Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon (6591 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Lifetime011: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKayxCee11:
Hello Lifetime011

I read your diary today and must say God is your strength. However, I will love if your can share the platform you work with as it will mean a lot to me and my finances this year.

Your response will be most appreciated.
Thanks.
Email me
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lifetime011:

Email me

wink
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Good morning Souzadchef. I read your diary and I saw where you talked about going to American corner Library. I will like to know how they operate since you use their space. I will like to know if there is constant power & FREE WIFI, also if I can use my devices on their wifi to do my job and the opening & Close of business hours.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by souzadchef(m): 1:56am On Sep 09, 2023
KingKayxCee11:
Good morning Souzadchef. I read your diary and I saw where you talked about going to American corner Library. I will like to know how they operate since you use their space. I will like to know if there is constant power & FREE WIFI, also if I can use my devices on their wifi to do my job and the opening & Close of business hours.
Yes, the power is almost constant but you provide your own internet. Open 9am to 5pm, I think.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
souzadchef:

Yes, the power is almost constant but you provide your own internet. Open 9am to 5pm, I think.

Thanks a lot. This was very helpful.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 11:25am On Mar 19
Hi StarGraphicX

I saw your comments on a seller about a Laptop purchase. Please can you tell how long exactly does the laptop stay during Internet usage at full charge πŸ™. Also review on its aesthetics and usage too.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by StarGraphicX: 3:25pm On Mar 19
KingKayxCee11:
Hi StarGraphicX

I saw your comments on a seller about a Laptop purchase. Please can you tell how long exactly does the laptop stay during Internet usage at full charge πŸ™. Also review on its aesthetics and usage too.
so far the laptop is fairly good. It was UK used as at the time I got it. It was clean.

But the laptop speak got bad in less than a week. Battery also last fairly too.

Overall, it is serving fairly and it handles some of my major design softwares. Although it is not a gaming/Graphics laptop though. So I wasn't expecting something extraordinary.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19
StarGraphicX:
so far the laptop is fairly good. It was UK used as at the time I got it. It was clean.

But the laptop speak got bad in less than a week. Battery also last fairly too.

Overall, it is serving fairly and it handles some of my major design softwares. Although it is not a gaming/Graphics laptop though. So I wasn't expecting something extraordinary.

Ok, thanks.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05
Hi Orowokanu, I saw your post about accomodation at Ojodu Berger, please can you share an agents contact cos I intend moving towards that area. Also how would you rate electric light pattern in your areaπŸ™πŸ™

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoki: Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman By The Roadside / Unbelivable, Here Are The Top Celebrity Legends Who Died From Hiv Infections / Fame And Luv Sex Scandal: More Nude Pictures Of Actress Shewa Leaked By Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.