Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,356 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Do You Love Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Love Your Job? (738 Views)

''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / Secure Your Job With These Habits. / How Long Did/Have Your Job Hunting Lasted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Your Job? by dgb4(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2007
Research made recently gave a result that most Nigerian have a negative look pertaining their present job.

To confirm this do you love your job?
Re: Do You Love Your Job? by rowlandwhy: 12:33pm On May 28, 2007
I think the researchers are correct.
I dont love mine for now,
I pray for God to give me a better one
Re: Do You Love Your Job? by debore(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2007
How would I love a job that pays so badly and demand so much? in fact I consider myself as being unemployed but just do this to put soul and body together at least man must wack!
Re: Do You Love Your Job? by presjany(f): 5:26pm On May 28, 2007
Well, one loving his or her job depends on a lot of factors, the pay, job description, job security, the relationship bw the job and ur career pursuit, personal factors amongst others. Some pple by virtue of their aggression and goal-oriented nature get fed up easily with jobs that re not very challenging. So to them, a change might be the solution. Some get fed up easily because they re naturally adventurous. But guess wat! Some pple are happy with thier job! Its not because they re not result-oriented, neither is it bc they re the paid in volumes, but bc there is that inner satisfaction resulting from a correlation b/w their career dream and thier present job. So to them, they re treading on the right path. My boss once told me that the job we re doing is was the first and the only job he ever had in his life. He's been on the job 4 abt 18 yrs now, and dat was his first job after sch. Initially, I felt he wasnt a go-getter, but after a while I came 2 understand why - He dreamt of being a banker, and he got it. So to him, the sky is just a stepping stone.
So colleagues, I strongly advice that we look inward, appraise ourselves and know the best 4 us. If a way is not working out 4 u, begin 2 pave a new way. And lets not assess job satisfaction with the pay, high pay can only increase ur cashflow. It does not guarantee U wealth or success. Wealth is acheived through consistent discipline towards spending, and a having a smart and continuous investment plan. See U guys at the top!
Re: Do You Love Your Job? by ifylove505(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2007
My job is very, very, very annoying.Never pray to work with the Koreans.They are

heartless, wicked and stingy.

(1) (Reply)

People Prime,it Was Good Planning And Bad Execution / Ericsson Interview And Pay Structure / How Much 4 1st Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.