Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested (79093 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by debanj326: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Master Minder

Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by josdiv(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
the police is working...
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by Hallabee1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
DrRasheed:
Kudos to Nigerian police...
They way and manner they tackle that incident professionally make me wonder if they are the same people harassing innocents on the street..
They tried that day, was just thinking what's going on in the mind of the robber while they we're surrounded...
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Cry of severe pain grin grin grin
BUT EHIZO IS NOT YORUBA SO DEAL WITH IT EVANS KINSMEN grin wink
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by BlastAfonja: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
DEROX:
[s]BUT EHIZO IS NOT YORUBA SO DEAL WITH IT EVANS KINSMEN grin wink[/s]

You need pain killers grin grin grin
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
BlastAfonja:

just answer first is he yoruba na
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
BlastAfonja:

AM SURE YOU ARE ALSO DOING HIS KIND OF WORK OMO AS :DE
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by BlastAfonja: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
DEROX:
just answer first is he yoruba na
Yes he is and he was encouraged by the Yoruba babalawo after he presented a freshly ripped off heart from Osun state.
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Yes he is and he was encouraged by the Yoruba babalawo after he presented a freshly ripped off heart from Osun state.
OK Evans the kidnapper is also yoruba mtchew pls dont associate my pple with ur criminals ode
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

How can I associate you with something you are born with already, like skull mining and heart consumption.? are you sure you are normal??

Ritualists and voodooists. tongue

pot calling kettle black onitsha armrobber Evans kinsman
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

You are now more black than pot and kettle combined grin grin
Afonja don cast grin
NO am not even the crimes we commit is within nigeria ion take drugs to other nations i dont rob in onitsha or aba like some people do in lagos and ibadan so stfu tongue
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by BlastAfonja: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
DEROX:
NO[s] am not even the crimes we commit is within nigeria ion take drugs to other nations i dont rob in onitsha or aba like some people do in lagos and ibadan so stfu[/s] tongue
No atom of sense... cheesy
Re: Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested by DEROX: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

No atom of sense... cheesy
From ur brain ryt? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.