Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Learn Web Development And Programming For Free - 2019 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Web Development And Programming For Free - 2019 (1072 Views)

Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money? / Learn Python For Free|2019 Intensive Train Ing / Free 2019 Intensive Training On Html,css, Php, Java For Beginners| Day 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Development And Programming For Free - 2019 by thenaijacoder(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year folks,

I will be giving out some of my courses and tutorials based on web development and programming and these course include HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery and some other cool tutorials.This courses are totally free of charge and do not cost a dime.

In order for you to have access to these courses and tutorials,make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel because i will be releasing them directly on my youtube channel with some Udemy coupon codes for any course of your choice.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Su4yy60CsX9kjFzYVc84g?sub_confirmation=1

I will be giving out some of my courses and tutorials based on web development and programming and these course include HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery and some other cool tutorials.This courses are totally free of charge and do not cost a dime.

In order for you to have access to these courses and tutorials,make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel because i will be releasing them directly on my youtube channel with some Udemy coupon codes for any course of your choice.

If you have any problems,just send me a mail at kidrolex19@gmail.com and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel in order not to miss the opportunity

If you have any problems,just send me a mail at kidrolex19@gmail.com and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel in order not to miss the opportunity

Re: Learn Web Development And Programming For Free - 2019 by lordally(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Nice one bro!! Please does the JavaScript courses include the MERN STACK ( MONGODB EXPRESS.JS, REACT, NODE.JS )
Re: Learn Web Development And Programming For Free - 2019 by thenaijacoder(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2020
lordally:
Nice one bro!! Please does the JavaScript courses include the MERN STACK ( MONGODB EXPRESS.JS, REACT, NODE.JS )

It only includes the MEN Stack and how to build REST APIs with them.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 13th Of June,my Web Development Journey / Java Derby-network Server Issues / 10 Excellent Platforms For Building Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.