Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Hearing Aid International Clinic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hearing Aid International Clinic (21467 Views)

Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed / How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It? / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2013
i'm drowned of words to say thanks to chair cover. she is really a great parsona. may GOD reward you so much. hope we recieve it together.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Madam chaircover, mama oninu ire. God will continue to bless you, your generation will not lack, you will be blessed beyond measure. You will never be stranded when you need help. Heaven will always be open over you in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
chaircover:

I am not collecting anything from cannonnier, so it will be unfair to collect anything from you. My heart desire is that the hearing aid will be useful to both of you.

I will place the order when i get back home today. I cant remember my amazon password off head or I would have done it now. I will ask for the next day delivery. Hopefully it will arrive in time to still go with cannonniers one. If not then it will be August.

I pray for Gods healing on you both and anyone else suffering from this condiiton. It is well.
Madam Chaircover!!! I am shocked and in lost of what to say.
I have read and re-read your kind gesture, and have been asking how did I merit this Favour.
May the Good Lord whom I serve, reward you beyond all expctations.
I don't know how to thank you. But my God will Continue to Bless you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
honey86: Madam chaircover, mama oninu ire. God will continue to bless you, your generation will not lack, you will be blessed beyond measure. You will never be stranded when you need help. Heaven will always be open over you in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
cannonnier: i'm drowned of words to say thanks to chair cover. he is really a great guy. may GOD reward you so much. hope we recieve it together.
my brother, it is very rare to see people who still have the milk of human kindness.
Someone I have never met, went to all this trouble to help me. God will surely Bless her and her family. Amen.
Where the money comes from, my God will replenish it a 1000 fold. Amen.
She will reap and enjoy the fruits of her labour. Amen.
She will not plant and another will harvest. Amen.
Chaircover, may the Good Lord bless you abundantly. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
my she recieve abundant blessing from all angles of her life, and may GOD give her the strength to understand every blessing in her life.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
my she recieve abundant blessing from all angles of her life, and may GOD give her the strength to understand n recognize every blessing in her life.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by midpoint: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ Chaircover, pls dont feel bothered i will like to get one for my brother and i will be willing to pay for it if you can help me order it.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
midpoint: @ Chaircover, pls dont feel bothered i will like to get one for my brother and i will be willing to pay for it if you can help me order it.
I am sorry o, if this sounds rude but you shouldn't have asked her again even though you have the intention to pay. she has already offered to buy for two people. Try to contact someone else or use the buy from UK or us services.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by killuminati(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Na God go punish our government, leaders or watever they call demselves. Something that is sold for $32 in the US cost #200,000 in Naija. Wtf!!!

$32 is around #6,000. #200,000 minus #6,000 = #194,000, so what does all that goes for?

@chaircover....God Bless You!
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
midpoint: @ Chaircover, pls
dont feel bothered i will like
to get one for my brother
and i will be willing to pay
for it if you can help me
order it.midpoint: @ Chaircover, pls
order it.
midpoint: @ Chaircover, pls
order it.

check BELLONG here who is also willing to help me with the purchase and delivery. https://www.nairaland.com/560947/hearing-aid-international-clinic/1 mybe he can help u
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thank you ma.
I can't access NL pm, I even created a thread sometime ago concerning that.
But my email is abiaaba4@gmail.com
I will send a pm to you and you can reply through the above email.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
chaircover:

Abali your order has arrived. I have sent you a PM but no response. Pls contact me by PM asap so I can collect your details and give them to my relative
I have sent you a pm. Though I couldn't see your initial message.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Thekeeper(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
chaircover:

I am not collecting anything from cannonnier, so it will be unfair to collect anything from you. My heart desire is that the hearing aid will be useful to both of you.

I will place the order when i get back home today. I cant remember my amazon password off head or I would have done it now. I will ask for the next day delivery. Hopefully it will arrive in time to still go with cannonniers one. If not then it will be August.

I pray for Gods healing on you both and anyone else suffering from this condiiton. It is well.
sweet
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by midpoint: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2013
chaircover: Ha! these prayers are plenty o! I am seriously humbled. Pls its nothing at all what if they were my brothers? wont I buy it for them?. God bless all of you who have said prayers and may the same be for you all.

@midpoint sorry its too late to place an order as it wont be delivered in time. I would even suggest that you wait until these ones are delivered and the users check that they work OK.

ok. thanks
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
i have recieve the h.aid. grin thanx u so much ma. thou art great.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
i have recieve the h.aids (mine n abali's). grin thanx u so much ma. thou art great.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by k4kenny(f): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awww. I'm so touched by this. Madam cc, you're truly an exceptional gift to mankind. Your descendants will surely benefit from your goodwill. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2013
And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
He said to him, “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?”
So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”
And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.”
But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side.
But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion.
So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.’
So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?”
And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”

Luke 10:25-37 (NKJV)

2 Likes

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2013
As the Reverend Father was preaching the Parable of The Good Samaritan, my mind kept going to Madam Chaircover and the kindness shown by her towards me and Cannonnaire. But something caught my attention, when Master Jesus finished telling the parable He admonished the Lawyer to follow in th foot step of the Good Samaritan.
I pray that the Good Lord will give me the means and more espcially the desire to give a helping hand to those am better off in life. Amen.
Abali1:

“Go and do likewise.”
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
chaircover: Pastor Abali grin

did you see my email?
Not yet, I will check it now.
(seen and replied)
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Abali1: As the Reverend Father was preaching the Parable of The Good Samaritan, my mind kept going to Madam Chaircover and the kindness shown by her towards me and Cannonnaire. But something caught my attention, when Master Jesus finished telling the parable He admonished the Lawyer to follow in th foot step of the Good Samaritan.
I pray that the Good Lord will give me the means and more espcially the desire to give a helping hand to those am better off in life. Amen.

Bless u. Have u recieve the aid yet.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
cannonnier:

Bless u. Have u recieve the aid yet.
I hope to get it at the end of this week.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2013
Abali1:
I hope to get it at the end of this week.
Ok! Be carefull with the volume regulator.

1 Like

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
May God bless you and yours madam CC. I pray more Nigerians can be like you.
@Abali and canonnier, hope the hearing aids are working well?
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by Abali1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
dominique: May God bless you and yours madam CC. I pray more Nigerians can be like you.
Am based in the east, but my cousin will bring mine this week, God willing. I know it will work.
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cannonnier(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
dominique: May God bless you and yours madam CC. I pray more Nigerians can be like you.
It is working good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / JOHESU Agrees To Suspend Strike June 1 / Lagos State Government Seals Warehouse For Repackaging Expired Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.