Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

2020 Message For The Nation: What You Must Know About Your Spiritual Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2020 Message For The Nation: What You Must Know About Your Spiritual Life (886 Views)

Benefits Of Scent Leave To Your Spiritual Life.... / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Message For The Nation: What You Must Know About Your Spiritual Life by bunbit23: 1:46am On Jan 03, 2020
2020 message for self awakening.
Further discussion on chi temple, reasons for our ritual practices.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Today is Sunday (Orie). Before we proceed to provide answers to questions from members, I wish to let us know that ije ụwa bụ onye na chi ya (journey of life is between you and your chi)

For those of you wandering here on earth living your chi by the side. Get to know that in as much as everyone alive has enemies, but then, I have to tell you: the greatest enemy is been ignorant of the truth. That’s when you can be an enemy to yourself thinking that someone is behind your predicament. Mmadụ i bụ iro dịnyere onwe ya.

I have a lot of spiritual consultation report to deliver this morning, I know that good number of you who requested for report are looking up to hear from me. I will do so haven promised and done with your consult.

From time to time, I do consult. As a consultant, I sat down to check, reading from report available to me so far upon angels guide. It’s obvious that most challenging factor making it impossible for one to get defeated all times has to do with one not knowing his chi.

And this we have made us known so many times. We kept saying, know your chi.
This information, message kept coming to you. You can’t just ignore it and think you can make ahead way. Can you walk without your legs? Can you laugh without mouth?

Tell me, is it possible to breath without nose? How do you think life is easy, possible without you knowing your chi?
Get to know your chi!

This knowledge and practices cut your miserable journey short. I didn’t say, it brings it to an end but it cut it short.

And you should know what it means that something was too long but now short. That’s to say, it’s gradually coming to finish if it’s a journey.
This is our adventure with chi.

More light on our path as angels guide us all. May the spirit of wisdom lead us into discernment

In a second note, don’t neglect the power of daily morning rituals.
There is a reason you brush you tooth every morning when you are in good state of mind. This reason is why you take your bath, eat food and have a good water to drink. When you are doing all these to help physical growth and for health purposes, never forget to perform ritual prayers daily for energies that work with you.
When you say prayers, make sacrifices too.

One does not expect abundant harvest simply because he has planted plenty of farm produce. Instead, one expect to have abundant harvest for the fact that he took care of the farmland. This is result of sacrifice! It is a reward for Labour force.

It’s a sacrifice when you give attention to your farm land, helping your crops to grow by removing an unwanted grasses. Check up from time to time.
This is what the wise does through constant ritual sacrifices.
Don’t say its enough when your prayed with kolanut ones in a week or twice in a month.
Do you eat ones in a week or twice in a month?

Don’t say its enough when you perform saraka rituals, given drinks to the people one’s in a week or twice in a month. Do these things as often time as you can. Let it not be countable. Always give to human and spirits.

I will let you know mystery in buying drinks to people. But before then, let me inform you about necessary rituals to help yourself.

Do you know what?

There are ways to know when you are exposed to truth.
1: think about where the information are coming from, then find your square root.
2: think about who is given you those information. From the above, you can help understand, read meaning to the information perhaps to accept it to be true or false.
3: compare those messages with the little you have known, heard or was told earlier. This is not believe but a practice that brings about perfection.
With the above, you could tell when you are in line with the truth.

Let’s stop here to bring out other important matters.
When I say pray daily. Understand you aren’t praying me neither are you praying my wife. This is why you must.......

Click to continue reading http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/further-discussion-on-chi-temple-reasons-for-our-ritual-practices/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Running Out Of Stock Fast! Don't Be Left Out! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears / . / Automatic Front Loader Washing Machines Sales Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.