Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (91599 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Mile18(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
simply because,no matter how food sweet reach e go still tire you.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by masterflowx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
CopaMike:
Ten years is much considering the fact that diminishing return sets in within one year of sticking to one partner. No matter how much am attracted to a girl at the initial moment, once I start having sex with her, within a month I get tired of her and desire another girl. I do wonder how I will be able to remain faithful to my future wife...

Tommorow problem to someone daughter.
Continue...

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by bjtinz: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angelfrost:
Truth be told... Most times, it's not the sex drive that wanes, it's sexual attraction between partners... This is quite natural among social animals especially apes and man.

As someone mentioned above, getting married on the sole foundation of sexual gratification will be a pathetic and futile sojourn.

Deep
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by stealmatic(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dnt get u,is it strange to u?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by bjtinz: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
Men are too weak to perform their duties, simple!

Totally false
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Oyindidi(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
bjtinz:

Totally false
My opinion bro
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Mypeople2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lush100:
sex is super sweet. our relationship is 10 years plus .

it only was rubbish when i left my well paying job.
but now, its all areas and all styles...u can bet.
it depends on the two people if they see them selves as lovers and if the age range is very close.

age gap between my wife and I is 4 months so we kinda tango.

don't call me on Saturday morning oh but if u do, u will have to call again later in da evening cos i didn't understand all u said on phone.. shocked shocked grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we understand
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by greypencils: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Well I think staying together under the same roof, day in, day out would cause that boredom. If both partners have exciting careers that require travelling and staying out of the house likesay, once in two months, I bet you they stick like glue every time they see each other. It takes mutual trust anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by bjtinz: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lush100:
sex is super sweet. our relationship is 10 years plus .

it only was rubbish when i left my well paying job.
but now, its all areas and all styles...u can bet.
it depends on the two people if they see them selves as lovers and if the age range is very close.

age gap between my wife and I is 4 months so we kinda tango.

don't call me on Saturday morning oh but if u do, u will have to call again later in da evening cos i didn't understand all u said on phone.. shocked shocked grin grin

Phew! At least it's not all bad. It's like you'll share some tips on how u keep the flame alive
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by masterflowx(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Husband.

For your mind now Nairaland have already choose husband for you because of one fake comment from one womanizer?

Ok o... Continue!

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by bjtinz: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
My opinion bro

We no dey see again for the oza thread. Ebe ke Na?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
bjtinz:

We no dey see again for the oza thread. Ebe ke Na?
Which thread? grin I don leave NL since I say make play around today
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kids and women aging fast
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Encapsulate: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
There are physical, conditional and emotional reasons. I will only give u the physical reason:

PHYSICAL REASON:
After 10 years the woman's would have probably given birth to 4 to 5 kids" her "joy pit" will now be as wide as the Gulf of mexico.

The Man "joy stick" which used to his staff (rod) will gradually turn into a snake.

A snake in the gulf of mexico will be lost

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
bmdmixer:
proberly want something new, eating cake all the time is tiring
For both party?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by alexsoftwork(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
thorpido:
Economists call it the law of diminishing returns.

Bros I laugh scatter lolzzz G u just disgrace for my work place smiley smiley
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by darlenese(f): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
marriage that is just few months hold. Abeg wait it rich at least 5 years before you put mouth for this matter

for your information my marriage will be 10 years in February
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by flexyrule(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Because the frequency of marital sex is inversely proportional to the woman's certainty in her relationship and future financial stability. The more she is confident of her husband's willingness to maintain her financially, physically and emotionally as the only sugar in his tea, the less sex he gets.

Unsure women give out the most sex. Remember that.
One of the teachings of Ubunja
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by wirinet(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
Why does sex slowly die off in a Marriage after 10+ years??
School fees, house rents, family upkeep and job stress on the mind of guys.

Flabby body, big stomach and stretch marks as a result of child bearing, and then stress of raising the kids on the girls.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
darlenese:

for your information my marriage will be 10 years in February
Na lie, I was at your wedding and I remember very well sey you no serve me food that day as food no dey enough for people wey come
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by offionginyang2: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
It does not.
For some people it is after one year. It depends on the couple.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by joshuaidibia(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
mysticwarrior:
White couples remain sexually active until they die, Oyibo no dey play with sex even 90 years old couples still dey enjoy themselves with the thing jare.

You're just talking nonsense. The same whites that cheat more than us? With the highest divorce rate
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by bjtinz: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
Which thread? grin I don leave NL since I say make play around today

Really? No wonder we no see you again
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by darlenese(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

How many times does your husband Bleep u pay week? Maybe he's a jobless man embarassed

you asked a question followed by a conclusion . you see how sad in are ?

never measure someone's marriage with your personal experience .

I am talking about my sexual life not yours
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by darlenese(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Na lie, I was at your wedding and I remember very well sey you no serve me food that day as food no dey enough for people wey come

be serious
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Oyindidi(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
bjtinz:

Really? No wonder we no see you again
Tell me the thread make I troll small
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by bmdmixer: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
For both party?
it could happen for both it cud b just 1 party
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Enemyofpeace: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
darlenese:

be serious
not until you give me the food you no serve me at your wedding on your wedding day
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Sunsets: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
It's because by year 10+ you should have used up your usefulness of sex which is child bearing.
IyaTola:
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by jaszplus12(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmmm.mmm...i met my wife 25 years ago... we're still actively warming our bodies with se.x.
In fact I'm wondering why that "diminishing marginal utility" no knock for our bed!!
Brethren: marry your friend and focus on the straight path...

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

Has your sex life died off, after 10+ years?.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.