Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon (6567 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Rapper Ludacris And His Entire Family Becomes Citizens Of Gabon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2020
American rapper, Christopher Brian Bridges popularly known as Ludacris, is now a citizen of Gabon, a country along the Atlantic coast of Central Africa.

Ludacris along with his wife, Eudoxie and his entire family were granted the Gabonese citizenship status on January 2nd 2020 during his on-goin African trip.

Before their trip to Gabon, Ludacris and his wife Eudoxie Mbouguiengue visited Ghana for the Year of Return Activities. They visited places like the Cape Coast Castle where African natives were enslaved. about 400 years ago.

He took to his official Instagram page to share the news of his Gabonese citizenship status saying,
'starting my New Year off with dual Citizenship! AFRICA I'M OFFICIAL!! Momma & Kids Too. The Best Gift of the Decade Award goes to @eudoxie' .

source; linda ikeji blogofficial.

mynd44, lalasticlacla.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by GOFRONT(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by sLentlover7778(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Ludacris already a Nigeria citizen since 1960..... grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by ctleurocollege: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Blacks and identity crisis.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Samietbig: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Ludacris already a Nigeria citizen since 1960..evidence below... grin grin grin

grin my belle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by rosy1992(f): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Nice
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by ambitiouschap17: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello bro, you still want do kdp?
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
ctleurocollege:
Blacks and identity crisis.

Ignorant talk. His wife has always been Gabonese. He is only accepting his dual nationality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Andrew13: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
sLentlover7778:

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Section1000: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Free of Charge citizenship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Africa nawa ooo
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by offset67(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
we should try okra na
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello samjaza, hv followed your diary on diary session and needed some answers from you pertaining NYSC in Lagos state as i just mobilized in this recent batch(B).

Ur prompt response will be most appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Cholls(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
sLentlover7778:
my brother those yeye barbers owe am, I swear

1 Share

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Samjaza(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2021
KingKayxCee11:
Hello samjaza, hv followed your diary on diary session and needed some answers from you pertaining NYSC in Lagos state as i just mobilized in this recent batch(B).

Ur prompt response will be most appreciated.
Thanks.

Morning bro, feel free to ask hopefully I can provide you with satisfactory answers
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Samjaza:

Morning bro, feel free to ask hopefully I can provide you with satisfactory answers

Ok.
It is the deal on posting. I would really love to be posted in Lagos. I want to know if you know of a link/source that can do the working for me.

There were no options to select during registration and it really worries me.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Samjaza(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
KingKayxCee11:

Ok.
It is the deal on posting. I would really love to be posted in Lagos. I want to know if you know of a link/source that can do the working for me.

There were no options to select during registration and it really worries me.

Don't worry, if you select Lagos during the reg, they won't give u except u have a really good plug.
Here's the thing, getting Lagos seems to be by luck or so even with a plug, the guy that did mine wasn't able to get Lagos for my friend (sokoto) and most of them will tell you it's 50/50 and they might go through redeployment route if it goes south (some still fail on this)
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2021
,x
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2021
KingKayxCee11:
@brightfuture24
Good day.
I have waited your reply a while now. Please i wish to be included in your mentorship programme. I have time on my plate and would want to maximize it next year.

Awaiting your response.
Hello Pal. Merry Christmas. We did say we were capping the group at 25 and we cannot allow anyone else to join. You were seeing the updates since. Why didn't you declare your interests earlier on?

Well, I'll see what happens if someone doesn't respond to their mails on time. You may take their place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2021
brightfuture24:
Hello Pal. Merry Christmas. We did say we were capping the group at 25 and we cannot allow anyone else to join. You were seeing the updates since. Why didn't you declare your interests earlier on?

Well, I'll see what happens if someone doesn't respond to their mails on time. You may take their place.

Thanks for the prompt response.

I actually fault myself for not responding earlier on. I will be open to it and looking forward to your mail. Thanks and merry christmas.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Beremx(f): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2022
sLentlover7778:

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by Guest911: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
brightfuture24:
Please quote your WhatsApp number somewhere and stop getting on my nerves.

I know how many days I allowed for people to declare interest in the group and you were seeing it then and kept mute. I begged and begged that no one should ask to join after we've selected 25 and I have no idea why you've resorted to this annoying display. Tagging me everywhere like I stole your sweets or something?

I will add you to the group but please don't let me take notice of you again. I don't like indiscipline of any sort.
Lmao no be small thing, it’s the violence for me
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
brightfuture24:

I know how many days I allowed for people to declare interest in the group and you were seeing it then and kept mute. I begged and begged that no one should ask to join after we've selected 25 and I have no idea why you've resorted to this annoying display. Tagging me everywhere like I stole your sweets or something?

I will add you to the group but please don't let me take notice of you again. I don't like indiscipline of any sort.

Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by jaiyeorie: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApBjqpVRGAs
Ehi Ogbebor Dennis Osifo Winnie Scott - 10th year memorial of Pa Augustine Iyekoetin Osifo
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
brightfuture24:

Kindly edit my email above.
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by gr8gem(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
KingKayxCee11:
Hello gr8gem

I read alot of ur post on the AliX. shipper thread. Would luv to message u regards to some clarifications and urgent orders if you have the time.
Ok send a message
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
gr8gem:

Ok send a message
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon by KingKayxCee11(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna FINALLY Changes His Look / Michael Jackson Was Bald / Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.