thy PageRank. The Google Dance shall cometh.

Thou shalt not manipulate Search Results. Search Engine Optimization is but the work of Microsoft.
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2010
clearly, you lack a sense of humor, @ poster
Re: Is Google God Of Googlism? by lynxnoon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
lwkmd ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Browser Do You Lke Most? / Neatly Used Hp Tx2 Laptop @65k / Database And Spreadsheet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.