Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Night Life In Bonny Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Life In Bonny Island (5542 Views)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) / Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hey guys,
I hear bonny Island in rivers state has steady electricity. I'm thinking of starting my fashion business there. With the constant electricity, I can work with electric sewing and weaving machines. And I can be sourcing for jobs from the staff of LNG.

Please I need anyone who lives there or lived there recently to give me a brief update about the place on the factors below.
-I hear the cost of living is high. How high are prices of commodities?
-what's the average cost of a self contain?
-is it a safe place? Cultism free?
-is the electricity still constant?
-i hear there's lots of prostitution going on there. How true?
-how's the night life?

Your contribution, however small it is will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by dapaiks: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
dapaiks:
Yeah, I need contributions to the topic please cry
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Puppetmaster08(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
The price of commodities is a lil bit high.
Self con is around 100k+
It is 80% safe ..
Cultism comes on and goes off, but it is still a safe place cos they only fight their rivals.
The electricity is constant but at least once a month expect the power to be seized for some minutes and also due to thunderstorm it can be seized too.
There is prostitution but I'm not sure it can be called a lot.
There's no night life except during the festive periods.

6 Likes

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Rider007: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Puppetmaster08:
The price of commodities is a lil bit high.
Self con is around 100k+
It is 80% safe ..
Cultism comes on and goes off, but it is still a safe place cos they only fight their rivals.
The electricity is constant but at least once a month expect the power to be seized for some minutes and also due to thunderstorm it can be seized too.
Thank you so much Dear.
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by ProtectMyMoney: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Puppetmaster08:
The price of commodities

Are you saying all those bush bars have disappeared and all those girls that used to come by boats from Wednesday night no longer come?

1 Like

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Breather77:

Yeah, I need contributions to the topic please cry

See as you fine.. I want to give your parents my girlfriend then add small money to kolect you what do think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by reservd(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Breather77:
Hey guys,
I hear bonny Island in rivers state has steady electricity. I'm thinking of starting my fashion business there. With the constant electricity, I can work with electric sewing and weaving machines. And I can be sourcing for jobs from the staff of LNG.

Please I need anyone who lives there or lived there recently to give me a brief update about the place on the factors below.
-I hear the cost of living is high. How high are prices of commodities?
-what's the average cost of a self contain?
-is it a safe place? Cultism free?
-is the electricity still constant?
-i hear there's lots of prostitution going on there. How true?
-how's the night life?

Your contribution, however small it is will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Yes cost of living is on the high side, eg beans is twice it's price in ota, 30k for bag of foreign rice bt 20k in ota, boat ride currently to ph is #2200 and vice versa , newly constructed self-contain Is Atleast 150k, old buildings can be gotten cheaper, it is a safe place, I hear cultism exists but I've never heard them intimating anyone, electricity is constant and very cheap compared to phcn, prostitutes only stay where they can get lng workers so they operate at there route, I have never seen one though I'm not a night crawler, u be woman wetin concern u wit that anyway? Night life? I may not be in the best position to ans that but there are few bars arnd, a night club exists too, wen u meet ur type, dem go definitely take you places

3 Likes

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Impostor: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2020
A lady wants to start a business in a new location and she's asking if there are prostitutes in that location. Is that a clue? A side hustle perhaps? I have a few ladies (friends) from Bonny just in case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

See as you fine.. I want to give your parents my girlfriend then add small money to kolect you what do think?
Lol smiley
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by ArticleBeast: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Many of you don't get that Op is looking for a new hustling ground. If you know, you know...

7 Likes

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2020
reservd:

Yes cost of living is on the high side, eg beans is twice it's price in ota, 30k for bag of foreign rice bt 20k in ota, boat ride currently to ph is #2200 and vice versa , newly constructed self-contain Is Atleast 150k, old buildings can be gotten cheaper, it is a safe place, I hear cultism exists but I've never heard them intimating anyone, electricity is constant and very cheap compared to phcn, prostitutes only stay where they can get lng workers so they operate at there route, I have never seen one though I'm not a night crawler, u be woman wetin concern u wit that anyway? Night life? I may not be in the best position to ans that but there are few bars arnd, a night club exists too, wen u meet ur type, dem go definitely take you places
Thanks for the info, you're a darling.
Lol, I don't want to be mistaken for them. You know how people jump into conclusion.
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by NobleAngell(f): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Breather77:

Thanks for the info, you're a darling.
Lol, I don't want to be mistaken for them. You know how people jump into conclusion.
I'm confused... why will you be mistaken for one?

4 Likes

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2020
"-i hear there's lots of prostitution going on there. How true?
-how's the night life?
"

What's the correlation with sewing and selling clothes? undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by greenmonk: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2020
J111333:
-how's the night life?
"

What's the correlation with sewing and selling clothes? undecided undecided undecided
Dem no de wear cloth do prostitution?
And prostitutes can easily tear their cloth when them fight for men.
I no go talk any other thing..oooo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by jamesversion: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2020
J111333:
-how's the night life?
"

Bros calm down na, wetin concern you? Is it your prostitution?

Breather77, if you need a place to stay in PH on your way to Bonny Island, i'm more than welcoming. You are very beautiful.
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Puppetmaster08(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Are you saying all those bush bars have disappeared and all those girls that used to come by boats from Wednesday night no longer come?

Yeah. Those bush bars at workers camp have been destroyed cos Nlng and other companies are constructing roads.

About the wednesday night girls, I've never heard about such before.
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by mrsuccessful(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
The place I stay in PH is Peaceful and we have light like 23/24 hours a day no hyping but na your card credit
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by ProtectMyMoney: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Puppetmaster08:

About the wednesday night girls, I've never heard about such before.

They take boats from all their various locations and arrive Bonny island from Wednesday night depart Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Okoroawusa: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

Hahahahaha!...I don't know where you guys get these kinds of pick up lines

1 Like

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by nlPoster: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Are you the same lady who said she wants to move overseas to do hair?
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by chrisifeanyi: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrsuccessful:
The place I stay in PH is Peaceful and we have light like 23/24 hours a day no hyping but na your card credit

That should be Woji area or Stadium road

1 Like

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by chrisifeanyi: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
OP you asked of Ikot Abasi in your previous thread and now Bonny. These two places have one thing in common. I hope someone is thinking what am thinking. OP were nwayoo biko

3 Likes

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Hisduchess(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
OP you asked of Ikot Abasi in your previous thread and now Bonny. These two places have one thing in common. I hope someone is thinking what am thinking. OP were nwayoo biko

grin grin grin. ochoghi iji nwayoo Biko.

1 Like

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by rOsy247(f): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrsuccessful:

Where is that?
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
rOsy247:

Where is that?
odili road too kiss
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
jamesversion:

Bros calm down na, wetin concern you? Is it your prostitution?

Breather77, if you need a place to stay in PH on your way to Bonny Island, i'm more than welcoming. You are very beautiful.
grin
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
mrsuccessful:
Which place? Is it woji estate?
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Breather77(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
What thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by LordofNaija: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Olosho wan change base, e dey do market survey
Re: Night Life In Bonny Island by Godwin2019(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
The Place You Are Staying Now, So All These Things You Mention Are Not There. Just Go And Rent House There, And Start To Pray To Your God For Safety.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month / Kuwait Visa Requirement / I’m Serving In Anambra. See On The Ground Reality (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.