Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) (1144 Views)

Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo / Sam Ajibola 'Spiff' & Wife, Sandra Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by GistmoreNG: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Nollywood actor, Sam Ajibola popularly known as Spiff, is engaged to his woman, Sandra. He shared the news on his IG page this morning. Posting photos of himself and Sandra, he wrote

'
'S O U L M A T E :
I've always been big on the kind of Soul i would be spending the rest of my Life with as Forever is a Long time to be Miserable with the wrong person . At some point of my adolescence , It became a fervent prayer request when i figured i couldn't find you myself . God answered , and it didn't take long to confirm you as the woman of my Dreams , My Best friend & the very one that would complement me .

I'm completely certain that i have made the Right choice with you because since we met I haven't spent a day without thinking of you (which is very rare of me) , and i can't wait to spend the rest of our Lives laughing and Playing like we do Everyday'' he wrote

Source: http://gistmore.com/actor-sam-ajibola-aka-spiff-is-engaged-photos

Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2020
A quick message to those my brothers going to gym to develop six packs just to impress beautiful Nigeria ladies, Here's spiff, an idiot in the TV series "The Johnson's" getting married to a beautiful goddess.

Nigeria girls love guys with a great sense of humor.....So, it's not by power and muscles.

Congratulations Spiff.
Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
The lady looks older
Happy union
Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by oloriooko(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Spiff Spiff ...........boys thinking deep
Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2020
congrats to him
Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
The lady looks older Happy union
Another man food is another man poison
Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Another man food is another man poison
sure,
Happiness is key
Re: Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Awwww he looks so sweet

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shuts Down Twitter User Who Called Her Family Out For Not Donatin / Nigerian Authorities Responds To Cardi B Claiming She’s Applying For Citizenship / Stunning & Romantic 4th Wedding Anniversary Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.